Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Christopher Alvarez said he was in the suite listening to beats with Drake... but this video along with the still shot he posted earlier makes it look like he left a minute or 2 after he arrived.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Christopher Alvarez said he was in the suite listening to beats with Drake... but this video along with the still shot he posted earlier makes it look like he left a minute or 2 after he arrived.

People are getting sick of this shit. Homie was up to 101k followers this morning and lost 5k followers by the afternoon. This shit is looking like some ghetto QAnon type bullshit.

spider705

BGOL Investor
People are getting sick of this shit. Homie was up to 101k followers this morning and lost 5k followers by the afternoon. This shit is looking like some ghetto QAnon type bullshit.

Oh indeed... I think it's time to either expose what you got or go away... people starting to think outside of those items he has everything else is BS

spider705

BGOL Investor
What the fuck does this mean!!!!!
They're trying to say that this dude lied about the interaction that happened between him and Drake.

He said he went there for a few minutes, hanged out with him, listened to some music and left.

What this fake Qanon dude is saying is how could that have happened when you were only in the hotel 2 minutes?

He's trying to insinuate that Drake had something to do with his short visit and that it was handled poorly by Drake and camp.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They're trying to say that this dude lied about the interaction that happened between him and Drake.

He said he went there for a few minutes, hanged out with him, listened to some music and left.

What this fake Qanon dude is saying is how could that have happened when you were only in the hotel 2 minutes?

He's trying to insinuate that Drake had something to do with his short visit and that it was handled poorly by Drake and camp.
What dude? Listen to music? What!??? Who goes to a hotel to listen to music with another nigga?!? What is this non sense . People go to studios to listen to shit unless it’s a listening party at a label or some club. Man I hate this inspector Gadget decoder ring non sense . I still don’t understand what’s going on!!!

spider705

BGOL Investor
What dude? Listen to music? What!??? Who goes to a hotel to listen to music with another nigga?!? What is this non sense . People go to studios to listen to shit unless it’s a listening party at a label or some club. Man I hate this inspector Gadget decoder ring non sense . I still don’t understand what’s going on!!!
Christopher Alvarez... the handicapped guy in the wheel chair...

spider705

BGOL Investor
So some Dominican crippled dwarf that isnt even in the music business goes to a hotel to meet Drake and listen to beats?? Im about to tap out and never come back to this thread .
Nigga I almost drove off the road laughing at this..

But yes apparently this was his chance to meet Drake so he took it. Met him after his concert back at the hotel. But from what this fake ass riddler is saying, the guy wasn't truthful about what happened between he and Drake, and that's what he is dragging out... because whatever happened he has video footage and it's not good.

That's what I gather from reading the comments.

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My boy who's a paparazzi said he was there, and what happened is Drake ain't really pay dude too much of a mind after a few mins but Drake had his security pack dude up and got him outta there. Take it as a grain of salt, but my boy often hangs at the hotel to get celebrity photos so I believe him. It's probably what's on the tape.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nigga I almost drove off the road laughing at this..

But yes apparently this was his chance to meet Drake so he took it. Met him after his concert back at the hotel. But from what this fake ass riddler is saying, the guy wasn't truthful about what happened between he and Drake, and that's what he is dragging out... because whatever happened he has video footage and it's not good.

That's what I gather from reading the comments.
So what’s he saying happened?!? Drake beat up a 2 foot tall man in a wheelchair ?

giphy.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My boy who's a paparazzi said he was there, and what happened is Drake ain't really pay dude too much of a mind after a few mins but Drake had his security pack dude up and got him outta there. Take it as a grain of salt, but my boy often hangs at the hotel to get celebrity photos so I believe him. It's probably what's on the tape.

Dear God,
Please forgive me for the mental image I just had of Drake's security literally folding little man up and rolling him out the door in a bellhop cart.

2523.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
This sounds about right.

But if that's the case, why didn't the dude say that instead of lying about what happened? I'm thinking they picked Mr potato head up chair and all and tossed him outside in the New York winter

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This sounds about right.

But if that's the case, why didn't the dude say that instead of lying about what happened? I'm thinking they picked Mr potato head up chair and all and tossed him outside in the New York winter
For all we know, once the vid came to light, Drake could've reached out to dude and paid him to keep quiet. I know that's what I would do in that situation, cause what's done is done but if you can get the person it happened to, to deny it? give him some bread and hope the full vid never sees daylight

spider705

BGOL Investor
For all we know, once the vid came to light, Drake could've reached out to dude and paid him to keep quiet. I know that's what I would do in that situation, cause what's done is done but if you can get the person it happened to, to deny it? give him some bread and hope the full vid never sees daylight
That dude look hell bent on releasing the whole video... some time in 2027... if he keeps going at this rate