Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Kendrick after shooting the video tomorrow

GQo-AVWXYAAjNnR

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Say what? Vancouver is a very rich expensive city. Please let me know how he wound up in Compton and got accepted as a gangbanger.

Surrey which is outside of Vancouver is the part that gets active out there and its mostly Indians that are active in the streets and organized crime out there. Supposedly when he moved to Compton at 18 he was roommates with Big Fase the Game's older brother so thats likely how he got down with the pirus

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Surrey which is outside of Vancouver is the part that gets active out there and its mostly Indians that are active in the streets and organized crime out there. Supposedly when he moved to Compton at 18 he was roommates with Big Fase the Game's older brother so thats likely how he got down with the pirus
You sure because this is from reddit, he’s also Elon Musks Brother in Law!???

He’s from fucking False Creek Vancouver it doesn’t get any softer than that believe me. He was in Spin magazine saying he left Vancouver cause of drive by shootings then went to San Diego before going to “Bompton” at TWENTY. It’s full on LARPing but I like his music hope he doesn’t get caught up in any drama cause he will def rat he’s not built for prison.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
You sure because this is from reddit, he’s also Elon Musks Brother in Law!???

He’s from fucking False Creek Vancouver it doesn’t get any softer than that believe me. He was in Spin magazine saying he left Vancouver cause of drive by shootings then went to San Diego before going to “Bompton” at TWENTY. It’s full on LARPing but I like his music hope he doesn’t get caught up in any drama cause he will def rat he’s not built for prison.

Grimes is his step sister and she's 1 of Elon's baby mamas

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
We invite them into our culture and instead of showing thanks they say "why cant you give me more!!!?" :smh:
Nah this what y'all niggas wanted don't flip the script now. Dot is a fuckin divisive characuture and the masses just sleep walkin into his fake militant behavior while he pushes GANG CULTURE to the youth. Unity... lmao.

Nigga is preaching colorism and niggas with deep emotional issues about they skin tone and an axe to grind are mclovin it. Nevermid the realities of his own family unit or the fact that every manner of other is telling an actual descendant of American chattle slavery he can't say nigga and he shouldn't be alive. Shit is wild. :roflmao2:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Same Drake who brought Dre on stage before. Same Drake who shouted out Chris Brown on Family Matters. Same Drake screaming "Free Tory". Same Drake who has Baka on his payroll who has a DV case. Joe Budden has a DV joint and you sitting beside him for years. Aubrey's Angels.

Crazy ain't it?