Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nah this what y'all niggas wanted don't flip the script now. Dot is a fuckin divisive characuture and the masses just sleep walkin into his fake militant behavior while he pushes GANG CULTURE to the youth. Unity... lmao.

Nigga is preaching colorism and niggas with deep emotional issues about they skin tone and an axe to grind are mclovin it. Nevermid the realities of his own family unit or the fact that every manner of other is telling an actual descendant of American chattle slavery he can't say nigga and he shouldn't be alive. Shit is wild. :roflmao2:
What? Please tell us how he pushes gang culture when he has never rapped about gangbanging. Also how is he decisive and a fake Militant? I’ll wait.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? Please tell us how he pushes gang culture when he has never rapped about gangbanging. Also how is he decisive and a fake Militant? I’ll wait.

He literally preaches against gang culture. He caught hell from folks for BLACKER THE BERRY's third verse. People thought he was preaching respectability politics but he was actually speaking on the hypocrisies of banging. He also caught hell from Pirus for doing a song with Nip but said the shit was bigger than rap. His first big endorsement deal with Reebok wassneakers, one with blue writing, the other with red writing. The display on state was showing folks how powerful we could be if we came together

kendrick-lamar-reebok-classic-leather-stitched-release-reminder-2.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im sure they didnt have black acts at their Cinco De Mayo celebration events.....
let us have something for just us for once......

I thought the exact same thing, it's Junefuckingteenth!

Why would he have invited them to perform? The ignorance :lol:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
he said he wasn't on it last week
Yeah, I wonder about that but y’all see what’s going on with him. I hope he get off that shit before he turns into a skeleton. That medication could make you look bad in the hurry you may look skinny, but you look 10 years older. I think Busta Rhymes is doing that shit too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend