Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys sure that Joe is not on that Ozempic crap because he is losing weight very quickly.

Joe said he is trying to lose weight..... I think it was 30 lbs and get back around 215......

He and Ish even have a bet and Ish is supposed to lose 30 lbs by end of August.......and it's not looking good.....dude still has a sweet tooth

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t recall doing it but yeah for these niggas like Tekashi and Fif who troll and antagonize people? Yeah I wonder why yall got security lol. For civilians like Dot? I get it.
Naw- 69 aside.i think a rappers who obtain high levels of success should have security
, but niggas clowned 50 off from moment he re-emerged and gained success.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw- 69 aside.i think a rappers who obtain high levels of success should have security
, but niggas clowned 50 off from moment he re-emerged and gained success.
I just don’t agree with the talking shit and have your bodyguard be your crash dummy. Anyone who is a millionaire entertainer should have security your label or movie studio will foot the bill.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
All drake had to do was shut the fuck up and keep it moving like I said in the beginning. This shit has turned into the Neverending story. I wouldn't be surprised to see kendrick riding around on that flying dragon dog before August.

the-neverending-story.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don’t agree with the talking shit and have your bodyguard be your crash dummy. Anyone who is a millionaire entertainer should have security your label or movie studio will foot the bill.

50 was talking way more shit before the fame.....

He had the need for security because of the threat of mfkrs trying to finish the job that they failed at