Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

200w.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

this is real because I predicted this sh*t exactly and its is "complicated"

Now is rick Ross the "culture" we (& Kendrick) supports as the ideal in hip hop?

this has NOTHING to do with Kendrick (but sadly it does cause truth don't matter)

Was Rick Ross RIGHT to play that song in Drake's city?

If a Drake affiliate had played a Drake record dissing K in LA how would THAT have went?

Isn't Drake a colonizer? So wouldn't he have a majority white fans?

How many WHITE FANS were at that epic pop out concert?

We want to check and see how many WHITE fans attend Kendrick Future Weekend Rick ross etc concerts?

And do they sing along to all the N- words?

This was what I tried to warn BOTH sides about early on @dik cashmere

We ALWAYS do this...for DECADES.

MEANWHILE all these white folk really running sh*t NEVER EVER get any REAL pressure

Not like us - just PROFIT off us.

But we don't care ABOUT us really.

I want the brilliance of Kendrick to have a REAL PERMANANENT effect on not only LA but hip hop culture as a whole.

Because all I'm seeing is MORE division..

Mexicans mad, LA saying EVERYONE hates the West Coast, No Puerto Ricans in early hip hop (which is NOT what Jamar was saying btw)

etc etc etc etc.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
this is real because I predicted this sh*t exactly and its is "complicated"

Now is rick Ross the "culture" we (& Kendrick) supports as the ideal in hip hop?

this has NOTHING to do with Kendrick (but sadly it does cause truth don't matter)

Was Rick Ross RIGHT to play that song in Drake's city?

If a Drake affiliate had played a Drake record dissing K in LA how would THAT have went?

Isn't Drake a colonizer? So wouldn't he have a majority white fans?

How many WHITE FANS were at that epic pop out concert?

We want to check and see how many WHITE fans attend Kendrick Future Weekend Rick ross etc concerts?

And do they sing along to all the N- words?

This was what I tried to warn BOTH sides about early on @dik cashmere

We ALWAYS do this...for DECADES.

MEANWHILE all these white folk really running sh*t NEVER EVER get any REAL pressure

Not like us - just PROFIT off us.

But we don't care ABOUT us really.

I want the brilliance of Kendrick to have a REAL PERMANANENT effect on not only LA but hip hop culture as a whole.

Because all I'm seeing is MORE division..

Mexicans mad, LA saying EVERYONE hates the West Coast, No Puerto Ricans in early hip hop (which is NOT what Jamar was saying btw)

etc etc etc etc.
Ross should have known better and should be more prepared. I’m not going into a jungle; where I know multiple things can/will attack injure hurt kill me; and not having plenty of things to protect myself!! He should have had at least 20 goons with him; and several with weapons. I never understand how someone is on fuck shit; and then goes in an area where fuck shit is capable of happening; does some fuck shit; and isn’t prepared at all for the ramifications….it makes no fucking sense…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ross should have known better and should be more prepared. I’m not going into a jungle; where I know multiple things can/will attack injure hurt kill me; and not having plenty of things to protect myself!! He should have had at least 20 goons with him; and several with weapons. I never understand how someone is on fuck shit; and then goes in an area where fuck shit is capable of happening; does some fuck shit; and isn’t prepared at all for the ramifications….it makes no fucking sense…
^^^

Exactly. Ross is NOT LIKE US

But he MUCH LIKE DRAKE, right?

didn't he STEAL too?

His rap name and disrespecting the REAL Rick Ross?

Former corrections officer?

Rode with Drake to get some of his BIGGEST HITS and suddenly got balls when that kid from the West attacked?

Did ross EVER diss Drake before this?

Was the biggest boss that we seen thus far SCARED of the light skin kid?

Cause Kenny sure was NOT and BEEN dissing Drake

And why are we accepting Rawse wasn't just a two faced phony manipulator opportunist user much like Drake?

Because if that altercation went REALLY LEFT and a white Drake fan had gotten seriously hurt??

You know WHO would have gotten the MOST flack?

Kendrick. Cause that is how modern media works.

Not the fat boy.

Kendrick NEVER asked for help or a co sign.

These cowards (not Future not Metro) waited till the King popped out to grow a backbone.

Cause NOW?

Rozay might have sparked something Drake was unable to do and Kendrick EXPERTLY did

potentially unify unite Canada as a WHOLE.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
^^^

Exactly. Ross is NOT LIKE US

But he MUCH LIKE DRAKE, right?

didn't he STEAL too?

His rap name and disrespecting the REAL Rick Ross?

Former corrections officer?

Rode with Drake to get some of his BIGGEST HITS and suddenly got balls when that kid from the West attacked?

Did ross EVER diss Drake before this?

Was the biggest boss that we seen thus far SCARED of the light skin kid?

Cause Kenny sure was NOT and BEEN dissing Drake

And why are we accepting Rawse wasn't just a two faced phony manipulator opportunist user much like Drake?

Because if that altercation went REALLY LEFT and a white Drake fan had gotten seriously hurt??

You know WHO would have gotten the MOST flack?

Kendrick. Cause that is how modern media works.

Not the fat boy.

Kendrick NEVER asked for help or a co sign.

These cowards (not Future not Metro) waited till the King popped out to grow a backbone.

Cause NOW?

Rozay might have sparked something Drake was unable to do and Kendrick EXPERTLY did

potentially unify unite Canada as a WHOLE.
Nah that shit had nothing to do with kdot; that’s all on Ross and his peeps; it would not have went anywhere if they were prepared period. If he had enough goons with him nothing would have occurred. So everything that happened with that situation is all on Ross.

Now Ross being a fraud well that’s a different conversation. And we accept a lot of shit that we shouldn’t; whether that’s in hip hop or in politics. But again that’s another conversation…

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rawse goons properly on papers…they ain’t going to Canada.

He probably got caught slipping thinking he was in Vancouver. Them niggas really ain’t did shit if he had beef in Detroit or Compton he wouldn’t have walked out of that bitch. He did this shit at the right place if you want to play stupid games it’s best to do it there.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ok SO NOW ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS GONNA FOLLOW THE KING'S LEAD...

RIGHT?

@REDLINE this is the time. Juneteenth... free the slaves... they not like us.

Kendrick been show and prove since day one.

So now I guess Mustard gonna donate a portion of his publishing to historical black colleges and Metro FINALLY gonna pay off that contest and Future gonna donate prenatal care for black women and to supporting black fathers getting child custody... ASAP Rocky gonna support dark skin women by donating to women self improvement programs...

Right? Right?