Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These rappers give back all the time.

I never said they DIDN'T. I might be only one got threads DEDICATED TO JUST THAT.

Drake Puff 50 Kenny etc etc they do it too.

But NOW is a special time isn't it?

It's a MOMENT right?

Stay on they neck.

Let's keep going... Why stop?

You just said they give back all the time?

So let's do it now and organized and inspired just like that concert...

Let's keep going and shine a light on THOSE THAT DON'T support Black

Not just about MONEY.

Its their voice their platform.

Right now...especially election year.

Why not?

Make these corporations profiting from all this pay out too.

The momentum is here.

I hope to see it.

Cause playing a diss track in Canada don't mean sh*t about sh*t and has NOTHING to do with the message Kenny sent.

But it sure as hell exposes "the message" that was received and how it will be moved forward by those who are truly cultural enemies.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Rawse goons properly on papers…they ain’t going to Canada.

He probably got caught slipping thinking he was in Vancouver. Them niggas really ain’t did shit if he had beef in Detroit or Compton he wouldn’t have walked out of that bitch. He did this shit at the right place if you want to play stupid games it’s best to do it there.
Well clearly it wasn’t the right place lol…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered

Ok SO NOW ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS GONNA FOLLOW THE KING'S LEAD...

RIGHT?

@REDLINE this is the time. Juneteenth... free the slaves... they not like us.

Kendrick been show and prove since day one.

So now I guess Mustard gonna donate a portion of his publishing to historical black colleges and Metro FINALLY gonna pay off that contest and Future gonna donate prenatal care for black women and to supporting black fathers getting child custody... ASAP Rocky gonna support dark skin women by donating to women self improvement programs...

Right? Right?

Man fuck the big 3; it’s just big me…

There’s a reason why he’s alone at the top…

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said they DIDN'T. I might be only one got threads DEDICATED TO JUST THAT.

Drake Puff 50 Kenny etc etc they do it too.

But NOW is a special time isn't it?

It's a MOMENT right?

Stay on they neck.

Let's keep going... Why stop?

You just said they give back all the time?

So let's do it now and organized and inspired just like that concert...

Let's keep going and shine a light on THOSE THAT DON'T support Black

Not just about MONEY.

Its their voice their platform.

Right now...especially election year.

Why not?

Make these corporations profiting from all this pay out too.

The momentum is here.

I hope to see it.

Cause playing a diss track in Canada don't mean sh*t about sh*t and has NOTHING to do with the message Kenny sent.

But it sure as hell exposes "the message" that was received and how it will be moved forward by those who are truly cultural enemies.
I don’t think that Dot record was more than what it was. A good diss record. I don’t think it was meant to cure cancer or hunger lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t think that Dot record was more than what it was. A good diss record. I don’t think it was meant to cure cancer or hunger lol.

Hey that's what these thousands of social media posts and YouTube podcasts keep saying lol

Mexicans were set to put boots on cause Kendrick apparently "excluded " them.

Dudes saying it's LA vs. Everybody

It ain't me bro

I ain't like THEM.

But why CAN'T it be something powerful and inspiring and not just a good diss track?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok SO NOW ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS GONNA FOLLOW THE KING'S LEAD...

RIGHT?

@REDLINE this is the time. Juneteenth... free the slaves... they not like us.

Kendrick been show and prove since day one.

So now I guess Mustard gonna donate a portion of his publishing to historical black colleges and Metro FINALLY gonna pay off that contest and Future gonna donate prenatal care for black women and to supporting black fathers getting child custody... ASAP Rocky gonna support dark skin women by donating to women self improvement programs...

Right? Right?

They definitely all should donate!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey that's what these thousands of social media posts and YouTube podcasts keep saying lol

Mexicans were set to put boots on cause Kendrick apparently "excluded " them.

Dudes saying it's LA vs. Everybody

It ain't me bro

I ain't like THEM.

But why CAN'T it be something powerful and inspiring and not just a good diss track?
Naw I get it that's what they saying. But Dot never said none of this stuff.

And persoanlly I love the song but there is nothing powerful and inspiring about a record accusing someone of being a pedophile who's not one lol.

It's like Hit Em Up....I'll always love the record but deep down inside the slander on BIG I don't like. Same goes for Ether.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

And persoanlly I love the song but there is nothing powerful and inspiring about a record accusing someone of being a pedophile who's not one lol.

It's like Hit Em Up....I'll always love the record but deep down inside the slander on BIG I don't like. Same goes for Ether.
Outside of PACs verse, were any other verses on hit em up (all time dope)?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Respect

I agree Dot never did say ANY OF THAT but now where he is in the media? They attribute and accuse him of everything

Especially those thinking every syllable has 4 different meanings.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I agree 1000% with everything you wrote

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect

I agree Dot never did say ANY OF THAT but now where he is in the media? They attribute and accuse him of everything

Especially those thinking every syllable has 4 different meanings.
Yeah and that’s corny to me. People really know how to fuck up a good time. I like Dot and he deserve this moment but I’ve always said it ain’t Dot it’s the people and the sidelines who’s making this intolerable lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trick Trick and Luke being the voice of reason is crazy did not see that on the bingo card lol.

Luke speaking facts but a few things…..

Gotta put some of this responsibility in Ross court. He’s been antagonizing this whole time and that’s fine until you start playing that record and it’s not even your record.

And I also can’t blame Drake. He getting shots from everywhere. He playing a nasty game encouraging violence but hard to fault him even if it was wrong and dangerous.