Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Let it go. You're gonna get stomped out by Haitians and dark skinned Cubans.

SMH he silly.

This what these dudes don't get.....they can talk that officer Ricky shit but they'd be fools to think he ain't got no Zoes or Hatians on profile that will crash out for NOTHING.

Shit ain't worth it just go back into hiding like you been doing.
Nothings gonna happen. We dont claim ross ever since the exposure all those years ago. Nobody riding for him down here except his peoples. He dont even live down here anymore. If anything does happen to drake ot only serves to show how stupid niggas are because this ks some dumb shit. Drake had nothing to do woth that. Me personally i wouldnt give a fuq if drake came down here. Diddy here and nobody cares and he s done far worse things than drake ever has. Its music you morons. This is just ss dumb as rappers having to check in when they go to L.A.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothings gonna happen. We dont claim ross ever since the exposure all those years ago. Nobody riding for him down here except his peoples. He dont even live down here anymore. If anything does happen to drake ot only serves to show how stupid niggas are because this ks some dumb shit. Drake had nothing to do woth that. Me personally i wouldnt give a fuq if drake came down here. Diddy here and nobody cares and he s done far worse things than drake ever has. Its music you morons. This is just ss dumb as rappers having to check in when they go to L.A.
You don’t understand. This ain’t about who you riding for. Niggas is hungry. Niggas kill for 100 dollars. I’m not saying something will happen I’m saying don’t play stupid games to find stupid prizes.

Don’t let them dudes fool you into thinking Ross ain’t got no hitters with him he got some Zoe’s and some Pirus with him. He got caught lacking because they on papers and can’t go to Canada.

It’s 2024 and yall still thinking shit sweet. Foolio body ain’t even cold yet and yall already forgetting.

Darkness's

Registered
You don’t understand. This ain’t about who you riding for. Niggas is hungry. Niggas kill for 100 dollars. I’m not saying something will happen I’m saying don’t play stupid games to find stupid prizes.

Don’t let them dudes fool you into thinking Ross ain’t got no hitters with him he got some Zoe’s and some Pirus with him. He got caught lacking because they on papers and can’t go to Canada.

It’s 2024 and yall still thinking shit sweet. Foolio body ain’t even cold yet and yall already forgetting.
Man ross did that shit to himself. Ain't nobody gonna hurt drake because his white canadian fans got rowdy. Any nigha with common sense knows drake aint have shit to do with it. This is not important. It didnt even show onthe local news down here.. you seemed to be the only one fooled officer ricky which doesn't surprise me it took y'all this long to figure out drake is a canadian actor.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man ross did that shit to himself. Ain't nobody gonna hurt drake because his white canadian fans got rowdy. Any nigha with common sense knows drake aint have shit to do with it. This is not important. It didnt even show onthe local news down here.. you seemed to be the only one fooled officer ricky which doesn't surprise me it took y'all this long to figure out drake is a canadian actor.
Fooled? Fooled by what? It’s already out that the dudes who did it was affiliated with Merkules who’s signed to Death Row who happens to be a Canadian. Like I said yall think Ross being a CO mean he ain’t got legit people around him..alright. You should know since you from there.

Darkness's

Registered
Fooled? Fooled by what? It’s already out that the dudes who did it was affiliated with Merkules who’s signed to Death Row who happens to be a Canadian. Like I said yall think Ross being a CO mean he ain’t got legit people around him..alright. You should know since you from there.
I dont care this shit dont c8ncern me nothing will happen to drake and houre beingover dramatic. Stop clutching yourpearls over this WWE shit.

Darkness's

Registered
It do concern you you the one who brought it up to defend his Canadian ass like i said nothing will happen they learned their lesson when Puff put the paws on him….Chubbs job on the line.
It dont concern me one bit im not defending him im just saying nothing will happen and you're being over dramatic btw.....

Shut up.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Trick Trick and Luke being the voice of reason is crazy did not see that on the bingo card lol.

Luke speaking facts but a few things…..

Gotta put some of this responsibility in Ross court. He’s been antagonizing this whole time and that’s fine until you start playing that record and it’s not even your record.

And I also can’t blame Drake. He getting shots from everywhere. He playing a nasty game encouraging violence but hard to fault him even if it was wrong and dangerous.
they old and tired now lol

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this-deathmonkeyxl.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean they rich and celebs so I can certainly see him partying with a 20 year old. 16 is out of fucking pocket though.

It's one thing to be at an event you got invited to and there happens to be 20 year olds there. Aint shit you can do about that as a damn near 35 year old. But how tf does a grown ass man feel comfortable partying and drinking when there's 16 year olds in the mix? I remember being 22-23 and not wanting to be at parties with 18 year olds. We'd actively avoid those "18 to get in, 21 to drink" parties and clubs. So to be 30+ and hanging around people who can't legally drink is WEIRD.