Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
wasnt there a flood tho

^^^ No wonder Kendrick left

this dumbass aint got the weather channel.

I aint saying T Dot aint got goons but this is actually insensitive sh*t and why he QUICKLY backtracked.

the King don't co sign none of this foolishness

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@REDLINE

I feel Steph 100%. It's not the only song on Earth and I'm sure he gets tired of hearing it all the time.

I watched the vid once and never need to see it again, but it might just be me :lol:

I like the song, it did what it did. But other than "Push Ups" it's the last song I'd actually listen to out of all of the songs in the beef.

NIGGA I DON'T WANNA DANCE! :lol:

Cool and dope song but I'd get tired of it too if I was Steph. I don't even hear it and I'm tired of it :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel Steph 100%. It's not the only song on Earth and I'm sure he gets tired of hearing it all the time.

I watched the vid once and never need to see it again, but it might just be me :lol:

I like the song, it did what it did. But other than "Push Ups" it's the last song I'd actually listen to out of all of the songs in the beef.

NIGGA I DON'T WANNA DANCE! :lol:

Cool and dope song but I'd get tired of it too if I was Steph. I don't even hear it and I'm tired of it :lol:

They ain't like us?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sean-Price-700x422.jpg