Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That photo is uncomfortable as f**k for ALL involved
MEUTOFT_o.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake for the last time you are new match for rappers like Kendrick Lamar….. Drake you need to just stay in your lane because you are not a real rapper you are just an entertainer with ghost writers.

Bruh he needs a banga bad..

K just shitted on his whole legacy .

Drake may have to hire Lamar to write for him at this point

Gatdammit

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm hearing rumors Aubrey may drop a new record soon come.

Chill crodie.

Wait till August

His ego won't let him

He's got to maintain an image of not "losing"

That's why those Camila Cabela (sp?) and Sex Red songs dropped so quickly (pun intended)....

But like K. Dot said he needs to get back to songs that make people sing and dance and he'll be fine..... those tend to.be summer time vibe records so his window is closing....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
His ego won't let him

He's got to maintain an image of not "losing"

That's why those Camila Cabela (sp?) and Sex Red songs dropped so quickly (pun intended)....

But like K. Dot said he needs to get back to songs that make people sing and dance and he'll be fine..... those tend to.be summer time vibe records so his window is closing....

Might not be just that.

Could be those in his camp pushing him in this direction

Allegedly.

But I UNDERSTAND why he wants to show he still here because the song of the summer is calling him a pedo and we got another month to go.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I happened to be tuned into the radio today and a caller was like when she hears Drake it doesn’t hit the same anymore. She has to turn it off, his voice is annoying and he just feels corny. Bitch you was twerking to Drake in January. She ain’t wrong though