Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s not like that at all!! Interscope and Dre are not media! AK is a form of hip hop media period. Drake is supposed to have a powerful machine behind him where he doesn’t need an AK or that form of media! So it’s not the same at all. So where is drakes machine? We don’t see kdot using AK; so why is Drake?

OF COURSE THEY ARE? You think they are non profit civil rights activists?

Bro UMG owns a THIRD of all recorded music in the world. Concerto is the majority owner which is the highest end corporate strategist. This aint BLACK this aint CULTURE. The people we SEE and KNOW aint the power here. Its ALL perception and smoke mirrors illusion and DISTRACTION.

WTF are you talking about?

Kendrick OR Drake aint about culture to THEM BOSSES - this is investment. PERIOD.

Drake using AK and Joe Budden like he SUPPOSED to. Kendrick using social media and TikTok and streamerss like he supposed to.

Of course Kendrick using media and bots JUST like Drake is. Yall gotta stop deifying these dudes. It aint gonna end well.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OF COURSE THEY ARE? You think they are non profit civil rights activists?

Bro UMG owns a THIRD of all recorded music in the world. Concerto is the majority owner which is the highest end corporate strategist. This aint BLACK this aint CULTURE. The people we SEE and KNOW aint the power here. Its ALL perception and smoke mirrors illusion and DISTRACTION.

WTF are you talking about?

Kendrick OR Drake aint about culture to THEM BOSSES - this is investment. PERIOD.

Drake using AK and Joe Budden like he SUPPOSED to. Kendrick using social media and TikTok and streamerss like he supposed to.

Of course Kendrick using media and bots JUST like Drake is. Yall gotta stop deifying these dudes. It aint gonna end well.
This is what I’m talking about. Dre and interscope are a music machine that helps controls dictates promotes change etc etc various artists they support! AK is none of that, NONE!!! And Drake had or has a machine behind him. Now does he still do I don’t know. But Drake has never needed and or use AK up until this point. Why, because of the machine that’s behind him. Why is he using him now though? That’s the real question…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is what I’m talking about. Dre and interscope are a music machine that helps controls dictates promotes change etc etc various artists they support! AK is none of that, NONE!!! And Drake had or has a machine behind him. Now does he still do I don’t know. But Drake has never needed and or use AK up until this point. Why, because of the machine that’s behind him. Why is he using him now though? That’s the real question…

Bro I don't know exactly what the f**k Ak is - just being honest

but I know ONE thing.

He is powerful and influential in his space with a ridiculously large following that is undeniable
whether we like it or not.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I don't know exactly what the f**k Ak is - just being honest

but I know ONE thing.

He is powerful and influential in his space with a ridiculously large following that is undeniable
whether we like it or not.
Now that is true!! Let’s agree and say we don’t know what he is. This is what we do know. Artist like Drake and or Kdot don’t need him though. I have yet to see kdot or Cole or lil baby etc etc use him! So why is Drake using him now? That’s the question…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bro Drake and Kendrick both have huge machines behind it that's just fact.

That doesn't make Kendrick a bad guy or Drake an evil genius

Its just how it is

So does Beyonce Megan Nicki Cardi Sexy Red Lil baby Doja Cat Eminem Wayne 21 Savage and goes on and on and on.

And like you said in the OTHER THREAD?

We need to FOCUS ON THE MACHINES instead of the front men.

But we will NEVER do that.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now that is true!! Let’s agree and say we don’t know what he is. This is what we do know. Artist like Drake and or Kdot don’t need him though. I have yet to see kdot or Cole or lil baby etc etc use him! So why is Drake using him now? That’s the question…

If they didn't NEED him?

He wouldn't exist.

There is a REASON he exists and THRIVES and has influence with executives and is unable to be cancelled even after cooning and backing Trump and Candance Owens.

Again we would rather play a Kendrick v Drake video game

and NEVER want the answer to THAT question

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro Drake and Kendrick both have huge machines behind it that's just fact.

That doesn't make Kendrick a bad guy or Drake an evil genius

Its just how it is

So does Beyonce Megan Nicki Cardi Sexy Red Lil baby Doja Cat Eminem Wayne 21 Savage and goes on and on and on.

And like you aid in the OTHER THREAD?

We need to FOCUS ON THE MACHINES instead of the front men.

But we will NEVER do that.
Bro I agree but you are missing what I’m saying. Not talking about good or bad and not saying Drake doesn’t have a machine. I’m saying why is drake acting like he needs AK? He doesn’t but he’s acting like it. If he still has his machine he doesn’t need AK. So why is he using him? That’s what I’m saying

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they didn't NEED him?

He wouldn't exist.

There is a REASON he exists and THRIVES and has influence with executives and is unable to be cancelled even after cooning and backing Trump and Candance Owens.

Again we would rather play a Kendrick v Drake video game

and NEVER want the answer to THAT question
He exist because of how social media is right now. People don’t want to do their own research or use their own mind. So what they do is follow someone who does it for them. That’s his space. He’s basically a news reporter for hip hop. That’s it!!! He gets and reports news. It’s not ground breaking what he does. He just uses social media to do it! But again if I’m Drake or kdot or any other artist that has a machine behind them; I don’t need AK..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro I agree but you are missing what I’m saying. Not talking about good or bad and not saying Drake doesn’t have a machine. I’m saying why is drake acting like he needs AK? He doesn’t but he’s acting like it. If he still has his machine he doesn’t need AK. So why is he using him? That’s what I’m saying

Bro this ALL a show but if I have a valuable powerful resource especially when the world is attacking me why would I NOT use it?

Drake would be stupid not to. So what?

These hoes aint loyal any way

Better question?

WHY did the "culture" allow Ak to reach this level of prominence and power?

Why after they "got" Drake they didnt go after Vlad and Ak?

Drake AND Kendrick fans WATCH AK ALL THE TIME so what THAT say?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro this ALL a show but if I have a valuable powerful resource especially when the world is attacking me why would I NOT use it?

Drake would be stupid not to. So what?

These hoes aint loyal any way

Better question?

WHY did the "culture" allow Ak to reach this level of prominence and power?

Why after they "got" Drake they didnt go after Vlad and Ak?

Drake AND Kendrick fans WATCH AK ALL THE TIME so what THAT say?
Well the people that support the culture allowed him to get the space he has. It he has taken full advantage of it…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well the people that support the culture allowed him to get the space he has. It he has taken full advantage of it…

^^^ and THRIVING

And those SAME people claim to hate Drake and want to support the culture and crip walk all summer.

But watch Ak religiously reposting all over social media making him MORE and MORE powerful

Who REALLY profiting from ALL that?

You realize I been said ALL this MONTHS ago?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^ and THRIVING

And those SAME people claim to hate Drake and want to support the culture and crip walk all summer.

But watch Ak religiously reposting all over social media making him MORE and MORE powerful

Who REALLY profiting from ALL that?

You realize I been said ALL this MONTHS ago?
People love you one moment; hate you the next…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake being music about that for YEARS and the last album predicted all this exactly.

Just remember what you just typed

because it happens to EVERYBODY.
Yes but let’s not act like Drake is a saint. He’s done a lot of fuck shit (word on the street) ; so he ain’t did himself no favors. And he exhibits creepy behavior…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes but let’s not act like Drake is a saint. He’s done a lot of fuck shit (word on the street) ; so he ain’t did himself no favors. And he exhibits creepy behavior…

Bro... like you said they love to hate you

STOP deifying these dudes.

lets see how this ages

Cw-ySt-UAAQjG8e

Kendrick Lamar angered and/or disappointed some with his recent comments that he "don't do no voting." Now, in apparent response to the reaction to his words, the 25-year-old MC has made an addendum to his statement via Twitter.
In a tweet, Kendrick made it clear that he doesn't want to discourage others from voting, but encouraged those who do to make sure it's "for the right reasons."
"And when you do VOTE. Just make sure it's 4 the right reasons. This way you won't point the finger at that black man like y'all did. Again," he wrote, presumably referring to President Barack Obama.
In his original remarks, Kendrick had said he doesn't believe in the political system, and that people should instead focus on taking care of their own.
"I don’t believe in none of the s--t that’s going on in the world... do what you do, do good with your people and live your life because what’s going on isn’t really in our hands."
The President of the League of Young Voters, Rob "Biko" Baker, subsequently challenged the remarks, arguing that disenfranchised people are more powerful when they act collectively.
"I respect Kendrick Lamar’s opinion. He isn’t the only young leader frustrated with the state of the political process. But, by not participating in this and future elections, Kendrick Lamar is giving the very people he is frustrated with more free reign to continue to pull the levers the way they want to," he said.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro... like you said they love to hate you

STOP deifying these dudes.

lets see how this ages

Cw-ySt-UAAQjG8e

Kendrick Lamar angered and/or disappointed some with his recent comments that he "don't do no voting." Now, in apparent response to the reaction to his words, the 25-year-old MC has made an addendum to his statement via Twitter.
In a tweet, Kendrick made it clear that he doesn't want to discourage others from voting, but encouraged those who do to make sure it's "for the right reasons."
"And when you do VOTE. Just make sure it's 4 the right reasons. This way you won't point the finger at that black man like y'all did. Again," he wrote, presumably referring to President Barack Obama.
In his original remarks, Kendrick had said he doesn't believe in the political system, and that people should instead focus on taking care of their own.
"I don’t believe in none of the s--t that’s going on in the world... do what you do, do good with your people and live your life because what’s going on isn’t really in our hands."
The President of the League of Young Voters, Rob "Biko" Baker, subsequently challenged the remarks, arguing that disenfranchised people are more powerful when they act collectively.
"I respect Kendrick Lamar’s opinion. He isn’t the only young leader frustrated with the state of the political process. But, by not participating in this and future elections, Kendrick Lamar is giving the very people he is frustrated with more free reign to continue to pull the levers the way they want to," he said.

I’m not comparing the 2; nor am I’m giving kdot a pass! But you don’t hear or see the rumors out ther e about him that you do about Drake! There’s a reason why the industry loves kdot but they despise Drake; and it ain’t because Drake is was on top…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
True but everyone doesn’t screw people over! Everyone doesn’t try to fuck your girl. Everyone doesn’t try to do backhanded shit. Etc etc

Bro... you going off rumor gossip and innuendo. We dont KNOW these fools

Drake probably most likely is an asshole.

But what makes him different from all these OTHER stars?

Dre beat women Pac was convicted of sexual abuse (died before he could try to fight the case more) you KNOW what Kanye is ASAP Rocky said bullsh*t about dark black women, those dudes dancing on stage in Compton murdered their own people and sold drugs to them, Jay Z screwed an entire COMMUNITY of black people in Brooklyn out of housing for generations, Rawse a cop, etc etc

I don't trust NONE of these people

besides J Cole

now THAT man is a saint.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not comparing the 2; nor am I’m giving kdot a pass! But you don’t hear or see the rumors out ther e about him that you do about Drake! There’s a reason why the industry loves kdot but they despise Drake; and it ain’t because Drake is was on top…

Industry don't LOVE K Dot bro.

they love him now.

and will EASILY hate him tomorrow if it benefits them

MAD people NEVER liked K Dot and found him over rated and hated the Control verse and REALLY DID sleep on his last album if we being HONEST

As good as it was.

Want proof?

Just search bgol.

These hoes aint loyal.

They loved then hated young Cole loved Cole again, then they hated him AGAIN then called him the BEST then called him a coward now he is a saint... see how THAT works

So depending on the time?

You gonna find rumors and innuendo etc that fit THAT narrative at THAT time.

There was a time they loved Drake too and Kanye and Doja Cat and Chris Brown

Round and Round we go

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Industry don't LOVE K Dot bro.

they love him now.

and will EASILY hate him tomorrow if it benefits them

MAD people NEVER liked K Dot and found him over rated and hated the Control verse and REALLY DID sleep on his last album if we being HONEST

As good as it was.

Want proof?

Just search bgol.

These hoes aint loyal.

They loved then hated young Cole loved Cole again, then they hated him AGAIN then called him the BEST then called him a coward now he is a saint... see how THAT works

So depending on the time?

You gonna find rumors and innuendo etc that fit THAT narrative at THAT time.

There was a time they loved Drake too and Kanye and Doja Cat and Chris Brown

Round and Round we go
Kdot has always been loved! Everyone is not gonna like you but that doesn’t mean overall. Nigga has the longest charting hip hop album ever!!!! He is loved. Nigga has had the highest grossing hip hop tour ever!! Until Drake and 21. The nigga is loved. He is weird and different and a hip hop genius. He’s one of the goats for sure. He was loved well before this Drake shit. So yea ain’t no big 3…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro... you going off rumor gossip and innuendo. We dont KNOW these fools

Drake probably most likely is an asshole.

But what makes him different from all these OTHER stars?

Dre beat women Pac was convicted of sexual abuse (died before he could try to fight the case more) you KNOW what Kanye is ASAP Rocky said bullsh*t about dark black women, those dudes dancing on stage in Compton murdered their own people and sold drugs to them, Jay Z screwed an entire COMMUNITY of black people in Brooklyn out of housing for generations, Rawse a cop, etc etc

I don't trust NONE of these people

besides J Cole

now THAT man is a saint.
True true