Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
MEUTOFT_o.jpg

So this where we at right now? Niggas making AI pics of Pac taking a shit sonning Drake? There is no reason to ever be this close, talking to another grown man taking a shit for you niggas raised without any boundaries.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This nigga K. Dot is Goat status....the time it takes to cook this shit....

I think Kendrick would be capable of this, but I've yet to see a breakdown, so I do question if this is just the internet doing internet things and making shit up.

Seems like the hiphop youtubers would be all over this pointing out what lyrics in what song was stolen from where. If it exist please post a link, I would love to see it.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Kendrick would be capable of this, but I've yet to see a breakdown, so I do question if this is just the internet doing internet things and making shit up.

Seems like the hiphop youtubers would be all over this pointing out what lyrics in what song was stolen from where. If it exist please post a link, I would love to see it.
this is not lyrics from a song. this is using song and album titles to create a verse.
totally different.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is not lyrics from a song. this is using song and album titles to create a verse.
totally different.

In other post I've seen that makes that association people are saying he did this because Drake stole lyrics from all those songs/albums. If true that is what I would want to see a breakdown of.

However there seems to be a thing now where people make a playlist where every song title was a lyric in a verse, but it didn't mean anything. So I am wondering if it was written that way, or is that association being made after the fact.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Who tf is this.

I hope she’s not some random fan that was just walking by.

This chic was rattling off albums and didn’t stutter once.

I thought this was ultra impressive and I hope she’s in the industry.

Shorty was preparing to get this off her chest for a minute.

Props

Cheers

Carry on……

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who tf is this.

I hope she’s not some random fan that was just walking by.

This chic was rattling off albums and didn’t stutter once.

I thought this was ultra impressive and I hope she’s in the industry.

Shorty was pre-a ring to get this off her chest for a minute.

Props

Cheers

Carry on……

a lot of us live eat breathe and shit hip hop up here

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fact this nigga telling this shit to AK is telling me he fell off…

I am so tired of that relationship

Serious question AK really THAT powerful on social media?

I know they ranked him number 1 but damn...
As “popular “ as Drake is, and the machine that is behind him; he should never have to use that idiot! Now is his machine behind him anymore? Has he fallen to a below level? To where he has to use him? Well we about to find out I guess…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As “popular “ as Drake is, and the machine that is behind him; he should never have to use that idiot! Now is his machine behind him anymore? Has he fallen to a below level? To where he has to use him? Well we about to find out I guess…

As much we don't like Ak and think he is an idiot?

Apparently to EVERYONE else he is THE most powerful man in music media.

co signed by Joe Budden and Charlamagne

So I wouldn't fault Drake for using THAT to his advantage

Its like Kendrick signing with Dre and Interscope and Top and Punch etc.

K has a machine too and we seen how all the LA DJs like Big Boy and DJ Hed Bootleg Kev etc support him.

I aint been a fan how some of them move either during this mess but respect it.

Your not going to say NO to the most influential people in one of the most incestuous corrupt disloyal nepotism filled industry on earth.

NO ONE IS.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much we don't like Ak and think he is an idiot?

Apparently to EVERYONE else he is THE most powerful man in music media.

co signed by Joe Budden and Charlamagne

So I wouldn't fault Drake for using THAT to his advantage

Its like Kendrick signing with Dre and Interscope and Top and Punch etc.

K has a machine too and we seen how all the LA DJs like Big Boy and DJ Hed Bootleg Kev etc support him.

I aint been a fan how some of them move either during this mess but respect it.

Your not going to say NO to the most influential people in one of the most incestuous corrupt disloyal nepotism filled industry on earth.

NO ONE IS.
It’s not like that at all!! Interscope and Dre are not media! AK is a form of hip hop media period. Drake is supposed to have a powerful machine behind him where he doesn’t need an AK or that form of media! So it’s not the same at all. So where is drakes machine? We don’t see kdot using AK; so why is Drake?