Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm so confused... @REDLINE

I thought it was all drake fault that Q couldn't perform not the massive floods?

I thought it was all fun?

so if someone else gets stomped out? Whose fault is it?

Now then, it's whatever happens correct? You can't keep instigating and expecting no reaction.

It's always the crumbsnatchers who cause the most trouble.

So far all my predictions been right so we will see.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is some real dickhead shit. Homie is on a spiritual journey and you find a way to go around that to get what you want. TRASH

Your right using a sample after the original artists refuses for any reason is TRASH.

But we had dudes on here killing Chaka Khan when she did the same thing to Kanye. Very aggressively and loudly saying she didn't want to work with him.

But those same dudes INSISTED that she should be honored take the money and stfu

So I would assume that applies here too.

Hmmm.... we will see.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your right using a sample after the original artists refuses for any reason is TRASH.

But we had dudes on here killing Chaka Khan when she did the same thing to Kanye. Very aggressively and loudly saying she didn't want to work with him.

But those same dudes INSISTED that she should be honored take the money and stfu

So I would assume that applies here too.

Hmmm.... we will see.

We don't honor someone by paying them off for something they don't wanna do. We honor them (especially legends) by respecting their wishes. Yachty made himself look like an POS by finding a loophole to get the song out there. Especially since homie is on some spiritual stuff now

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We don't honor someone by paying them off for something they don't wanna do. We honor them (especially legends) by respecting their wishes. Yachty made himself look like an POS by finding a loophole to get the song out there. Especially since homie is on some spiritual stuff now

I 100% agree

I'll send you the link to that thread.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was my Malcolm Little screen name before I became Rembrandt Brown.
200.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LOL Kendrick got everybody back in the studio, god Mc's are known for

inspiration..... the track aint purple swag, its listenable like once or twice...lol,

but not playlist worthy.... but its true tho.. rhiana cut him off, and shitted on him,

Like Nah Im good, aint going back there.... Im like damn drake got NO FUCKIN SWAG,

and that disgust rhiana.... See she aint want the fake shit..

She wanted a REAL KNIGGA, FROM NEW YORK...!!

this the decade fake kniggas falling back!!

drake was lowkey the king of fake kniggas!!

Real Kniggas ALL OVER STANDING UP!!!