Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
took-my-daughter-to-the-wax-museum-in-nyc-and-this-was-her-v0-qelu3ek51yfd1.jpg

took-my-daughter-to-the-wax-museum-in-nyc-and-this-was-her-v0-1aqlydk51yfd1.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This battle cannot be the best ever because these division 3 rappers ruined it. It's the 1 v 20 aspect that makes it lesser to me @REDLINE . Kendrick ain't need want or ask for any help.

All those dudes were bitching up when they needed that feature from that light skin guy. But suddenly found tough when the little giant starting crushing buildings.

LL always one man army
KRS
I feel the same about Pac respect to the outlawz.
Nas went at Jay solo. So did Cam.
even Canibus
50 had really only Banks Yayo was locked up.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This battle cannot be the best ever because these division 3 rappers ruined it. It's the 1 v 20 aspect that makes it lesser to me @REDLINE . Kendrick ain't need want or ask for any help.

All those dudes were bitching up when they needed that feature from that light skin guy. But suddenly found tough when the little giant starting crushing buildings.

LL always one man army
KRS
I feel the same about Pac respect to the outlawz.
Nas went at Jay solo. So did Cam.
even Canibus
50 had really only Banks Yayo was locked up.

Hey man, you can't expect other rappers that were mentioned not to respond. And Rocky's and Rick Ross disses aren't mentioned because no one cares.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey man, you can't expect other rappers that were mentioned not to respond. And Rocky's and Rick Ross disses aren't mentioned because no one cares.

I'm saying i agree no one came to hear you Otis applies to EVERYONE else.

And I mean EVERYONE

But they all struck FIRST hiding behind the little giant throwing rocks.

That specific part I didn't like

Because drake felt compelled to address them ALL at once which was a serious mistake.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We don't honor someone by paying them off for something they don't wanna do. We honor them (especially legends) by respecting their wishes. Yachty made himself look like an POS by finding a loophole to get the song out there. Especially since homie is on some spiritual stuff now

on the sample thing...

It is HER record. She can do whatever she wants with it. As difficult as she was? It was HER RECORD. And she wasn't the first or the last to feel that way about someone sampling it. A lot of artists didnt like Puffy sampling their maywrial either.

Tracey Chapman did the same to Nicki and Nice & Smooth but didn't do that to the white boy. We don't hate on her.

And especially as we saw how Kanye developed specifically off that record?

maybe Chaka was right in the first place.

This was my response about sample without consent and the debate that follows

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm....

I'm intrigued by this take.

I don't know if I agree but I am willing to hear your thesis
Let me start by saying this. None of these songs have gotten any spin from me other than the initial listen just to hear them. Dot had the best song and it wasn’t not like us.

Now that's out of the way. When you have folks in this very thread like "I don't know any Dot tracks, I'm just happy somebody going at Drake". It was never going to be an equal fight in the courts of public opinion.

Drake could have made no Vaseline 2.0 and Dot could have done the Barney theme song and we'd be in the same place

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me start by saying this. None of these songs have gotten any spin from me other than the initial listen just to hear them. Dot had the best song and it wasn’t not like us.

Now that's out of the way. When you have folks in this very thread like "I don't know any Dot tracks, I'm just happy somebody going at Drake". It was never going to be an equal fight in the courts of public opinion.

Drake could have made no Vaseline 2.0 and Dot could have done the Barney theme song and we'd be in the same place
But wasn’t Drake more popular than kdot? So wouldn’t he have more support and fanfare fandom if that’s the case??