Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let me start by saying this. None of these songs have gotten any spin from me other than the initial listen just to hear them. Dot had the best song and it wasn’t not like us.

Now that's out of the way. When you have folks in this very thread like "I don't know any Dot tracks, I'm just happy somebody going at Drake". It was never going to be an equal fight in the courts of public opinion.

Drake could have made no Vaseline 2.0 and Dot could have done the Barney theme song and we'd be in the same place

To honest?

Same here. What do YOU think is the best song from this battle?

Hold on let me be more clear?

What was the best SONG? And what was the best DISS record (excluding Not Like Us)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let me start by saying this. None of these songs have gotten any spin from me other than the initial listen just to hear them. Dot had the best song and it wasn’t not like us.

Now that's out of the way. When you have folks in this very thread like "I don't know any Dot tracks, I'm just happy somebody going at Drake". It was never going to be an equal fight in the courts of public opinion.

Drake could have made no Vaseline 2.0 and Dot could have done the Barney theme song and we'd be in the same place

^^^^

this is a VERY good point and will NEVER be properly addressed. Like so called superhero movie fatigue? There was Drake fatigue (which was more rooted in jealousy and envy in my opinion) these so called K Dot fans STILL aint heard ONE BAR from Mr. Morale. So I am with you and dismiss that bullsh*t and I am surprised REAL K Dot fans ae accepting these bandwagon jumpers. A LOT of this is just wanting to kill the king. Even the morality police who actually believe the made up pedo sh*t are disingenuous as hell. Because we do NOT want to start doing a rundown of ALL the rumored trash these artists seem to be in reality. That 1 v 20 stuff makes this battle not as epic. Which is NOT Kendrick fault.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

That's a little extreme but trust I get your overall point. Unfortunately for Drake Kendrick made excellent records at the right time and right pace. and the final kill shot was simply brilliant. Drake gonna OWN that.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
To honest?

Same here. What do YOU think is the best song from this battle?

Hold on let me be more clear?

What was the best SONG? And what was the best DISS record (excluding Not Like Us)
That's the funny part I don't even know the names of these songs anymore. I'd have to listen to them or search this thread for my OP. Whatever the Dot song was I was like "Oh now that's a real diss"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's the funny part I don't even know the names of these songs anymore. I'd have to listen to them or search this thread for my OP. Whatever the Dot song was I was like "Oh now that's a real diss"

to me? 6:16 in LA is the record.

and Family Matters SHOULD have ended this if it was any OTHER rapper at any OTHER time

And I stand on this part...the Taylor Made Freestyle was VERY creative and if it wasn't done by Drake? Would have been heralded as a classic.

and honestly I forget all the exact titles too for a minute and had to look them up to be SURE.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

A Complete Track-by-Track Timeline of Drake and Kendrick Lamar’s Feud​

Portrait of Tom Smyth
By Tom Smyth, a Vulture contributor covering TV and pop culture
7ce8aff39ab1e1f3d5f54bd92fdce84b6d-drake-beef.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Drake. Photo: Prince Williams/WireImage
As you may have heard, Drake and Kendrick Lamar are in the throes of an intense (and seemingly never-ending) rap battle. Though the two artists have long been at odds, this latest chapter ignited in March with the release of “Like That,” which quickly kicked off an incendiary back-and-forth that can be difficult to keep up with. Here, we break down the play-by-play of this beef by track — the most recent of which is a live version of “Euphoria” with added disses and a “Not Like Us” music video chock-full of Easter eggs.

“Like That,” by Future, Metro Boomin, and Kendrick Lamar (March 22, 2024)​

The powder keg that set off this particular chapter of the Drake–versus–Kendrick Lamar beef was the song “Like That,” from Future, Metro Boomin, and Lamar. On it, Lamar dismisses the notion that he’s in a “Big Three” with Drake and J. Cole, rapping, “It’s just big me.” He also compares himself and Drake to Prince and Michael Jackson, respectively, rapping, “Prince outlived Mike Jack.”

“Push Ups,” by Drake (April 13, 2024)​

After several weeks, Drake fired back by mysteriously leaking “Push Ups,” which featured the lyrics, “You ain’t in no Big Three, SZA got you wiped down, Travis got you wiped down, Savage got you wiped down / Like your label, boy, you in a scope right now / And you gon’ feel the aftermath of what I write down / I’m at the top of the mountain, so you tight now / Just to have this talk with yo’ ass, I had to hike down / Big difference between Mike then and Mike now.” Drake also went after Lamar’s work on pop songs from the likes of Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift, as well as throwing a stray dig at Rick Ross with the lyric “I might take your latest girl and cuff her like I’m Ricky / Can’t believe he jumpin’ in, this nigga turnin’ 50 / Every song that made it on the chart, he got from Drizzy.” Ross fired back just hours later with a diss track of his own accusing Drake of getting plastic surgery — but let’s try to stay on topic here.

“Taylor Made Freestyle,” by Drake (April 19, 2024)​

While waiting on Lamar’s response to “Push Ups,” Drake also put out the since-deleted track “Taylor Made Freestyle,” on which he used the AI-generated voices of Lamar’s idols Tupac and Snoop Dogg to go after him — earning a cease and desist from Shakur’s estate. After those A.I. verses, Drake came in with his own voice to accuse the rapper of not responding to his original diss because he didn’t want to interfere with the release of Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department. “Now we gotta wait a fucking week cause Taylor Swift is your new top, and if you boutta drop, she gotta approve,” he rapped. Swift has of course not responded — having famously always wished to be excluded from the narrative when it comes to being name-checked in rap songs. While the song has since been taken down, Snoop Dogg’s reaction is thankfully still up.

“Euphoria,” by Kendrick Lamar (April 30, 2024)​

On “Euphoria,” which shares a title with the HBO series that Drake produces, Lamar eviscerates his rival with pure hatred, leaving no stone left unturned. The verses attack Drake’s parenting (“I got a son to raise, but I can see you know nothin’ ’bout that”), his rumored plastic surgery (“Didn’t tell ’em where you get your abs from”), and his rap abilities (“You not a rap artist, you a scam artist with the hopes of bеing accepted”). He also called out his use of AI and seemed to confuse actor Haley Joel Osment with televangelist Joel Osteen in the process: “Am I battlin’ ghost or AI? Nigga feelin’ like Joel Osteen / Funny, he was in a film called A.I.

“6:16 in LA,” by Kendrick Lamar (May 3, 2024)​

Making fun of Drake’s penchant for using times and locations in his song titles, “6:16 in LA” arrived just days after “Euphoria,” delivering on that track’s promise to go “back to back.” It was notably produced by Jack Antonoff, which feels like an acknowledgement of Drake’s repeated Taylor Swift references. In the song, he claims to have operatives inside Drake’s label, rapping, “Have you ever thought that OVO was working for me? / Fake bully, I hate bullies / You must be a terrible person / Everyone inside your team is whispering that you deserve it.”

“Family Matters,” by Drake (May 3, 2024)​

Drake responded with the nearly eight-minute track “Family Matters,” which suggested that Lamar’s child was actually fathered by his manager, Dave Free. He also honed in on Lamar’s relationship with his fiancée, Whitney Alford, alleging infidelity and abuse with lyrics like “You the Black messiah wifing up a mixed queen / And hit vanilla cream to help out with your self-esteem / On some Bobby shit, I wanna know what Whitney need,” and “When you put your hands on your girl, is it self-defense ’cause she’s bigger than you?”

“Meet the Grahams,” by Kendrick Lamar (May 4, 2024)​

Lamar didn’t give us much time to sit with Drake’s last diss, putting out “Meet the Grahams” just hours later — which continued the theme of going after each other’s families right from the top by telling Drake’s son, Adonis, he’s sorry Drake is his father. Speaking of children, the track also alleges that Drake has a secret daughter, a claim Drake responded to via Instagram Story, writing, “Nahhhh hold on can someone find my hidden daughter pls and send her to me … these guys are in shambles .” Lamar also circled back to his cosmetic-procedure digs, rapping, “Get some discipline, don’t cut them corners like your daddy did / Fuck what Ozempic did / Don’t pay to play with them Brazilians, get a gym membership.”

“Not Like Us,” by Kendrick Lamar (May 4, 2024)​

Not even 24 hours after releasing “Meet the Grahams,” Lamar had more to say with the brutal “Not Like Us.” In it, he makes explosive accusations against Drake with lyrics like “Certified Lover Boy, certified pedophiles,” “Say, Drake, I hear you like ’em young / You better not ever go to cell block one,” and “Tryna strike a chord and it’s probably A-minor.” He also circles back to Drake’s use of AI to re-create Tupac’s voice on “Taylor Made Freestyle,” rapping, “You think the Bay gon’ let you disrespect Pac, nigga? I think that Oakland show gon’ be your last stop, nigga.”

“The Heart Part 6,” by Drake (May 5, 2024)​

Drake has responded to Kendrick’s response to his own response to Drake’s response to … there’s another one. “The Heart Part 6” is a play on Lamar’s “The Heart” series, which runs throughout his albums. The last “Heart” song came on Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers and had a music video that featured AI deepfakes of OJ Simpson, Kanye West, Jussie Smollett, Will Smith, Kobe Bryant, and Nipsey Hussle. So AI is going to be a leitmotif of this feud, apparently. In “The Heart Part 6,” Drake alleges that the hidden-daughter rumor was started by his own team in a sort of false-flag operation. “You gotta learn to fact check things and be less impatient,” he raps.

“U MY EVERYTHING,” by Sexyy Red feat. Drake (May 24, 2024)​

Drake’s a little late to the “BBL Drizzy” challenge; preparing for an appearance at the Toronto WNBA announcement couldn’t have taken that long. On Sexyy Red’s new mixtape In Sexyy We Trust, Drake pops in on “U MY EVERYTHING” to rap over Metro Boomin’s “BBL Drizzy,” attempting to redefine the title by making himself the Willy Wonka of body modifications. He sings, “I changed a lot of girls lives for real, they need a new body, they hittin’ me, ayy (BBL Drizzy)/BBL Drizzy, they want a new body, they ask me for it (BBL Drizzy).” Drake also simply just raps over the track… What? No sax?

“Euphoria (Live at The Pop Out)” (June 19, 2024)​

It’s been quiet on the Kendrick/Drake front, so why not stir things up on a national holiday? At Kendrick’s Juneteenth show, he debuted new lyrics in “Euphoria,” while sporting an outfit seemingly in homage to Tupac. “Give me Tupac’s ring back and I might give you a little respect,” he rapped. He also changed the line “three-hour time difference” to two hours, because Drake is currently in Houston. That’s thorough!

“Not Like Us (Music Video),” directed by Kendrick Lamar and Dave Free (July 4, 2024)​

Kendrick rode his hate train all the way from Juneteenth to the Fourth of July. He rang in another bank holiday with more disrespect, releasing a music video for standout diss track “Not Like Us” after playing it a fitting six times at the Pop Out last month.
The video asks fans to gather many an Easter egg. He does a brand-new freestyle in the video’s intro before the needle drops on a C-walk beat. A new line about Kamasi Washington refers to Zack Fox’s viral tweet that prophesied Dot calling Drake a pedophile over free-jazz beats (the comedian and rapper got that first part right). Kendrick even wears a similar outfit to that viral skateboarder who made a diss video that calls his nemesis’s hair “wack.”

Elsewhere in the video, the Compton rapper uses a similar black-and-white shot composition reminiscent of Drake’s music video for “Family Matters.” In Kendrick’s version, Drake tries to sneak up on him from behind, only to get blasted away down the dark alley. It also alludes to “Push Ups,” one of Drake’s more well-received disses that calls Kendrick short. In the “Not Like Us” video, the fun-size artist does push-ups over two cinder blocks. Most disrespectfully, Kendrick beats an owl-shaped piñata, the symbol of Drake’s label, OVO, and poses with a real-life owl behind bars. Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

this is a VERY good point and will NEVER be properly addressed. Like so called superhero movie fatigue? There was Drake fatigue (which was more rooted in jealousy and envy in my opinion) these so called K Dot fans STILL aint heard ONE BAR from Mr. Morale. So I am with you and dismiss that bullsh*t and I am surprised REAL K Dot fans ae accepting these bandwagon jumpers. A LOT of this is just wanting to kill the king. Even the morality police who actually believe the made up pedo sh*t are disingenuous as hell. Because we do NOT want to start doing a rundown of ALL the rumored trash these artists seem to be in reality. That 1 v 20 stuff makes this battle not as epic. Which is NOT Kendrick fault.
I don’t recall any type of drake fatigue. Now on this board they were and always will be people that hate or love him. But in real world I don’t recall examples of drake fatigue. He just did an album with 21 and a song with Cole. Was on tour. And still was very popular. So if there were signs I just didn’t see them personally. Now industry stuff well that’s a different story and I don’t know enough to speak on. And I disagree with the 1 vs 20. Kdot said that because he was talking about battling his whole label by himself. He kept saying fuck the industry and he sent several disses at drakes whole label. Named names . So he was saying I’m taking on all of you’ll by himself. Shit that’s hard!!! I’m not sure the world hated Drake like that. Now they probably do lol lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t recall any type of drake fatigue. Now on this board they were and always will be people that hate or love him. But in real world I don’t recall examples of drake fatigue. He just did an album with 21 and a song with Cole. Was on tour. And still was very popular. So if there were signs I just didn’t see them personally. Now industry stuff well that’s a different story and I don’t know enough to speak on. And I disagree with the 1 vs 20. Kdot said that because he was talking about battling his whole label by himself. He kept saying fuck the industry and he sent several disses at drakes whole label. Named names . So he was saying I’m taking on all of you’ll by himself. Shit that’s hard!!! I’m not sure the world hated Drake like that. Now they probably do lol lol

Would you call yourself a fan of Drake?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No. There are few songs that I like but no. I only listen to Drake if I’m with a woman…

The reason I say that is we live in a very unique time in in politics entertainment advertising and culture.

Because of social media targeted ads and algorithms instead of the internet making the world smaller in a positive connectivity sense it's actually created a much more isolated insulated tunnel vision for most individuals

So depending on your "feed" you could legitimately feel drake was every where or no where. Same for Kendrick or Cole in a sense.

Like Sexy Redd is the hottest rapper or who the f**k is that?

My point is the same goes for everything

There were HUNDREDS of articles and comments on bgol that superhero genre was dead. Deadpool X Men 89 Supacell etc etc etc showed that wasn't the case.

On bgol folk HATED drake. He has a LeBron level of haters. Maybe not big but vocal. Remember the afka Mos Def SKUs interview? We saw the hate inside and outside the industry exposed quickly.

Bey doesn't apologize if that interview was released AFTER the beef. As good Muslim maybe? But it would have been too late.

That shows the envy and hate that rap fans and industry types held on to. They just weren't brave enough excuse me they were not willing to either lose opportunity or money or face the backlash.

People actually tried to defend Drake which WAS a surprise. But not really. It was self preservation for many trying to make sure not to piss off the king.

people love drake music and since he came out seem ashamed to admit it

Even you felt the need to qualify your response that you only listen if your with a woman.

LOL! WTF does that even mean. If your in the company of men and Trophies comes on every man screams and runs out the gym in different directions?!

all that points to 1 v 20. Everyone decided to suddenly pile on drake when 24 hours previous they were nodding to 1st person shooter.

This is ALL BULLSH*T.

No cultural shift no course correction. Just a good battle nothing more nothing less. And it's dragging on too long. And bookmark it. If and when something bad happens the backtracking rewiting history hypocrisy and flip-flop will break the space time continuum.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reason I say that is we live in a very unique time in in politics entertainment advertising and culture.

Because of social media targeted ads and algorithms instead of the internet making the world smaller in a positive connectivity sense it's actually created a much more isolated insulated tunnel vision for most individuals

So depending on your "feed" you could legitimately feel drake was every where or no where. Same for Kendrick or Cole in a sense.

Like Sexy Redd is the hottest rapper or who the f**k is that?

My point is the same goes for everything

There were HUNDREDS of articles and comments on bgol that superhero genre was dead. Deadpool X Men 89 Supacell etc etc etc showed that wasn't the case.

On bgol folk HATED drake. He has a LeBron level of haters. Maybe not big but vocal. Remember the afka Mos Def SKUs interview? We saw the hate inside and outside the industry exposed quickly.

Bey doesn't apologize if that interview was released AFTER the beef. As good Muslim maybe? But it would have been too late.

That shows the envy and hate that rap fans and industry types held on to. They just weren't brave enough excuse me they were not willing to either lose opportunity or money or face the backlash.

People actually tried to defend Drake which WAS a surprise. But not really. It was self preservation for many trying to make sure not to piss off the king.

people love drake music and since he came out seem ashamed to admit it

Even you felt the need to qualify your response that you only listen if your with a woman.

LOL! WTF does that even mean. If your in the company of men and Trophies comes on every man screams and runs out the gym in different directions?!

all that points to 1 v 20. Everyone decided to suddenly pile on drake when 24 hours previous they were nodding to 1st person shooter.

This is ALL BULLSH*T.

No cultural shift no course correction. Just a good battle nothing more nothing less. And it's dragging on too long. And bookmark it. If and when something bad happens the backtracking rewiting history hypocrisy and flip-flop will break the space time continuum.
I agree with algorithms and feeds. So you think that there was Drake fatigue outside of the board. Not talking here, but in the real world there was Drake fatigue?? Hmm that’s interesting. And yes I’ll say it again I’ll listen to Drake or put it on if I’m in a woman company because a lot of women liked Drake. So I’ll put on what they like. I’m not putting him on if I’m by myself. If a song comes on that I like from him I’ll listen. The industry had hate clearly for him. But if you listen to what they are saying that nigga was allegedly doing some foul shit. I don’t know I’m not in the industry. But clearly something was going on more than hate; because they all benefited from him. And he ain’t dead or finished. So why they all just turned is interesting. Joe made it seem like certain powers were involved as well; who knows. But hey Drake is Drake; a pop star. I’m cool with that…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree with algorithms and feeds. So you think that there was Drake fatigue outside of the board. Not talking here, but in the real world there was Drake fatigue?? Hmm that’s interesting. And yes I’ll say it again I’ll listen to Drake or put it on if I’m in a woman company because a lot of women liked Drake. So I’ll put on what they like. I’m not putting him on if I’m by myself. If a song comes on that I like from him I’ll listen. The industry had hate clearly for him. But if you listen to what they are saying that nigga was allegedly doing some foul shit. I don’t know I’m not in the industry. But clearly something was going on more than hate; because they all benefited from him. And he ain’t dead or finished. So why they all just turned is interesting. Joe made it seem like certain powers were involved as well; who knows. But hey Drake is Drake; a pop star. I’m cool with that…

Drake run was/is unparalleled in pop music

Tell me whose been on the radio over 10 years straight no break with new music hit music?

Especially in the current sh*t show of a record industry

To his fans? Of course not. To most of the world? No issue. But the last few records were met with yeah that's cool?

We got a problem

And 9f course he drops 1st person and all the dogs pt 2 and all is right with the world.

Again YOU can't really comment because of you consciously and actively AVOID his music... your not giving an informed opinion. Your biased from the jump and i appreciate the honesty. Which is rare as f**k. But you can't really appreciate nor understand the OTHER side of the situation enough to really comment.

Kendrick could be an asshole to. And I'm sure soon enough you will hear about it.

But right now he is an enigma. And honestly? THAT is how i like my stars for the most part.

Drake wanting to be everything to everyone experienced what Taylor Beyone Rihanna and Jay already learned. Even Cardi and Nicki and Kanye.

You gotta know when to get low

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake run was/is unparalleled in pop music

Tell me whose been on the radio over 10 years straight no break with new music hit music?

Especially in the current sh*t show of a record industry

To his fans? Of course not. To most of the world? No issue. But the last few records were met with yeah that's cool?

We got a problem

And 9f course he drops 1st person and all the dogs pt 2 and all is right with the world.

Again YOU can't really comment because of you consciously and actively AVOID his music... your not giving an informed opinion. Your biased from the jump and i appreciate the honesty. Which is rare as f**k. But you can't really appreciate nor understand the OTHER side of the situation enough to really comment.

Kendrick could be an asshole to. And I'm sure soon enough you will hear about it.

But right now he is an enigma. And honestly? THAT is how i like my stars for the most part.

Drake wanting to be everything to everyone experienced what Taylor Beyone Rihanna and Jay already learned. Even Cardi and Nicki and Kanye.

You gotta know when to get low
I don’t think anyone is arguing his run. Hell it might not be over!! Those last few records were mediocre at best. Again that seems like some industry behind the scenes shit. I just find it very odd that the industry would turn on him when he’s making them money. Not like that stopped. Seems weird. But I’m not in the industry so I don’t know. But it’s definitely puzzling; @vicous might know

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and Family Matters SHOULD have ended this if it was any OTHER rapper at any OTHER time

And I stand on this part...the Taylor Made Freestyle was VERY creative and if it wasn't done by Drake? Would have been heralded as a classic.

and honestly I forget all the exact titles too for a minute and had to look them up to be SURE.

Co-sign

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And that’s the thing; it seems like Drake thought he was going up against every other rapper lol. It’s weird how he moved. He should have known kdot wasn’t any other rapper. Especially after 6:16 drop. That should have made him pause; clearly it didn’t. I guess he thought kdot was lying. I guess they all thought that. But he definitely turned drake into a song….

Side note: big Sean give it a rest; no one cares. Kdot purposely drops every time this nigga drops lol and he gets no shine. Shit is hilarious…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And that’s the thing; it seems like Drake thought he was going up against every other rapper lol. It’s weird how he moved. He should have known kdot wasn’t any other rapper. Especially after 6:16 drop. That should have made him pause; clearly it didn’t. I guess he thought kdot was lying. I guess they all thought that. But he definitely turned drake into a song….

Side note: big Sean give it a rest; no one cares. Kdot purposely drops every time this nigga drops lol and he gets no shine. Shit is hilarious…

^^^^^
BRO I ain't read nothing else

Wtf is up with THAT beef?

It don't make sense they obviously HATE each other. Every single verse Sean spit sound like it's directed at K EVERY ONE even r&b remixes

And Kendrick feels obligated to add a b*tch to a verse just to keep that man in permanent check

Now THAT is a real beef. No subs either.

It's OBVIOUS.

THAT'S the one I want to see.

Drake need to call Sean.

But Sean needs to send Aubrey an edible arrangement for saving his hide because Kenny was on a blood hunt. If Drake had been smart and tried peace Sean would have been the perfect target

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Medium Sean ain’t wack, but he’s wack and no one cares about his music. He just be rappin to be rappin

Or maybe that’s just how I feel :roflmao:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^
BRO I ain't read nothing else

Wtf is up with THAT beef?

It don't make sense they obviously HATE each other. Every single verse Sean spit sound like it's directed at K EVERY ONE even r&b remixes

And Kendrick feels obligated to add a b*tch to a verse just to keep that man in permanent check

Now THAT is a real beef. No subs either.

It's OBVIOUS.

THAT'S the one I want to see.

Drake need to call Sean.

But Sean needs to send Aubrey an edible arrangement for saving his hide because Kenny was on a blood hunt. If Drake had been smart and tried peace Sean would have been the perfect target
Kdot called him lil bitch so much in humble it was crazy lol..
I’m not sure what’s up with that but kdot sent flames to both them in the heart part 5. Kdot clearly don’t like that nigga either. And Sean ain’t considered nothing in terms of the top rappers. He never looked at with Cole drake and kdot; and I think he feels some kinda way. Now that I think about it, I think element was for Sean also. Kdot said say my name and I promise you see candy man lol; well maybe that was for Drake too lol lol…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Seriously, Kendrick obviously don't like dude :lol:

And I'm sorry I'm not like Sean, you diss me on record it's a problem. Leaked or not it's obvious that Kendrick has a problem with him.

Bro... I KNOW Aubrey is legit confused K skipped Sean to get at him.

When cole and drake were TRYING to make a big 3 truce

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You're right! :lol:

I was talking to a friend and said who ELSE could this happen to in music?

Because you KNOW a bunch of artists shook

Who does everyone secretly hate (and jealous of) but afraid to attack UNLESS someone can get the first good hit in?

Taylor Swift?

Nicki?

50 Cent?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kdot called him lil bitch so much in humble it was crazy lol..
I’m not sure what’s up with that but kdot sent flames to both them in the heart part 5. Kdot clearly don’t like that nigga either. And Sean ain’t considered nothing in terms of the top rappers. He never looked at with Cole drake and kdot; and I think he feels some kinda way. Now that I think about it, I think element was for Sean also. Kdot said say my name and I promise you see candy man lol; well maybe that was for Drake too lol lol…

The best diss track no one talks about.