Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

He is a killer.

He planned this all out years ago.

Diabolical!

But ummm this happened a few weeks ago

So....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's weird but Drake's a huge fan of rap and its history.

But it's NOT weird

there are countess actors athletes and musicians who collect the same things. I was invited to see the AMNH hip hop jewelry collection early and all of that was donated pieces. Gilbert Arenas has signed jerseys of every one he played against.

Now these dudes just reaching around and going up they own ass for sh*t.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it's NOT weird

there are countess actors athletes and musicians who collect the same things. I was invited to see the AMNH hip hop jewelry collection early and all of that was donated pieces. Gilbert Arenas has signed jerseys of every one he played against.

Now these dudes just reaching around and going up they own ass for sh*t.

Hey man I get it but it's weird to some. Drake buys that stuff because he cherishes and respects Hip Hop history. Or should I say rap?

Some think it's weird and some understand it, I understand it.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i remember when Ghetto Mafia called themselves dissing Outkast........man 3000 didnt even have to respond at all and them niggas career fell flat not too long afterwards.
The goats never have to respond; unless it’s another great one challenging them…

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cap.

if you was living in Atlanta during this time.....you knew it was a subliminal.
Them niggaz was big mad that Outkast wouldnt do features with them. He can say all day that he was talkin about a different Big Boi....
but this was also at a time not too long before they dropped that record, that one of Big Boi's cars was broken into.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Are you gonna be a hater today....

I never hate.

Excuse me... I hate the real vultures feasting for generations in plain sight who get a polite pat on the head by these so called culture protectors to go at strawmen.

Dudes on here now acting like Drake is the worst thing to ever happen to music they never listened to one of his songs and they were born with pglang tats and Compton hoodies.

And I ain't a drake defender like that. I like all 3. And like i said day one only ONE entity benefit from all this.

Who the f**k wants to be like them?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cap.

if you was living in Atlanta during this time.....you knew it was a subliminal.
Them niggaz was big mad that Outkast wouldnt do features with them. He can say all day that he was talkin about a different Big Boi....
but this was also at a time not too long before they dropped that record, that one of Big Boi's cars was broken into.

Yeah they're definitely full of shit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I never hate.

Excuse me... I hate the real vultures feasting for generations in plain sight who get a polite pat on the head by these so called culture protectors to go at strawmen.

Dudes on here now acting like Drake is the worst thing to ever happen to music they never listened to one of his songs and they were born with pglang tats and Compton hoodies.

And I ain't a drake defender like that. I like all 3. And like i said day one only ONE entity benefit from all this.

Who the f**k wants to be like them?

Fuck all that..

I'm talking about the picture I replied to...