Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cole was in the Big 3, he was mentioned and considered as one of the elite rappers for the Kendrick/Drake generation.

He was in the Big 3 when Cole and Kendrick said it, but now he's not because one white guy said that he wasn't?

And he said that white people never considered him a part of the Big 3. :rolleyes2:

check-yourself-before-you-wreck-yourself-ice-cube.gif

:lol:

Black fist bars of truth

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's weird but Drake's a huge fan of rap and its history.

I would rock biggie Jesus piece, flavor flav clock, x clan walking stick, snoop dogg gin and juice hockey jersey, rakim leather hat, Run adidas, bdk 3 finger ring, s1w original uniform and use Lil Kim thong from that iconic poster as a pocket square

F**k all yall

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
It's weird but Drake's a huge fan of rap and its history.
This is why he’s called a cos play rapper . Shits weird and goofy no matter how you look at it. I could maybe see putting it in a glass frame and hanging on a man cave wall or some shit or Pharrell’s chain on your shelf etc. this goof out here wearing the shit like a weirdo . Colonizer killmonger in the museum cac shit .

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
People Drake is a poser. All the things Kendrick Lamar said about him is true. I could tell drake don’t write his own shit. He uses a lot of ghostwriters. Drake I said this a few months ago I’m going to see it again. You need to stay in your fucking lane.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Got the rap game SHOOK!!!!! How much of a Boogeyman do you have to be that your management wants to make sure that there isn't confusion on what could or couldn't be beef?!?!?

Like EVERY rapper now is the John Leguizamo character in John Wick!!! "Look John, I told them to get out and I don't want their business!"

There was a time when EVERY rapper had the confidence of Ric Flair. Whether they were talented or not. Boot Camp Click had a song called Clan's, Posse's, Crew's & Clik's and everybody thought they were coming at Wu-Tang Clan and it was tongue in check for about 15 years if they were or not. Now folks have this fake confidence that doesn't translate to their peers.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nicki gotta chill. Latto is his new gf big sister. He's just looking out

I am so surprised

Not because drake supported her from day one against all opps.

Remember she stayed surprisingly neutral during the Meek beef and even during the Kendrick battle

so she is huge hypocrite

But Nicki tends to support underage predators and then marry them and pay to harass their victim and the witnesses.

So this development is truly a shock.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am so surprised

Remember she stayed surprisingly neutral during the Meek beef and even during the Kendrick battle

so she is huge hypocrite

But Nicki tends to support underage predators and then marry them and pay to harass their victim and the witnesses.

None of this is gonna stop those crazy ass middle age Barbz from acting a fool.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I am so surprised

so she is huge hypocrite

giphy.gif