Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Welp lol lol

d91f1d770dd624425b5177c3a75a6a2528e98586.gifv

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I opened this initially and was like "this shit 4 hours long I'm not listening to this bullshit..."

4 hours later... "this was worth the listen."
Dog, I thought the same thing with another video he had. So I begrudgingly saved it for work and was trying to rush through meetings to get back to his video!!! Now I listen and be getting frustrated when my kids be asking me for help with their homework.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cole was in the Big 3, he was mentioned and considered as one of the elite rappers for the Kendrick/Drake generation.

He was in the Big 3 when Cole and Kendrick said it, but now he's not because one white guy said that he wasn't?

And he said that white people never considered him a part of the Big 3. :rolleyes2:

check-yourself-before-you-wreck-yourself-ice-cube.gif

:lol:
...A COMEDIAN...a WHITE COMEDIAN is gonna tell folks about who the best rapper is and isn't?!?!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...I don't think they really thought that through?!?!?! That will more than likely have the EXACT opposite reaction!!!! The BEST thing you could do is let it play itself out. Now you're just making folks want it more and keeping it in the news cycle and trending. The song has already jumped to being used by white corporate America. Usually that takes about 10 years after the songs popularity so the song was on its "decline". Thanks for making this the song that teachers welcome students back to school with.