Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We all know the beef wasn't over a C&D for French...... so what was it?!

I've insinuated some things, but nothing has been verified/ confirmed.....its just weird because as you say his career is aligned with Wayne and Drake....

Though he is still beefing with Birdman even though Wayne are allegedly cool again..... so he's "standing on business" with that......

If what has been alleged is true, the pillow talking to his troublesome BM and trying to/actually fucking his most recent ex.......that may be enough. Cuz at that point Drake ruined the friendship, Ross just acted on it publicly.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That wasn’t the point…

Exact point he was making. A lot of people talk about Drake's "stimulus" package, but who has he really put on? He's definitely taken people who've already had a buzz and got them a bigger buzz, but the quid pro quo was he got to ride their wave. What OVO artist really got big? Who has he put on that wasn't already buzzing? Has he "discovered" anyone?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s the point? Name an artist in Houston anybody knows that isn’t old . Who should he work with? That Mexican OT? Ain’t nobody other than Travis getting any recognition
That’s exactly what he was saying. Help to put the city on if you fuxk with the city like that. Help make a name for his district town…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most them niggas is wack , why would he jump on anything with them?
I don’t know who they are or how good they are. I’m just stating I understand what the guy in the video was saying. That pop up concert that kdot did dammmmm! And they were plenty of young up coming artist. That’s why Joe said there is no one else but him. Because none of them can do that. And that’s what the guy was saying…

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
3b664d_307f595d879c4df798e1247b6b524676~mv2.jpg

This just in, live from Tronto.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I don’t know who they are or how good they are. I’m just stating I understand what the guy in the video was saying. That pop up concert that kdot did dammmmm! And they were plenty of young up coming artist. That’s why Joe said there is no one else but him. Because none of them can do that. And that’s what the guy was saying…
Everyone of those “up and coming “ artists that was on stage with Kendrick are huge and have a giant following. The least known one is Ohgeezy and he’s huge around LA

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Who in Houston is popping right now? Sauce Walka is garbage. He works with popular people, it’s why he works with Travis Scott. Other than that he’s right, he don’t do shit but suck the culture out of Houston.
Nah I had to listen to this a couple of times, but what he's getting at is NOW the only niggas popping outta Houston is Travis Scott and maybe Don Tolliver... and is Teezo Touchdown from Houston? That's really it... so now, if he put a Houston artist on it's a stimulus package since nobody in the H is anywhere near his level of stardom outside of Travis and Beyonce.

But what he's saying is, when Drake first got on that Houston shit, back then, he could have given plenty of artists a bigger platform... like Z-Ro, Trae, Slim Thug, Keke, (not sure if they was alive then) but Hawk and Fat Pat, Pokey, Paul Wall, Kirko Bangz,etc... hell, imagine the resurgence of Scarface had Drake did something with him... THAT'S what he's saying.

Drake took Houston culture and ran with it, globally, but did nothing to put the Houston artists on. Yeah he did Houston Appreciation Week, definitely made it thunderstorm on some hoes in the shake joint, but other than that what has he done?

Now you got artists like Tobey Nwigwe (sp?), Maxo Kream, OTBFastLane, Doughbeezy, Dat Mexican OT, Propain, Killa Kyleon (who is EXTREMELY dope with punchlines for days) and a few others that could definitely get catupulted to another stratosphere musically with a Drake cosign.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Hell even Lecrae is from Houston... arguably the biggest artist in Christian Hip Hop... him and a couple other CHH artists already poked at the fact that when Drake made God's Plan it was cool and widely accepted but they can't get on making the same type of music...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm talking about the lyrics
Future - maybe...
but Kendrick?

These niggas talkin' out of they necks
Don't pull no coffin out of your mouth
I'm way too paranoid for a threat
Ayy-ayy, let's get it, bro
D-O-T, the money, power, respect
The last one is better
Say, it's a lot of goofies with a check
I mean, aww, I hope them sentiments symbolic
awww, my temperament bipolar, I choose violence
Okay, let's get it up, it's time for him to prove that he's a problem
Niggas clickin' up, but cannot be legit, no 40 water, tell 'em
aww, yeah, huh, yeah, get up with me
Fuck sneak dissin', first person shooter
I hope they came with three switches
I crash out, like, "Fuck rap, " diss Melle Mel if I had to
Got two T's with me, I'm snatchin' chains and burnin' tattoos
It's up, lost too many soldiers not to play it safe
If he walk around with that stick, it ain't Andre 3K
Think I won't drop the location? I still got PTSD
Motherfuck the big three, nigga, it's just big me
Nigga, bum,
what? I'm really like that
And your best work is a light pack
Nigga, Prince outlive Mike Jack
Nigga, bum,
'fore all your dogs gettin' buried
That's a K with all these nines, he gon' see Pet Sematary
nigga, bum

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Future - maybe...
but Kendrick?

The last one is better
Nigga, bum,
Nigga, bum,
nigga, bum
Dope!!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Nah I had to listen to this a couple of times, but what he's getting at is NOW the only niggas popping outta Houston is Travis Scott and maybe Don Tolliver... and is Teezo Touchdown from Houston? That's really it... so now, if he put a Houston artist on it's a stimulus package since nobody in the H is anywhere near his level of stardom outside of Travis and Beyonce.

But what he's saying is, when Drake first got on that Houston shit, back then, he could have given plenty of artists a bigger platform... like Z-Ro, Trae, Slim Thug, Keke, (not sure if they was alive then) but Hawk and Fat Pat, Pokey, Paul Wall, Kirko Bangz,etc... hell, imagine the resurgence of Scarface had Drake did something with him... THAT'S what he's saying.

Drake took Houston culture and ran with it, globally, but did nothing to put the Houston artists on. Yeah he did Houston Appreciation Week, definitely made it thunderstorm on some hoes in the shake joint, but other than that what has he done?

Now you got artists like Tobey Nwigwe (sp?), Maxo Kream, OTBFastLane, Doughbeezy, Dat Mexican OT, Propain, Killa Kyleon (who is EXTREMELY dope with punchlines for days) and a few others that could definitely get catupulted to another stratosphere musically with a Drake cosign.

Now ain’t the time for a Drake Co Sign. Don’t nobody want hear that irritating voice of his

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Future - maybe...
but Kendrick?

The last one is better
Nigga, bum,
Nigga, bum,
nigga, bum
Future. I never liked his shit.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Now ain’t the time for a Drake Co Sign. Don’t nobody want hear that irritating voice of his
Not now but back about 5 or so years ago when he was on his ascent to who he is now, a lot of artists could have had their life changed with a Drake cosign