Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

4d510b7f8c6219c44fce281df72b85ab.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Them superpowers getting neutralized, I can only watch in silence
The famous actor we once knew is lookin' paranoid and now spiralin'
You're movin' just like a degenerate, every antic is feelin' distasteful...

...You're not a rap artist, you a scam artist with the hopes of being accepted...

...Some shit just cringeworthy, it ain't even gotta be deep, I guess

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Doesn't mean it wasn't about him though. I think five years ago Lebron doesn't go to that Pop Out show. Clearly, they must've been going through something, right?

Wow.... yall really going to do this with EVERYTHING?

couldn't we do this with every single artist?

Respectfully we cool so this is a real question for the room...

Seriously is this fun?

If it is? I get it. And you might be 100% right about LeBron and Drake having beef

But I could do this easily with any and every rapper too.

And if I get a white boy with an accent and 3 social media accounts most of yall will believe it's the God honest truth fact.

Remember yall all swore Mustard sampled Ether?

I'm all for the soap opera but in 2024 don't we gotta be at least a little bit careful with all this gossip being twisted into to fact?

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow.... yall really going to do this with EVERYTHING?

couldn't we do this with every single artist?

Respectfully we cool so this is a real question for the room...

Seriously is this fun?

If it is? I get it. And you might be 100% right about LeBron and Drake having beef

But I could do this easily with any and every rapper too.

And if I get a white boy with an accent and 3 social media accounts most of yall will believe it's the God honest truth fact.

Remember yall all swore Mustard sampled Ether?

I'm all for the soap opera but in 2024 don't we gotta be at least a little bit careful with all this gossip being twisted I to fact?

Fair enough. And I wouldn't even think this if Lebron wasn't at the concert singing the song.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fair enough. And I wouldn't even think this if Lebron wasn't at the concert singing the song.

Bro trust I get it.

These subliminal lines can be much more damaging in this youtube world.

Like I said you COULD be right.

But I could remind you Drake and Ross had SERIOUS beef with Kobe and his wife over stay scheming.

Drake is a notorious band wagon jumper.

But Bron and Drake been cool since St. Vincent.

But Bron was at the concert but did not go on stage. But Steph the one who said the song is played out at the Olympics.

WE will never know the truth.

And honestly...does it REALLY matter?

I'd rather the music than the gossip personally.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro trust I get it.

These subliminal lines can be much more damaging in this youtube world.

Like I said you COULD be right.

But I could remind you Drake and Ross had SERIOUS beef with Kobe and his wife over stay scheming.

Drake is a notorious band wagon jumper.

But Bron and Drake been cool since St. Vincent.

But Bron was at the concert but did not go on stage. But Steph the one who said the song is played out at the Olympics.

WE will never know the truth.

And honestly...does it REALLY matter?

I'd rather the music than the gossip personally.
"I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I HATE THE WAY TAHT YOU SNEAK DISS, IF I CATCH FLIGHT, ITS GOIN BE DIRECT"

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn't mean it wasn't about him though. I think five years ago Lebron doesn't go to that Pop Out show. Clearly, they must've been going through something, right?

when it actually came out everybody was saying it was going at kendrick lamar ( he transformed into kobe in the "heart pt 5 video)

if you go back 80 pages or something in this very same thread we were talking about this track

social media is gonna be the death of us all