Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@REDLINE @Day_Carver @dik cashmere

But but but Drake is the problem?

“Now when I came out I told you’ll it was about Drake; then everybody had to open they mouth with a motherfuxking opinion; well this is how we gonna do this….
Fuck Drake! Fuck Wayne! Fuck cash money as a staff record label and crew! And if you wanna be down with Drake, fuck you too! Game fuck you too! …..”

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Now when I came out I told you’ll it was about Drake; then everybody had to open they mouth with a motherfuxking opinion; well this is how we gonna do this….
Fuck Drake! Fuck Wayne! Fuck cash money as a staff record label and crew! And if you wanna be down with Drake, fuck you too! Game fuck you too! …..”
with that being said................this nigga Kendrick is diabolical and a fuckin menace.
i just now realized that "Watch The Party Die" is 5:04 long.....

gotdammit u cannot make this shit up.....
:roflmao2::roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
with that being said................this nigga Kendrick is diabolical and a fuckin menace.
i just now realized that "Watch The Party Die" is 5:04 long.....

gotdammit u cannot make this shit up.....
:roflmao2::roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
:eek2: :giggle: :giggle: :frozen: