Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with anything but the last part

He can say whatever he wants

A certified snitch came out with a huge hit album months after it was exposed

yall let gunna, talk (on some real life altering street level) so now everyone can.

I ain't for the picking and choosing.

If the party dying every one gets it or no one gets it.
Oh he can say it for sure. It ain’t believable nor will anyone care nor will anyone give him credit for it. So it looks absurd and ridiculous now..:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea they do but every one saying the same thing about someone; well there’s probably some type of truth to it; how much well that’s always the real question…

That's the thing... so I'm ruining someone career off GOSSIP?

there are literally thousands of hours of podcasts with people still rewriting the biggie and pac beef

People died

People getting in trouble right now

You really gonna put your faith in street talk?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the thing... so I'm ruining someone career off GOSSIP?

there are literally thousands of hours of podcasts with people still rewriting the biggie and pac beef

People died

People getting in trouble right now

You really gonna put your faith in street talk?
I don’t think someone career can be ruin off gossip. However what’s going on with Drake right now is fascinating…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He good he one of the greats but yall full of it. Yall ain't played a K Dot album in full the last few months STILL
Mr morale like last week; good kid about a few weeks ago! But one of the reasons why I said the boogeyman comment is because of how Drake was treated. Not Wayne not Nikki not birdman not none of them came to his defense when kdot was killing him!! Not none atl rapper that kdot mentioned said anything in support of Drake; they didn’t defend Drake; nor did they say kdot was lying or dispute that; very telling…………

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
His auto correct is acting up, he meant

Ghetto sex playlist
I cry pray for u heathen everyday
praying-crying.gif