Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I still don't know how that happened. Ross is talented but he was literally a CO who renamed himself after an actual drug dealer and cosplays the life of a person who is still alive and kicking. Shit is weird.

But we let all that go.

Even the man he named himself after said Rawse is a clown

But WE sided with Rawse...

Why?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But we let all that go.

Even the man he named himself after said Rawse is a clown

But WE sided with Rawse...

Why?

Fam, I've been asking myself this question for the longest. I think it was the first sign that things were changing. We let that cook. We let biters cook. We let ghostwritten tracks cook. As long as the person was popular, folks stopped caring. All three of those things were mortal sins in the 80s and 90s and early 2000s. As Christopher Wallace once said, "Things Done Changed."

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Fam, I've been asking myself this question for the longest. I think it was the first sign that things were changing. We let that cook. We let biters cook. We let ghostwritten tracks cook. As long as the person was popular, folks stopped caring. All three of those things were mortal sins in the 80s and 90s and early 2000s. As Christopher Wallace once said, "Things Done Changed."
Thats another thing softy got ghost writes @playahaitian

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In all seriousness that album is incredible. I would even go as far as to say brave.

it's not GREAT. But it's f**king really good.

he was now being held to hold other standard if that is possible but that is the burden of greatness

he better be prepared for the inevitable backlash soon come.
i agree!! shit was really good; ive stated that in the Mr Morale thread. Kdot along with any great artist will always have that burden; unlike Cole, i dont feel like kdot has disappointed...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh stop it

Kendrick don't claim NOTHING?

You really want to say that?

Kendrick never claimed he a tough guy killer?

EVER?
Stop being literal bro; you better than that lol. All im saying is you dont hear in Kdot music he sold drugs when he didnt; or he banging when he didnt; or he grew up like this or that when he didnt; thats all im saying...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah actually honestly more than one and recently because I LOVE that Dip Set track and the album intro.

But I aint listen to any other Cole album like that in YEARS.
when Cole called Kdot boring, i knew it was over for him them; so when he backed out I wasnt shocked! I still dont know how Cole goes platinum; that man has an occult following like DMX...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam, I've been asking myself this question for the longest. I think it was the first sign that things were changing. We let that cook. We let biters cook. We let ghostwritten tracks cook. As long as the person as popular, folks stop caring. All three of those things were mortal sins in the 80s and 90s and early 2000s. As Christopher Wallace once said, "Things Done Changed."

And remember he could have EASILY did some type of bullsh*t I was a CO working for the mob.

He didn't even need to do that.

We just said your beats are fire it's alright

So why we acting brand new?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Money and popularity changed everything about hip hop...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know but I just dont understand why :giggle: but at least he has fans because Big Sean well.....

That's a seperate thread

First be clear Cole is a REAL MC

and we seen him grow up in the game almost like Wayne. I completely understand that he is speaking to a generation... his generation.

And that's fine