Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh he can say it for sure. It ain’t believable nor will anyone care nor will anyone give him credit for it. So it looks absurd and ridiculous now..:

It's all absurd and ridiculous

You ever see the interview with Jada and his father on drink champs

And his father said what is all this drug dealer rough life stuff?

I worked HARD to support you and your mother. You went to PRIVATE SCHOOL!

so what we REALLY doing here?

You REALLY want the killing niggas beating bitches drug dealing I want to die rhymes to be TRUE?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif
Nah, what I've been saying is a lot of people don't give a damn about Kendrick.

It's just they heard "Oh fuck Drake"? "Well then :rise:" :roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mr morale like last week; good kid about a few weeks ago! But one of the reasons why I said the boogeyman comment is because of how Drake was treated. Not Wayne not Nikki not birdman not none of them came to his defense when kdot was killing him!! Not none atl rapper that kdot mentioned said anything in support of Drake; they didn’t defend Drake; nor did they say kdot was lying or dispute that; very telling…………

Ummm...

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mr morale like last week; good kid about a few weeks ago! But one of the reasons why I said the boogeyman comment is because of how Drake was treated. Not Wayne not Nikki not birdman not none of them came to his defense when kdot was killing him!! Not none atl rapper that kdot mentioned said anything in support of Drake; they didn’t defend Drake; nor did they say kdot was lying or dispute that; very telling…………

Yeah.... that part is very interesting

I don't know what to make if it because they all linked up to support Wayne super bowl snub.

All these dudes weird

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's all absurd and ridiculous

You ever see the interview with Jada and his father on drink champs

And his father said what is all this drug dealer rough life stuff?

I worked HARD to support you and your mother. You went to PRIVATE SCHOOL!

so what we REALLY doing here?

You REALLY want the killing niggas beating bitches drug dealing I want to die rhymes to be TRUE?
Another reason why I like kdot because he ain’t saying he did this or that; nor is he saying he banged. Not saying he did or didn’t but he ain’t promoting it…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Give me ur top 5 current rappers.

I don't do list bro.

It's not fair or productive

Same with sports.

And the fact art is subjective makes it fruitless

And i believe if you invented a style no one can really be BETTER they can have elevated it but especially if they were inspired or emulated it any way? They still the son of the style.

I didn't like Kendrick voice or flow intially I liked some songs but it wasn't really till DAMN that I got it. And went back and studied. And now I get it. He is A ONE OF ONE.

I like Drake music period no excuses no further explanation needed. It's just GOOD MUSIC.

I HATE his recent stuff especially with 21 Savage and Yachty and I don't really like Future like that but I GET IT.

I've listened to Cole since day one every record. And he was boring. I supported him and wanted him to win but he was always missing something. But now? He is incredible.

All that saying drake Kenny and Cole don't mean sh*t to me in comparison to Biggie Nas Jay Pac BDK Cube and 3 Stacks.

I think Mos def Pharoah Monch Eminem are insane. And each have perfect albums.

Wyclef The Carnival is one of the most important hip hop albums ever.

Ghostface style and beat selection is god status

All that is to say too many variables and criteria to cover over 50 years of hip hop

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't do list bro.

Same with sports.

And i believe if you invented a style no one can really be BETTER they can have elevated it but especially if they were inspired or emulated it any way? They still the son of the style.

I didn't like Kendrick voice or flow intially I liked some songs but it wasn't really till DAMN that I got it. And went back and studied. And now I get it. He is A ONE OF ONE.

I like Drake music period no excuses no further explanation needed. It's just GOOD MUSIC.

I HATE his recent stuff especially with 21 Savage and Yachty and I don't really like Future like that but I GET IT.

I've listened to Cole since day one every record. And he was boring. I supported him and wanted him to win but he was always missing something. But now? He is incredible.

All that saying drake Kenny and Cole don't mean sh*t to me in comparison to Biggie Nas Jay Pac BDK Cube and 3 Stacks.

All that is to say too many variables and criteria to cover over 50 years of hip hop
So special

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was alright but the real question is how many times you listen to it lol? I would bet you was one time and done lol

Nah actually honestly more than one and recently because I LOVE that Dip Set track and the album intro.

But I aint listen to any other Cole album like that in YEARS.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't do list bro.

Same with sports.

Cool break down. To be honest for out of the new rappers I only listen to Kenny. But even that is here and there. Meek was cool till he became a dumbass

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought Mr morale could have been a classic if hey took off like 4 records. Shit would have been fire

In all seriousness that album is incredible. I would even go as far as to say brave.

it's not GREAT. But it's f**king really good.

he was now being held to hold other standard if that is possible but that is the burden of greatness

he better be prepared for the inevitable backlash soon come.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another reason why I like kdot because he ain’t saying he did this or that; nor is he saying he banged. Not saying he did or didn’t but he ain’t promoting it…

Oh stop it

Kendrick don't claim NOTHING?

You really want to say that?

Kendrick never claimed he a tough guy killer?

EVER?