Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a seperate thread

First be clear Cole is a REAL MC

and we seen him grow up in the game almost like Wayne. I completely understand that he is speaking to a generation... his generation.

And that's fine
Cole is great rapper for sure; his albums just not good; no replay value at all regardless of who hes speaking too...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
POST OF THE AFTERNOON

but to be fair... the first rhymes?

About money cars women and popularity

So what we really saying?
I mean its not that they cant talk about that stuff; it became the only thing that was promoted; it became a weapon to damage and hurt and control us; rather than uplift unite and empower us...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cole is great rapper for sure; his albums just not good; no replay value at all regardless of who hes speaking too...

There is a generation of rap fans he they goat. And I get it because he is speaking to them and for them and they are thousands living breathing fans

Your entitled to your opinion

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean its not that they cant talk about that stuff; it became the only thing that was promoted; it became a weapon to damage and hurt and control us; rather than uplift unite and empower us...

They promote it

But we CHOOSE to consume it.

We have to take responsibility too.

And this waa happening WAY before drake Kenny and Cole.

We need to own that and can't just make these new dudes the poster child for everything wrong with hip hop.

Because that poster will have a lot of faces

And if no executives are on there?

The poster is meaningless

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Drake really gotta cut the shit with the duck lip pics. One of his friends gotta have an intervention with bul

Or maybe those who hate him so much need to stop giving him attention

I don't understand why Elliot needs to repost stuff and then when the smoke comes his way it's nervous light skin giggles hands in the air I'm just an old guy pleas.

I don't follow or engage in things i don't like or interest me.

Is it REALLY that difficult to do the same?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I might have to check that out.

DARK ALLIANCE was a crazy read. Gary Webb unraveled the entire IRAN-CONTRA conspiracy and how the CIA was allowing drugs (at the very least, turning a blind eye) into the hood to make money to send to the contras to fight communism once Congress said they wouldn't fund it. Webb somehow committed suicide by shooting himself TWICE in the head...

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They promote it

But we CHOOSE to consume it.

We have to take responsibility too.

And this waa happening WAY before drake Kenny and Cole.

We need to own that and can't just make these new dudes the poster child for everything wrong with hip hop.

Because that poster will have a lot of faces

And if no executives are on there?

The poster is meaningless
True but when someone is only showed one thing their entire existence; what else are they supposed to think and or do? the majority always will give in...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
True but when someone is only showed one thing their entire existence; what else are they supposed to think and or do? the majority always will give in...

If we keep just accepting our weakness as the norm we lost.

there were generations born into enslavement and fought for their freedom.

The majority nor the minority doesn't ALWAYS give in

Freedom is taken not given