Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I know alot of folks don't like Whitlock because of his past rhetoric but he's been dropping truth bombs on this topic all week on his show, too bad most people here are too emotionally invested to give him a listen
You're actually right lol.
Can't argue that point.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% agree

What I don't understand is that people took someone's word and ran with the whole anti-Semitic narrative. How can you call someone anti-Semitic wen you haven't watch the documentary. Not,one person came out and said which part of the documentary was anti-Semitic.

Look,I think Kyrie is a fucking idiot most of the time but,if you're gonna say something like that about him you gotta have proof. Don't pull shit out of your ass.

Exactly, this shit is bullshit. I can almost guarantee the NBA commish or the Nets owner didn't watch a minute of the documentary. I hope he fights this to and holds his ground.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serious question: why are people so emotionally offended about the flat-earth theory? Do people even know what Kyrie said about it? People acting like Kyrie pushed their mother down a flight of stairs over it.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% agree

What I don't understand is that people took someone's word and ran with the whole anti-Semitic narrative. How can you call someone anti-Semitic wen you haven't watch the documentary. Not,one person came out and said which part of the documentary was anti-Semitic.

Look,I think Kyrie is a fucking idiot most of the time but,if you're gonna say something like that about him you gotta have proof. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
I heard the doc says the holocaust didn't happen

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and posts like this are what is going to cause the pillars to collapse and the curtain to get pulled back.

here you go brotha:
“The Invention of the Jewish People” by Shlomo Sand

“The Thirteenth Tribe” by Arthur Koestler

“Ancient Black Hebrews” Vols 1-3 by Gert Muller

Those are included in the link I posted 10 pages back.

But these mofokrs who know haven't watched the documentary and damn sure ain't reading

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both books go deeper than just Egypt. I would highly recommend you get this scroll that dates our history since the beginning of time

timeline.jpg
Your statement totally ignored and omits migratory patterns of Black people.
You should read up on the subject breh

ALL peoples have migratory patterns...if you go back far enough everyone is african and can be considered "black". Also thats the other problem with this stuff. by utilizing the terms black and white It goes by the concept of race a european concept and construct to define people according to their perception.

I've pasted it before: Black and white are western social constructs that have social and political value in the west.

People in Africa aren't black. They are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Kikuyu etc... Those are specific ethnic groups. It's not that they aren't just black... they aren't black at all. Africans aren't black as black and white are western European concepts that don't apply to Africans in the way it applies to the American descendants of the enslaved Africans. The term/designations black/white has a very specific meaning in western culture that doesn't translate easily outside of it.

Even South Africans who lived under Apartheid were called black by the foreign powered government but they still have a connection to their heritage and language and history. The major ethnic groups include the Zulu, Xhosa, Bapedi (North Sotho), Batswana, South Ndebele, Basotho (South Sotho), Venda, Tsonga, and Swazi, all of which predominantly speak Southern Bantu languages. These people are NOT black and are called so in their country ONLY for social/political constructs designed to control and oppress them...but it's hard to suppress language, history and culture when you still LIVE there.

All of that being case... calling peoples from Africa black is the wrong terminology and further confuses the issue.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
This isn't about Kyrie, it's about exercising power and showing how defenseless Black male athletes and entertainers are against WHITE SUPREMACY.
Kyrie is nothing more than fodder.

Make fun of him now, but soon it'll be YOUR BLACK ASS.
It may not be on the national stage, but trust me when I say, you may be next.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This all links back to Kanye, if the NBA let this slide, than all those companies that terminated their relationship with Kanye would look over zealous and took unwarranted action.

He is being dragged down by Kanye and his insistence with domestic manufacturing and lower the price of his products.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
ALL peoples have migratory patterns...if you go back far enough everyone is african and can be considered "black". Also thats the other problem with this stuff. by utilizing the terms black and white It goes by the concept of race a european concept and construct to define people according to their perception.

I've pasted it before: Black and white are western social constructs that have social and political value in the west.

People in Africa aren't black. They are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Kikuyu etc... Those are specific ethnic groups. It's not that they aren't just black... they aren't black at all. Africans aren't black as black and white are western European concepts that don't apply to Africans in the way it applies to the American descendants of the enslaved Africans. The term/designations black/white has a very specific meaning in western culture that doesn't translate easily outside of it.

Even South Africans who lived under Apartheid were called black by the foreign powered government but they still have a connection to their heritage and language and history. The major ethnic groups include the Zulu, Xhosa, Bapedi (North Sotho), Batswana, South Ndebele, Basotho (South Sotho), Venda, Tsonga, and Swazi, all of which predominantly speak Southern Bantu languages. These people are NOT black and are called so in their country ONLY for social/political constructs designed to control and oppress them...but it's hard to suppress language, history and culture when you still LIVE there.

All of that being case... calling peoples from Africa black is the wrong terminology and further confuses the issue.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
These fucking jewish dirtbags are doing nothing but plain old bullying. Stop supporting these suckers. Your money powers this company. They won't go at Amazon or Bezos. This shows the cowardly nature of them.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kanye and Kyrie- Jews Own everything and use that to bully people..

JewJews- THAT ANTI-SEMETIC how DARE YOU SAY THAT..

as they prove they own everything and use it to bully people into submission..

Fact is they run the democratic party, and will lose power if the democratic party loses...

they will run circles around rick, but hate trump because

His ego is GREATER than ALL THAT shit the jewjews runnning..

I aint a trumpturd but they NEED TO BE PUT ON A TIME OUT

THEY RUNNING WILD UNDER BIDEN HE TO FOCUSED ON

MAKING FAGGOTS HIS PRIORITY AND SENDING OUR TAX DOLLARS

TO NEO NAZIS.

Ye needs to start his own Film Studios,

Kyrie needs to start his own League

Its coming down to that you know..

We will NOT be BULLIED BY LESSOR MEN...

REAL MEN THAT IS

NOT TALKIN BOUT THE BETAS!!

like steve smith

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
KD and Harden together again and Embiid back with Simmons :lol:
Well for something like that to happen Simmons would obviously have to be traded. Brooklyn seriously about to blow that shit sky high. No way Kyrie can come back after this. Simmons is trash and scared shitless. Durant wants out moreso now than ever before. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyrie retired and walked away at this point.

xQ6Sft.jpg