Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The issues are too numerous to be taken seriously.

What he should’ve done was gather reputable experts, that could talk about these topics through primary resources. The reality is the Director, couldn’t stand his ground against opposing scholars.

I feel like Kyrie lawyer owes you 10%

Cause his apology sounds awfully similar

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Looks like he saved his job.

Maybe...

But all the folded arms holding his breath tantrum got him in the end?

Was the exact kowtow he was trying desperately to avoid this entire time

But now with more hate scrutiny hurt feelings and bitterness.

Could have saved us all the trouble

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe...

But all the folded arms holding his breath tantrum got him in the end?

Was the exact kowtow he was trying desperately to avoid this entire time

But now with more hate scrutiny hurt feelings and bitterness.

Could have saved us all the trouble

I am shocked that at an anti-vaccine, flat earther looked at this shit and thought they had the "answers". :smh: :lol:

EBGUC5CRF5FDBJU7TSH5RFTLIE.jpg

I hate "smart" dumb motherfuckers like this. :smh::lol:

If you actually want to know what "religions" Our ancestors practiced, islam and vodun are a very good start...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I am shocked that at an anti-vaccine, flat earther looked at this shit and thought they had the "answers". :smh: :lol:

EBGUC5CRF5FDBJU7TSH5RFTLIE.jpg

I hate "smart" dumb motherfuckers like this. :smh::lol:

If you actually want to know what "religions" Our ancestors practiced, islam and vodun are a very good start...
He was correct about the vaccine however.
The flat earth I'll concede.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hard to stand when no one is standing with you. Not only that, but everyone is publicly going against him. I can only imagine what pressure they are applying to him behind closed doors.
I miss Muhammad Ali. I wasn't around his prime, but I remember my dad loving his take no crap attitude. Ironically, my grandfather thought he was a loud mouth trouble maker. I don't know, but I have to say Ali stood his ground regardless of pressure. I bring up Ali because I truly wonder what would have happened with them in their prime with today's climate and social media.

1667529331292.JPEG

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I miss Muhammad Ali. I wasn't around his prime, but I remember my dad loving his take no crap attitude. Ironically, my grandfather thought he was a loud mouth trouble maker. I don't know, but I have to say Ali stood his ground regardless of pressure. I bring up Ali because I truly wonder what would have happened with them in their prime with today's climate and social media.

1667529331292.JPEG
Absolutely. And he was hated by mainstream media and society in real time. Then romanticized and praised in old age when he was no longer a threat.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Absolutely. And he was hated by mainstream media and society in real time. Then romanticized and praised in old age when he was no longer a threat.

Yeah, you are totally right. It is so surreal seeing 2022 and then how things were in the 60s with our athletes and entertainers. What they believed and fought for. Forget what everyone believes in or doesn't believe in. It's the lack of tolerance of seeing different perspectives and the joy of seeing people getting muted is what is kind of worrying. Ali would be cancelled today imo along with a few others as already mentioned in the other thread.

Two men who had different spiritual viewpoints, but still found things to have in common. Just respectful of other people's thoughts and opinions.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Hard to stand when no one is standing with you. Not only that, but everyone is publicly going against him. I can only imagine what pressure they are applying to him behind closed doors.

Kyrie is old enough to know you can't post no shit like that on your social media. Leave the controversial shit to DMs and private groups.

You may think bitches need to up their dick sucking game, and you may be 100% right, but you know for a fact you can't post that on your social media accounts.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie is old enough to know you can't post no shit like that on your social media. Leave the controversial shit to DMs and private groups.

You may think bitches need to up their dick sucking game, and you may be 100% right, but you know for a fact you can't post that on your social media accounts.
u wont believe how many private sessions our idols had with many controversial groups and subjects but their money & access made it possible to bring those cats into their clubhouse to share knowledge and their enquiries with knowledgable folks, he could've easily done this in his private space and on his personal diem in private ..but nooo!! i have to impress the online "freethinkers" we keep saying social media is a muhfukka n the downfall of many folks

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile in other News:

LAPD captain warned CBS about Les Moonves sexual assault claim, NY attorney general says

Lillian Rizzo 1 day ago

• Paramount Global and former CBS CEO Les Moonves agreed to make additional payments to settle an investigation by the New York Attorney General's office.
  • The investigation found a top LAPD officer tipped off Moonves and other CBS executives in 2018, before the sexual assault allegations against Moonves were made public.
  • Paramount will pay an additional $7.25 million, while Moonves himself will pay $2.5 million.

http://a.msn.com/00/en-us/AA13FI3f?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/00/en-us/AA13FI3f?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/00/en-us/AA13FI3f?ocid=sw

|

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If you want to get into the psyche of WS, you may need to stomach the Netflix series, I was only able to watch half of them, but was able to glean some valuable insight.

dahmer-monster-netflix-review-1200x900.jpg

Many white people share similar traits with Jeffrey Dahmer. There is a sick obsessive compulsion to dominate their victims. He drugged than drilled holes in their skulls pouring various caustic chemicals into their cranial cavity to turn them into zombies that he can have absolute control over. Once this sick experiment failed, he dismembered them and committed acts of cannibalism. This was to further derive pleasure from controlling his victims that could no longer leave based on their free will.

What does this have to deal with Kyrie?

Some may manifest this behavior as a serial killer or in other forms, you may have to placate this compulsion by showing fake compliance. This is the main reason, I am being blocked from leaving the U.S., they want to turn me into a zombie by drilling holes and pouring caustic chemicals into my cranial cavity.

In prison, after binging on a sexual arousing killing spree; he engage in more traditional forms of this behavior that we commonly know such as tormenting other inmates which ultimately led to his death. His traditional tools were no longer available to him.

1. Setting up covert surveillance to establish dominance and control.
2. Limiting your ability to save, finding ways to have you living paycheck to paycheck. Financial dominance
3. Stalking, making their presence known by chasing you in cars.
4. Unwarranted harassment on the job for no reason.

You see any of this behavior manifesting itself, you need to terminate your agreement such as being anti semitic and get away.

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you are totally right. It is so surreal seeing 2022 and then how things were in the 60s with our athletes and entertainers. What they believed and fought for. Forget what everyone believes in or doesn't believe in. It's the lack of tolerance of seeing different perspectives and the joy of seeing people getting muted is what is kind of worrying. Ali would be cancelled today imo along with a few others as already mentioned in the other thread.

Two men who had different spiritual viewpoints, but still found things to have in common. Just respectful of other people's thoughts and opinions.

I would go further to say that Martin Luther King Jr. would be a very unpopular man in today's society. In addition, many black people would consider him a "trouble maker."