Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For anyone who says that theyre uncomfortable with punishng Amazon for giving a platform to the documentary thats considered dangerous misinformation heres an excerpt on how they handed a book on pedophilia:

According to former employees, the company’s priority — making as much content as possible available to its customers — meant that essentially everything legal was permitted.

That began to change in 2010, when “The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure” appeared in the Kindle store. An employee on the content evaluation team, given only a few minutes to check the self-published book for blatant copyright violations, assumed that it was a bizarre joke. He did not have the time to read it, he told us in an interview. If he had, he would have noticed that it described how to approach children and included erotic stories about positive sexual experiences between children and adults. Unsurprisingly, a PR fracas ensued. Amazon removed the book in response to the outcry — then reinstated it and then removed it again in response to further outcry. The company introduced additional guidelines for sexual content, yet the process was still largely ad hoc, according to the former content reviewer, with decisions made by “a lot of business folks and software engineers” lacking subject-matter expertise.

the key there is the book was removed after PUBLIC OUTCRY and changes to their protocol were made due to PUBLIC OUTCRY. Its clear Amazon is subject to the same criticisms that Irving is. Yet in this issue they're not held to the same standard by the public as Irving is.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He said he didn’t watch the documentary?

CJ McCollum who's with the players union revealed that he hadn't watched it during an interview

I had suspected he hadn't watched it from the beginning. Some dudes are just too stubborn and can't concede. Dude could have just said damn, my bad I didn't know what it contained and it would have been over. Instead he tried to pull a Lebron acting like he did.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the nba is a reflection of how wacky the world went, since

the epstein scandal and the wealthy were about to get the petty

criminal treatment, when they wanted to question prince andrew...

its like they unleashed a War on the world...

and the majority still dont know what hit em..

but that prince Andrew still walkin around tho...

Glad Kyrie is back now could somebody

SUSPEND THE FUCKIN KNICKS OWNER FOR LIFE...

I heard him say some real anti semetic shit the other day

about kniggas...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
637ac3a675226307571811.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I thought this was an interesting observation from Jon Stewart...

I'm a big fan of Jon Stewart and understand the point he's trying to make here but I'm much more on my "The Paradox of Intolerance" Karl Popper tip these days, "the idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must retain the right to be intolerant of intolerance.". Everything's not equivalent.

What is there to talk about? Should we pretend dude has a leg to stand on with the Flat Earth shit too? Fuck the hateful bs and fuck the anti-science stuff bruh. Respect on all the positive shit homie does but I'm not rocking with goofy shit naan one bit :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Please stop saying that, there's no shit to stand by if you made a mistake.

A man can apologize, a stubborn coward refuses to apologize even when they know that they're wrong.
No. Read the room and be aware of the consequences. Kyrie thought he's that dude after standing strong during the COVID situation.

Thought he was invincible...but they showed his ass....STAND BY YOUR WORDS. Apologizing is one thing , but completing every task they threw at him is hoe shit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Read the room and be aware of the consequences. Kyrie thought he's that dude after standing strong during the COVID situation.

Thought he was invincible...but they showed his ass....STAND BY YOUR WORDS. Apologizing is one thing , but completing every task they threw at him is hoe shit

All of the tasks were a bit much.

Also, he would've had to do none of those tasks and the entire situation would've been over weeks ago if he apologized.

That's if he believed he did something wrong in the first place.