Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dying-laughing.gif

I'm sorry, I can't have a conversation or take a grown man seriously who says "C**chie".

You see the man in me won't even allow me type that dumb shit!

:roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Saying that is like a nigga saying "Bye Bye" to you on the phone.

NIGGA!!! Don't you ever....ever ever...call me again w/ that shit!....lol.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have a man IN you...

you really are a DYKE with a COOCHIE....LOL

bruh you supposed to BE a man,

not have a little one living inside you,

Yall starting to really tell on yourselves bruh,

I mean dyke with a coochie and lil man living inside her :lol: ...

its almost like I set a clown trap, and done caught

two clowns..

lol

da fuck else you got living inside you, redstreak da dyke

a double dong??

ol little man living inside you lookin ass :lol:

No wonder you hate hitler,

that scumbag did hate dykes tho!!

I was going to type but didn't type in my original post to @Big Tex that I don't have an issue with you or @Piff Henderson.

I just wanted to know what started the days long responses so I searched.

I kinda wish I did say that I didn't have a problem with the both of you to save you from going full faggit.

And sadly

6372778fdce05854368231.gif

And guess what?

I still don't have a problem with you, now enjoy your afternoon! :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was going to type but didn't type in my original post to @Big Tex that I don't have an issue with you or @Piff Henderson.

I just wanted to know what started the days long responses so I searched.

I kinda wish I did say that I didn't have a problem with the both of you to save you from going full faggit.

And sadly

6372778fdce05854368231.gif

And guess what?

I still don't have a problem with you, now enjoy your afternoon! :lol:

says the pronoun with the little man living inside him.... :lol:

You shouldnt have a problem..

this bgol it aint a party if you

aint clownin somebody!!

its all fun bruh!!

I never take shit seriously and some folks get it

some dont!!

Life waaay too short for that bullshit!!

I dont care how many little men you got living inside you...:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a Laker fan it kills me to give a Celtic any credit....but.... :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Throughout the years I've learned that we the fans can't care more than the players.

Meaning, a Lakers or a Celtics player will sign with the other team and think nothing of it. The beef is no longer there for the players.

I'm a lifelong Lakers fan and I can't stand the Celtics either, but I like Brown and Tatum.

I still want them to lose every game because they're a Celtic :roflmao: but I still like them as players.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jewish graves desecrated with swastikas spark anger, tears — and pity for one with ‘this much hate in their heart’
Alan Friedlander said he recognized the family names on some of the defaced headstones. “The point that struck me was that if they knew the person who did this, they would have tried to help them,” he said after checking on his parents’ graves. “There’s a lot of anger, a little bit of worry, but mostly feeling sorry for how dark that person’s heart has to be to do that.”
By Mitchell Armentrout, Sophie Sherry and Emmanuel Camarillo

Updated Nov 15, 2022, 11:35pm EST

Alan Friedlander, a former member of the congregation with a family member buried in the cemetery, walks through the vandalized headstones at the Congregation Am Echod Jewish Cemetery in Waukegan on Tuesday.
Anthony Vazquez/Sun-Times

The vandal who desecrated Jewish graves in Waukegan with swastikas remained unidentified and at large on Tuesday, but the latest display of antisemitism sparked a wide range of emotions, from anger to tears to outrage — even sympathy for the hateful culprit.

“He’s got to be in a lot of pain. I feel sorry for him, or them, for having this much hate in their heart,” Alan Friedlander said after checking on his parents’ headstones at the Congregation Am Echod Jewish Cemetery, 3050 Grand Ave. in the north suburb.
Friedlander’s parents’ graves had not been disturbed, but at least 39 others were found desecrated with red paint about 8 a.m. Monday, according to Waukegan police.
Sixteen had been defaced with the Nazi symbol, and another 23 were covered in other graffiti, police said.
One of the desecrated graves belonged to Morris and Dorothy Yellen. Their son, Larry Yellen, said seeing the swastika on his parents’ headstone was extremely upsetting for the family, bringing some to tears.

It was especially painful for Yellen because his father fought to rid the world of those hateful ideas during WWII and lost relatives in the Holocaust.
“My father was a bombardier in World War II in a B-17,” Yellen said, “He fought for the United States in World War II, lost numerous relatives in the Holocaust, and now that he’s passed away he finds a swastika painted on his headstone; nothing could be more disturbing than that.”
Yellen, a retired longtime investigative reporter and legal analyst for FOX-32 Chicago, said he got into the business partly because of his mother, who was known as a caring woman.
“So you’ve got a truly American family, a religious family, Jews who believed in the freedoms that the United States supposedly guarantees and protects, and you find swastikas from neo-Nazis on their headstones, very shocking,” Yellen said.

Waukegan Mayor Ann Taylor denounced the “hateful imagery.”
“Hate does not have a home in Waukegan; when such incidents occur, our marginalized neighbors are victimized, and our entire community suffers,” Taylor said in a statement.
Sixteen headstones were vandalized with red-painted swastikas at the Congregation Am Echod Jewish Cemetery in Waukegan.
City crews were sent out to power-wash the defaced stones. No arrests had been made as of Tuesday evening.
A source close to the cemetery told the Sun-Times that surveillance cameras were being installed in the wake of the vandalism, but none were in place when it occurred over the weekend.

“The Waukegan Police Department is committed to finding those responsible for this hateful act of vandalism,” a department spokesman said in an email. “Due to the sensitive nature of this case and out of respect for the victims’ families, our primary focus is moving the investigation forward.”
Friedlander, who grew up as a member of the congregation, said he recognized the family names on some of the headstones that had been desecrated.
“The point that struck me was that if they knew the person who did this, they would have tried to help them,” he said. “There’s a lot of anger, a little bit of worry, but mostly feeling sorry for how dark that person’s heart has to be to do that.”
Alan Friedlander stands next vandalized headstones at the Congregation Am Echod Jewish Cemetery in Waukegan on Tuesday.
Images from FOX-32 Chicago showed at least one headstone tagged with the phrase “Kanye was rite,” apparently a misspelled reference to antisemitic remarks made by the Chicago-born rapper last month.

“You read things like what Kanye said, and some people wonder if it affects anything — this is how it materializes, people taking action on what they talked about,” Friedlander said.
The Anti-Defamation League reported an all-time high of 53 antisemitic incidents reported in Illinois last year, a 15% increase from 2020 and more than four times the total reported in 2016.
It’s part of a troubling nationwide trend, according to David Goldenberg, the ADL’s Midwest regional director, who called for the Waukegan vandalism to be investigated as a hate crime.
“It takes a whole society to address rising antisemitism and hate crimes,” Goldenberg said. “Those who have platforms need to use them to speak out against hate, not spread it. But you don’t have to be a celebrity — these are conversations you can have around the dinner table.”

Gov. J.B. Pritzker condemned it as an “evil act” and said the Illinois State Police were helping out “in the pursuit of justice.”
U.S. Rep. Brad Schneider said he was “shocked and appalled” by the vandalism in his north suburban 10th Congressional District.
“This act of hate is despicable,” Schneider tweeted. “Antisemitism must neither be normalized nor accepted. An attack on any community is an attack on all of us, as it diminishes and threatens each of us.”
Headstones desecrated with red swastikas at the Congregation Am Echod Jewish Cemetery in Waukegan.
Leaders at the Illinois Holocaust Museum said, “Now more than ever, we must act to combat the rising tide of antisemitism in our country and around the world.”
Friedlander said he hopes the vandal or vandals are brought to justice soon, and when they are, “the first thing I’d like to do is have him come over for Shabbat dinner, and just talk to him and let him know that we’re good people with love in our hearts.
“Hate can be changed. We can win over hearts and minds, like we’ve done since the Holocaust,” Friedlander said.
Congregation leaders declined to comment but expressed “heartfelt thanks to our community for the outpouring of donation offers” following the vandalism.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Great interview and great insight.

I'll add that to most Black people, we don't distinguish between Jewish and white.

All them muthafucka's white to us! :lol:

I guess when one enters certain entities and industries the Jewish aspect comes into effect.
Particularly true when it comes to the Ashkenazi who are white presenting. Most of us would consider Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews to be "Arabs."

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Man I don't know nothing about them niggas.

The only thing I know is when they got their outfits on and look religious or like pilgrims.

I'm not sure which ones they are and if they're the orthodox or southpaw!

nicholas-cage-funny.gif
That's the Hasidim. :lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Nets overplayed their stroke when they put out those ridiculous guidelines.

They turned Kyrie into the victim when really Kyrie is an annoying attention whore.

Same thing happened with the vaccine, he went from being vilified to celebrated for being an independent thinker.

Kyrie is who we think he is, and we continue to let him off the hook!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4da16f2c4b70da9c30712baa090bc3e4.jpg

Amazon Considers Disclaimer to Antisemitic Film Irving Shared Online
The company said it was working with the Anti-Defamation League to potentially add language to the page that viewers see before buying or renting the film.

The film was self-produced by its director, Ronald Dalton Jr., in 2018, according to its listing on Amazon, and is available to rent for $12 or to buy for $50. It has more than 1,200 reviews and was made available on Amazon through its Prime Video Direct program, a self-service platform it started in 2016 to allow filmmakers and content creators to upload their works and reach the company’s millions of customers.

The company said at the time that the service, which focuses on feature-length movies and TV shows, wanted to make “it even easier for content creators to find an audience, and for that audience to find great content.”

Amazon keeps half of the purchase price or rental fees and passes on the remaining half to the content provider, according to its website for filmmakers.

Re "Hebrews to Negroes"
Jeffrey P. Bezos, Executive Chair
Andy Jassy, President and CEO
David A. Zapolsky, Senior VP, General Counsel and Secretary
Amazon
Dear Mr. Bezos, Mr. Jassy and Mr. Zapolsky:

More than a week ago I wrote you, along with the Brooklyn Nets, to express our concerns about a virulently antisemitic book and related video,Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America” by Ronald Dalton Jr., being sold on Amazon. We asked that either Amazon remove the works from their shelves or at the very least stop auto-recommending these works and add explanatory context that clarifies why these works are problematic.
We were encouraged when you reached out so quickly after the November 4 letter and expressed to us that Amazon would take action. A spokesperson for Amazon even told the New York Times that you would work with ADL to “explore adding a disclaimer to the film.”

It’s now more than a week later and it appears you are still “exploring.” We’ve since learned that Barnes & Noble has removed the book from its online store.

Let’s be crystal clear here: by platforming this film, and other clearly hateful content, you are knowingly and willingly propagating antisemitism. Not to mention, when one types in “Hebrews” into the Amazon search bar, practically every single result is some iteration of the antisemitic book/film mentioned above.

We understand the free speech and slippery-slope arguments that you face in managing a retail service like Amazon. Nonetheless you are making a decision when you choose to keep this content on your service. It’s a different decision than the one reached by Barnes & Noble. It’s a different decision than the one reached by, as far as we know, every other library across America, let alone other ecommerce services and streaming platforms. We believe it’s the wrong decision, plain and simple.

Nonetheless, if you feel that stocking this content somehow is absolutely necessary, ADL remains ready to work with you to prepare a disclaimer that you can append to these works so that they are property contextualized for consumers. Indeed, we previously worked with Amazon to do just that for titles like “Mein Kampf” and other historically antisemitic and hateful texts. We can do this again here.
Moreover, this is not the only issue that we have found on Amazon.

It is overdue for the company to conduct a top-to-bottom search of your platform for other similar works that promote antisemitism, anti-black racism, extremism and hate. In fact, our experts at the ADL Center on Extremism found a shocking number of antisemitic and white supremacist "products" on Amazon this past week. We are happy to provide you with a list of titles that our experts have found so far that fail to meet basic content standards.

As I mentioned in our letter to you last week, in 2021, ADL tabulated 2,717 antisemitic incidents throughout the United States. This is a 34% increase from the 2,026 incidents tabulated in 2020 and the highest number on record since ADL began tracking antisemitic incidents in 1979.
The book and film mentioned above, along with a number of problematic materials on Amazon, are designed to inflame hatred. Make no mistake, this could lead directly to the harm of Jews.
It’s time to do the right thing.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation and for joining us in the fight against antisemitism. Again, we remain available to collaborate with you when you are ready to tackle this issue.

Sincerely,
Jonathan A. Greenblatt
CEO and National Director
ADL (Anti-Defamation League)

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered

They turned Kyrie into the victim when really Kyrie is an annoying attention whore.

Same thing happened with the vaccine, he went from being vilified to celebrated for being an independent thinker.

Why is Kyrie even on the hook?
Let that man live.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If I was Kyrie I would tie myself to amazons hip and say wait...they are slow to respond to the demands of the ADL and such and they dont have to pay any money or apologise to anyone for profitting off the same material I only tweeted about... so why am I being LYNCHED (and I would say that word) for something someone else is given a pass for???

I'd force amazon and the ADL's hand in either punishing the BOTH of us or leaving me alone. Then I'd repost the tweet and say as long as Amazon has it up then my tweet stays up. and If ALL they have to is put a disclaimer on it then that covers my tweet as well.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I was Kyrie I would tie myself to amazons hip and say wait...they are slow to respond to the demands of the ADL and such and they dont have to pay any money or apologise to anyone for profitting off the same material I only tweeted about... so why am I being LYNCHED (and I would say that word) for something someone else is given a pass for???

I'd force amazon and the ADL's hand in either punishing the BOTH of us or leaving me alone. Then I'd repost the tweet and say as long as Amazon has it up then my tweet stays up. and If ALL they have to is put a disclaimer on it then that covers my tweet as well.
Here is the issue IMO.

Kyrie can do what he wants to do...BUT he works for a company/organization that has certain rules. We all do! We can't just do what we want when we work or another company. There will be consequences.
If he wants to do whatever, then quit!

Amazon is governed by different rules in this game.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great interview and great insight.

I'll add that to most Black people, we don't distinguish between Jewish and white.

All them muthafucka's white to us! :lol:

I guess when one enters certain entities and industries the Jewish aspect comes into effect.

Nah it aint that,

its that Jews are playing that game some latinos play,

they side and plot with racist all day against us,

then when that relationship goes sour,

they be on some,

see they hate, jews AND BLACKS

we got to stick together...

sheeet just to to an isreali forum, and see

what they say about the schvarzas or whateve

they callin the Gods these days.

Not all jews of course, but them zionist pro isreal

fuck everybody else jews,

could eat a dick with their gilfillte fish!!