Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In his (shakey) defense that dude needs to average 30 to shut em up...he can't afford no 4 point games from this point for rest of the season.

heavyhand

International
International Member
The outraged woke mob has done more pr for this documentary than any of the producers

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corny coons publicly coming at kyrie because they have to appease their jew bosses
Look, I still think Kyrie is an idiot (anyone who truly believes the Earth is flat and Alex Jones conspiracy theories, like he does falls into that category) but it is funny to see all these black folks on TV tap dancing and expressing their outrage against "Anti-Semitism" to appease their Jewish bosses.

Last edited:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
So basically more money flows from another rich black man back to the Jews. Got it.
How does this change the perception that Jews are just money hungry and greedy?
The same way it doesn't change the perception that black folks are frivolous with money.

Those "perceptions" came from the same "voiceless/slient majority".

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of us on this board “You” :lol: needs to watch it and tell us if it’s actually antisemitic because I’m tired of these fuckers talking about it!

Within the first few minutes this shit was DOOMED because the brotha quoted the “Willie Lynch Letter.” :smh:

You can’t be serious about presenting facts by using a fake letter to support your argument.

Also, he goes in on the Askenazi and Sephardic Jews. He quoted a Jew that said that Jews have maintained 5 falsehoods with one being that 6 million Jews were killed in the holocaust. Those are fighting words to Jews.

Also, some of the sources he used were skeptical with poor research. He quotes Henry Ford, and Im wondering why? And I reminded myself that we have a serious problem of believing the white mans ice is colder.

In one section he tries to prove that the Mandingo language has Semitic ties by comparing there words with the Sumerian and Tamil language. The issue is that the Mandinka people are largely Muslims and borrowed Arabic words for concepts they didn’t have in there culture. So of course the Mandinka word for “High Official” and “Angels” are Semitic because it’s Arabic words.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

This is true

QdVQJZ.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Within the first few minutes this shit was DOOMED because the brotha quoted the “Willie Lynch Letter.” :smh:

You can’t be serious about presenting facts by using a fake letter to support your argument.

Also, he goes in on the Askenazi and Sephardic Jews. He quoted a Jew that said that Jews have maintained 5 falsehoods with one being that 6 million Jews were killed in the holocaust. Those are fighting words to Jews.

Also, some of the sources he used were skeptical with poor research. He quotes Henry Ford, and Im wondering why? And I reminded myself that we have a serious problem of believing the white mans ice is colder.

In one section he tries to prove that the Mandingo language has Semitic ties by comparing there words with the Sumerian and Tamil language. The issue is that the Mandinka people are largely Muslims and borrowed Arabic words for concepts they didn’t have in there culture. So of course the Mandinka word for “High Official” and “Angels” are Semitic because it’s Arabic words.

Damn, thank you for the breakdown and thank you for watching!

So in your opinion, does Kyrie deserve the ridicule and is this deserving of the outrage?

Because I'm tired of hearing about it! :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not sure if already posted in previous pages but, where is the outrage from that community towards Amazon selling it all these years if it's soooo anti-semetic? Amazon's reach is way bigger than Kyrie's celebrity...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I refuse to engage in anymore Kyrie foolishness

But was about to make the same exact point.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Not sure if already posted in previous pages but, where is the outrage from that community towards Amazon selling it all these years if it's soooo anti-semetic? Amazon's reach is way bigger than Kyrie's celebrity...

Jay Willams mentioned that yesterday

It's so much bullshit on Amazon. I was going through the low budget hood movies rabbit hole one day.

I never knew that Gravy has been in so many movies since ehe played Biggie.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Thank you for that breakdown

Like I said earlier I ain't got the spirit to engage in this.

But will say overall... once.

IF this project has serious, numerous obvious errors misinformation and incorrect Hitler quotes?

And an individual promotes it to their millions of followers and then tries to double talk and contradict themselves on a national stage.

By definition?

You on some bullsh*t that has lost the right to be defended and have your words parsed to somehow justify your actions.

There is a responsibility to be a self elected voice, a role model, a well paid public figure, an endorser etc

And that goes for EVERYONE who has a platform of significance.

That's it I'm done

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for that breakdown

Like I said earlier I ain't got the spirit to engage in this.

But will say overall... once.

IF this project has serious, numerous obvious errors misinformation and incorrect Hitler quotes?

And an individual promotes it to their millions of followers and then tries to double talk and contradict themselves on a national stage.

By definition?

You on some bullsh*t that has lost the right to be defended and have your words parsed to somehow justify your actions.

There is a responsibility to be a self elected voice, a role model, a well paid public figure, an endorser etc

And that goes for EVERYONE who has a platform of significance.

That's it I'm done

The issues are too numerous to be taken seriously.

What he should’ve done was gather reputable experts, that could talk about these topics through primary resources. The reality is the Director, couldn’t stand his ground against opposing scholars.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The issues are too numerous to be taken seriously.

What he should’ve done was gather reputable experts, that could talk about these topics through primary resources. The reality is the Director, couldn’t stand his ground against opposing scholars.

Well damn it man.

Grand Finale bars.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well damn it man.

Grand Finale bars.

He uses the image below to depict an image of enslavement in Egypt which is misleading because this is a carving of a Nubian war captive. You can see how a brotha or sista with no understanding of this image could think,

“WOW! This is the proof from the Bible that we were enslaved in Egypt”

He should’ve disclosed in parenthesis the source and what the image is about. He does this quite a bit which made me shake my head.

detail-of-a-relief-of-captured-nubian-prisoners-of-war-temple-of-rameses-DDTH5E.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are not going to stop until they break him... :smh:

Let them continue. They are trigged and unhinged now and everybody should know what happens when a person (or people) reaches that point.

The Ashkenazi Jewish person is at the top of the caucasian / Khazarian hierarchy. They know the power grip has loosened and are in full panic mode but it won’t work because they are destined to fall.