Lil Chlamydia & Gangsta Gonorrhea ( Sexyy red & Sukihana suki )

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I'm more upset about the zesty judgmental ass nigga doing commentary in this vid! :angry:

:eek2: oh shit I played that shit back , listened past "Who are the gatekeepers of hip hop" and yeah IDK if he bundles sticks or not but his voice is a little fruitish.:lol:
laugh-spat-drink-out.gif
funny-laugh.gif
lmao-lmfao.gif

jmo

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See…

I’m just going to say nothing.

BGOL, both condones as well as embraces pedophilia, rape, and abuse towards our people.. You've read the same comments I have, you know this isn't a salacious statement.
There are very few of us here that still find this behavior abhorrent and unthinkable.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
THIS THE ONE RIGHT HERE :lol: :dance: :dunno:

WTF...
I'm a queens nigga myself an souf Jamaica should be shame out there revving this hoe music up...
the hell going on .
and the crazy shit is..it's not just the 30 under crew bumping this crap..them old hoes over 40 talking bout "my pussy pink..booty hole brown"...

like biggie told k.slay on the summer jam when he kept fucking up on the 1's and 2's...
I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF...
I'm a queens nigga myself an souf Jamaica should be shame out there revving this hoe music up...
the hell going on .
and the crazy shit is..it's not just the 30 under crew bumping this crap..them old hoes over 40 talking bout "my pussy pink..booty hole brown"...

like biggie told k.slay on the summer jam when he kept fucking up on the 1's and 2's...
I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE!!
i bet she didnt check in.......lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
He sounds completely confused about what HIP HOP culture is and what the hip hop music industry is, I get so sick of folks who are fans of rap and hip hop songs they hear on the radio and think that is HIP HOP culture and expect folks to be up in arms because the music industry is doing what the music INDUSTRY does.

If you truly were representing HIP HOP culture you wouldn't post, listen or try to make a clickbait video about these urchins.

jmo....

:itsawrap::fuckyousay: She told ya'll what it was the first video she dropped... :smh:

She's clearly autistic, bless her heart

She's doing all she can with the little the Lord gave her.