Linkin Park Frontman Chester Bennington Has Died by Suicide

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck that

U give me a couple hundred thou, Ima Be the most happiest negro period

I respect how you feel and I share the same kinda feelings too, but again, you never know what folks are dealing with.

I too believe if I have shitloads of money I should be a happy motherfucker, and it makes me wonder why these rich folks go this route.

I had a friend commit suicide not long ago. Things that came out after his death was shocking. Things he was masking by being the most happy, jovial person in the room. Things he never shared with us. So I have more sympathy these days when it comes it these issues.

Folks are dealing with a lot shit, and some are not strong enough to handle whatever it is.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Damn. That's so fucked up. Rest in peace.

Zmgn2PgT.gif

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
fuck man what is it with these dudes

Somebody go check on Billie Armstrong SMH

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
damn they juss did a segment on linking park a few months ago on teen react..than the asian cat reacted to the teens lol.. i kno they gonna be fucked up behind this

crazy summer i kno 2 people that ate a bullet so far this past few months and i kno of two young cats trying to take their life but failing..something in the air

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
by the way today is chris cornell bday..dude from soundgarden that killed himself a few months ago.. conspiracy theorist get to work

GhostWriter

Rising Star
Registered
Sorry, fam. You lead a wildly successful band, have a healthy family and you do this?

I can't relate nor sympathize.

It's not meant for you or anyone from an outside view to try to relate. Dealing with depression isnt something for everyone to understand. In your head, theres no difference between your subjected reality and the objective view of your world. Your perception is your truth.

What made him so great was that he penned everything you were feeling about your life, because he was personally feeling it too. RIP

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
Just stay away from the drugs that come with that muzic life...brah
If only it was that simple.
Depression can be chemical in nature; the drugs are often used to numb the feelings they don't understand. Those of us on this site who've been close with sufferers of clinical depression know what I'm talking about, and probably have stories to tell. (I know I do) Also, I just found out that Chester was sexually abused from age 7 to 13 by a family member. That alone could be reason enough to punch your ticket.
I refuse to judge him.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
r i p

these niggas be in some real pain - get rich and famous only to find it doesn't take away their pain
Makes it worse imo..cuz that shit is fake love and a lot that shit they be around is just bad for you..peace and free is where it's at tho...

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
R.I.P. I was/am a big fan of their music.

I really wish people would stop acting like mental illness is some form of weakness. It's just as big of a problem among our people as it is among any other race. Especially among our young people. Even more so, our young men. They might not overdose on pills or hang themself, but all those robberies, banging on the corners, and general recklessness by putting themselves in harmful situations, is having the EXACT same effect. Assisted suicide is still suicide.