Liz Cambage called Nigerian players “monkeys” and told them “go back to your third world country”

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s on her parents for race mixing. That’s the confusion that is caused.

Yea, your people sure don't like the changing demographics, shooting up churches, supermarkets n shit.

Regarding the thread topic, she definitely gets it from her momma.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her white mom said the same thing to her MIA dad...when his mom said the baby didn't look Nigerian at all..

giphy.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
this right here. ninjas who support race mixing are the biggest threat to the black community. They develop self hate of never being good enough for either race. Which is exploited by the white man to create the ultimate agent of white supremacy like j edgar hoover and Barak Obama

:eek2: You went there! Blasphemy on BGOL!!

I wonder if they called her an Akata first?
:idea:

That’s just for “us”, I think.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She ain’t in that culture. Obviously.
The crazy part is she is Nigerian. If your father is Nigerian then you identify as Nigerian. It doesn’t matter what else you’re mixed with. That culture is big on paternal legacy.

Reactions: BKF

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In it or not, you are what you are. Which makes her transgression that much worse.

Her dad abandoned her. What is she?

Ive seen dudes on here say much worse about their fathers folks after the man ran off on them....she kept the same energy,

Shes not black.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her dad abandoned her. What is she?

Ive seen dudes on here say much worse about their fathers folks after the man ran off on them....she kept the same energy,

Shes not black.

Her dad who ran off wasn’t an opponent on the basketball court that day and neither was the dude’s on this boards fathers or their family members.

Her life and lifestyle definitely isn’t Black.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, she gets it from her father, who decided to seed up a so-called Neanderthal woman due to his own self-hate.

you pro-whites have everything backwards :smh:

Ahhh the old "you pro-whites" projection schtick :lol:

Careful, the black paint is peeling off your hand yet again

Might need another touch up :lol::roflmao:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
"I was never in touch with my black side': Olympic hero reveals why she tried to hide her African roots while living in 'white washed Australia' - before finding solace in the U.S

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Self hating bitch might as well pack up and call it a career. This shit, IN LA :smh::beatyourass:.

She just fucked up all the Rhi Rhi Fenty modeling money for good.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahhh the old "you pro-whites" projection schtick :lol:

Careful, the black paint is peeling off your hand yet again

Might need another touch up :lol::roflmao:
Projection? I don’t look to the so-called white for sustenance. I don’t use paint and I don’t project.

Hopefully you find your place in society without having to depend on the so-called white man but that won’t happen until you man up and take accountability for your own issues.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Projection? I don’t look to the so-called white for sustenance. I don’t use paint and I don’t project.

Hopefully you find your place in society without having to depend on the so-called white man but that won’t happen until you man up and take accountability for your own issues.

Ok, projector

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard disagree. Calling Black people monkeys is cac behavior. That shit isn’t allowed here for a reason.
I feel you and I agree with you. However, I'm guilty of saying that "I kicked your monkey ass tonight" or "Your monkey ass can't hold me"

Liz can be a piece of shit, I don't know her. I'm saying that words and insults said during competition may not be a credible reference point to describe someone's character.