Liz Cambage called Nigerian players “monkeys” and told them “go back to your third world country”

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you and I agree with you. However, I'm guilty of saying that "I kicked your monkey ass tonight" or "Your monkey ass can't hold me"

Liz can be a piece of shit, I don't know her. I'm saying that words and insults said during competition may not be a credible reference point to describe someone's character.

Dafuq? CONTEXT. She called them monkeys and told them to go back to their 3rd world country! So assuming you're Black, you're playing with your cac friends on the court and they call u a monkey ass, go back to the field, you can't defend for shit, will that be acceptable since that was said in heat of the moment in a competition?

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel you and I agree with you. However, I'm guilty of saying that "I kicked your monkey ass tonight" or "Your monkey ass can't hold me"

Liz can be a piece of shit, I don't know her. I'm saying that words and insults said during competition may not be a credible reference point to describe someone's character.
There are lines even in competition. If you’re playing against a cac and he makes a play and says “got you, coon!”, do you let it slide because it was said during competition?

She was mad and her true character was revealed. Australians are racist as shit and that’s who she was raised by and that’s how she thinks. Her father failed her.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"I was never in touch with my black side': Olympic hero reveals why she tried to hide her African roots while living in 'white washed Australia' - before finding solace in the U.S

I knew it :lol::lol:
Leave these white bitches alone so we don’t have to deal with these confused biracials

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

HarmlessImperturbableConey-size_restricted.gif

still-nigga-nigga.gif

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are lines even in competition. If you’re playing against a cac and he makes a play and says “got you, coon!”, do you let it slide because it was said during competition?

She was mad and her true character was revealed. Australians are racist as shit and that’s who she was raised by and that’s how she thinks. Her father failed her.
Again, Liz could be a pos and Australians are hella racist. That's not my point. My point is I don't want these "news" sources using language said in competition as a means to vilify athletes. You remember when Montrez (sp) Harrell blocked Luka's shot and called him a "punk ass white boy" after? Or how the NFL is trying to penalize black players for saying "nigga"?

Sure there are codes of conduct expected in all walks of life, and there are people that are habitual line steppers. And depending on the level of disrespect in comparison with the level of competition so goes my reaction if some white boy says some bullshit to me. If it's some rec league bullshit at the local LA Fitness I'm going to react differently than if it's game 7 in the finals. Context matters when the news sources (SI, Bleacher Report, etc.) tell us what some C level woman athlete said in some qualifying game nobody watched a year ago but they don't report Freddie Freeman pinned down teammates and rubbed eye black off their faces or black hockey players having bananas thrown at them or the DPOY detailing how a woman called him a slur in front of her child.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black women make the worse coons because they are bad at filtering the crap that comes out of their mouths and many of them feel that being a woman prevents them from being held accountable for their actions and the things they say.

I will whip the dawg shit out of a woman...and anybody in my gang will as well...they have equal rights...so I gotta make sure they get equal lefts...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black women make the worse coons because they are bad at filtering the crap that comes out of their mouths and many of them feel that being a woman prevents them from being held accountable for their actions and the things they say.

they have gotten very disrespectful since 2006...that's when I started open hand hitting and head butting...I had one disrespect me in New Orleans...she asked me could I buy her a drink..I said naw... and she called me a broke ass nigha...upside her muffuckin head I went...the bartender asked me to leave...I told him...soon as I finish my muffukin drank...Police didn't make it in time...I vanished...but the police always late... anyway...brah

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest, I don't pay attention to anyone's user name. I don't even read em. I just read the comments.

However, if you now saying that BGOL members love dark skinned women and this site aint all about light skinned women...

FOH.

Who? Name names.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
they have gotten very disrespectful since 2006...that's when I started open hand hitting and head butting...I had one disrespect me in New Orleans...she asked me could I buy her a drink..I said naw... and she called me a broke ass nigha...upside her muffuckin head I went...the bartender asked me to leave...I told him...soon as I finish my muffukin drank...Police didn't make it in time...I vanished...but the police always late... anyway...brah

You are right bro. it just seems like whole swaths of women just started switching up around the mid 2000s. but then again it makes sense because this era coincides with the arrival of social media friendly phones and their slow but yet insidious impact on male female dynamics.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

Aye fam, did she get the open-handed slap or a head butt...or both? :lol: :roflmao: