Liz Cambage called Nigerian players “monkeys” and told them “go back to your third world country”

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

laughing-dino.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Liz has complained about the pay publicly. One of the reasons she was let go by the Vegas team. She got pissed about how much the new coach was getting paid. Liz only makes $170K per year in the WNBA. Think she prob realize she can make just as much with other shit. She's already a popular DJ and does Onlyfans. Not sure what her numbers look like with those ventures, but it wouldn't take much to surpass 170k. Basically she has options outside of just playing over seas.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
bleacherreport.com/articles/10037207-wnbas-liz-cambage-denies-report-she-used-racial-slur-against-nigerian-team

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liz has complained about the pay publicly. One of the reasons she was let go by the Vegas team. She got pissed about how much the new coach was getting paid. Liz only makes $170K per year in the WNBA. Think she prob realize she can make just as much with other shit. She's already a popular DJ and does Onlyfans. Not sure what her numbers look like with those ventures, but it wouldn't take much to surpass 170k. Basically she has options outside of just playing over seas.
I was a big fan of the WNBA but the play is horrible I don't want to see a bunch of butch looking MFs that play on the high school level at best calling themselves women. and this big sloop foot bitch is complaining.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was a big fan of the WNBA but the play is horrible I don't want to see a bunch of butch looking MFs that play on the high school level at best calling themselves women. and this big sloop foot bitch is complaining.

You're lying, the WNBA is high level basketball where the women can't solely rely on athleticism and it's far from high school basketball.

The truth is that you want to see the women more manly and dunking.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HIGH Level basketball :roflmao: :roflmao3: a select few. but they are overshadowed by the sub par play of the 80%.

The NBA is actually low level basketball except for a few teams. They just run up and down the court and shoot 3's and most rely on their athleticism until they get old.

Trust me it's fun to talk shit but if you don't know basketball, then you wouldn't understand.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She just had to make a statement and say some dumb shit huh?

"Stepping away"?

whatever-shrug.gif

Sparks didn't make the playoffs.

She was kicked off, or quit the team damn near a month ago.

Their season's over so no need to make a statement because regardless whether she "Stepped away" or not, we weren't seeing her white ass until next year! :lol: