Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the trust machine is still working bro
interesting to see what godfrey will say.
he doesnt want to confront jamar

^^^^

Facts

Godfrey my guy but when Tiffany Haddish waa wilding he kept his mouth shut because she got him a netflix gig. He also didn't talk on Gaby and Dwayne kid when she hooked him up.

Which is fine.

But you can't make all your little social media rants so strategic. And always make sure to never criticize your "friends" but willing to jump out the window on others you don't know. Either play it fair or don't.

Godfrey gets a little bit if pass because he basically admits his hypocrisy. Don't make it right but at least he owns it.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
^^^^

Facts

Godfrey my guy but when Tiffany Haddish waa wilding he kept his mouth shut because she got him a netflix gig. He also didn't talk on Gaby and Dwayne kid when she hooked him up.

Which is fine.

But you can't make all your little social media rants so strategic. And always make sure to never criticize your "friends" but willing to jump out the window on others you don't know. Either play it fair or don't.

Godfrey gets a little bit if pass because he basically admits his hypocrisy. Don't make it right but at least he owns it.
thats my thing he litterally says the opposites but lets it ride out when its jamar
at least big man gave some pushback

but like u said its a political game
makes u wonder why rah stopped doing the podcast with him

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This fucking idiot talking he does respect NDT but thinks Terrance Howard is smart. What kind of bizzarro world am I living in.....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

is a hard to wrap my head around, to think , growing up they were one of the "conscious hiphop" heads that I listened to, that somehow all that access due to their success& situation would expose him to even more access to information & knowledge but somehow he either regressed or was always just this dumb but played "wise".. cos theres a certain base I think "intelligent"(3rd eye/conscious etc) ppl operate from & this aint it

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
is a hard to wrap my head around, to think , growing up they were one of the "conscious hiphop" heads that I listened to, that somehow all that access due to their success& situation would expose him to even more access to information & knowledge but somehow he either regressed or was always just this dumb but played "wise".. cos theres a certain base I think "intelligent"(3rd eye/conscious etc) ppl operate from & this aint it

Social media and having a podcast have given "the stupid" a voice. When,I code words like the scamdemic,the earth is flat,gravity isn't real,etc and etc. I'm gonna have question your intelligence. It's one thing for NDT peers to question him but a regular person that doesn't know basic science shit should shut the fuck up about the universe.

This nigga really said,if space was really a vacuum;how come it's not sucking up the water or anything else into the universe. I had to stop the video because the stupid was annoying the shit out of me.

What's hilarious is that just eight or nine years ago on Vlad he was talking about how black scientists are forgotten by society but turns around and says he doesn't respect NDT.

I just don't understand,how people can act like they know more from reading a few books and videos they've watched on social media than a person that actually in the scientific community.

What's even more egregious is that this dude said Trump wasn't a racist and rocks with him....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Social media and having a podcast have given "the stupid" a voice. When,I code words like the scamdemic,the earth is flat,gravity isn't real,etc and etc. I'm gonna have question your intelligence. It's one thing for NDT peers to question him but a regular person that doesn't know basic science shit should shut the fuck up about the universe.

This nigga really said,if space was really a vacuum;how come it's not sucking up the water or anything else into the universe. I had to stop the video because the stupid was annoying the shit out of me.

What's hilarious is that just eight or nine years ago on Vlad he was talking about how black scientists are forgotten by society but turns around and says he doesn't respect NDT.

I just don't understand,how people can act like they know more from reading a few books and videos they've watched on social media than a person that actually in the scientific community.

What's even more egregious is that this dude said Trump wasn't a racist and rocks with him....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
theres a virus that social media has exposed that was always present but not always easily identifiable but boy has social media exposed many peoples mentality

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
never thought i would see the day jamar and candance would agree lol

41:20 Lord Jamar joins the debate 42:00 Lord Jamar’s take on Kamala Harris 45:07 “No one should vote for anybody based on identity politics” 50:45 ‘Blackifying’ a politician 53:00 Piers asks the panel about Trump 55:00 "Let's talk about Kamala's Blackness..."

This was entertaining! Cute lil Candace was funny at the end with her accent. Didn’t know Ashy Marc Lamont Hill was down with the Green Party. He needs to learn how to calm himself down when he’s talking.

And Candace and Jamar are RIGHT on this particular issue!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
What Godfrey and Ra Digga gonna do?

They going to publicly DEFEND THAT MAN?

Trump or not doing to a black women publicly? Is non cyper

And now it gets tricky

If Jamar wants forgiveness and receives it? after this laundry list of current fuckery?

Wtf we supposed to do if that damn culture vulture Vlad "apologizes"?

I personally say fuck forgiveness. I save forgiveness for children and toddlers. Lord Jamar said what he said. I have no interest in the castigation or chastisement of Black people for which side of white nationalists they support or disdain the most.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I personally say fuck forgiveness. I save forgiveness for children and toddlers. Lord Jamar said what he said. I have no interest in the castigation of chastisement of Black people for which side of white nationalists they support or disdain the most.

I respect that but I also respect saying you wrong. I don't think we should ever lose that bro. Even if it's as small as posting something incorrect and coming back and saying my bad. That is a small forgiveness.

But it is still grace.

We as a black people don't love ourselves and each other to do that enough. No one is perfect. We NEED to forgive OURSRLVES and each other more.

However bad actors? Coons? Those deliberately seeding misinformation or discontent?

That's different.

Especially if you have a reputation a name a platform and weaponize it

It's not just about WHAT you say it's who it's why and how you say it.

He did that to a black women for no reason except clout and probably a check during a critical time in our history.

That's enemy sh*t. That's deliberate.

He could of MAGA out WITHOUT all that.

Especially as a long standing face of the Five Percent Nation. That is NOT how you represent the gods and the earths.

Non cyper to the highest degree.

He spouting lies misinformation and venom.

Nah that ain't right. That ain't both sides. Especially not now.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I respect that but I also respect saying you wrong. I don't think we should ever lose that bro. Even if it's as small as posting something incorrect and coming back and saying my bad. That is a small forgiveness.

But it is still grace.

We as a black people don't love ourselves and each other to do that enough. No one is perfect. We NEED to forgive OURSRLVES and each other more.

However bad actors? Coons? Those deliberately seeding misinformation or discontent?

That's different.

Especially if you have a reputation a name a platform and weaponize it

It's not just about WHAT you say it's who it's why and how you say it.

He did that to a black women for no reason except clout and probably a check during a critical time in our history.

That's enemy sh*t. That's deliberate.

He could of MAGA out WITHOUT all that.

Especially as a long standing face of the Five Percent Nation. That is NOT how you represent the gods and the earths.

Non cyper to the highest degree.

He spouting lies misinformation and venom.

Nah that ain't right. That ain't both sides. Especially not now.

I respect him apologizing. At the same time I do not hold him or any other entertainer repping 120 as the face of Five Percenters. The same way I don't see Bill Maher as the face of Jews or TD Jakes as the face of Christians.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I respect him apologizing. At the same time I do not hold him or any other entertainer repping 120 as the face of Five Percenters. The same way I don't see Bill Maher as the face of Jews or TD Jakes as the face of Christians.

Interesting point. I respect it.

But you and I both know life don't work like that. Never has

That's the burden we bear, from movies & TV screens, boardroom, classroom or behind a McDonald's register

WE represent ALL of US at all times sadly.

In a perfect world, if more people thought like YOU we wouldn't be in the mess we in now.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
What Godfrey and Ra Digga gonna do?

They going to publicly DEFEND THAT MAN?

Trump or not doing to a black women publicly? Is non cyper

And now it gets tricky

If Jamar wants forgiveness and receives it? after this laundry list of current fuckery?

Wtf we supposed to do if that damn culture vulture Vlad "apologizes"?
hell no ra digga was cussing his ass out on the show
and i bet godfrey told him to take some shit back

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Interesting point. I respect it.

But you and I both know life don't work like that. Never has

That's the burden we bear, from movies & TV screens, boardroom, classroom or behind a McDonald's register

WE represent ALL of US at all times sadly.

In a perfect world, if more people thought like YOU we wouldn't be in the mess we in now.

In college back in the 20th century when the mean Intelligence Quotient for the US was 88. I learned most people are functional idiots in accordance with our public educational system. Damn near 35 years later that number is up to a whopping 98. I say all of that to emphasize there is an ocean of idiocy flowing freely throughout this nation by design. I don't expect critical thinking from the masses.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In college back in the 20th century when the mean Intelligence Quotient for the US was 88. I learned most people are functional idiots in accordance with our public educational system. Damn near 35 years later that number is up to a whopping 98. I say all of that to emphasize there is an ocean of idiocy flowing freely throughout this nation by design. I don't expect critical thinking from the masses.

Aw hell naw this aint no Saturday Morning bars.

mind-blown-shocked-face.gif

We aint up to this LEVEL yet god... lets enjoy this weekend and come back to this on Monday

Peace

Todays Mathematics:

Knowledge - Wisdom & You now better than to f**k wit Lexx on his day off.