Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

trying-not-to-laugh-lol.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Quite a few Five Percenters & I reached out the Jamar when he was talking that flerf talk. You just cant talk that flerf shit and claim to know and understand solar facts. Jamar ain't fucking with me though.

Please tell the gods sincerely... as life long hip hop fans of all religions and backgrounds.. 5% changed the way I thought learned and studied and questioned. And helped give millions of Black youth direction confidence and pride.

THAT is the reason someone like Lord Jamar who we grew up as one of the spokespeople of the movement hurt us so much with the bullsh*t he been spewing lately. ESPECIALLY the flat earth stuff. It really damages the entire legacy (unfair as it is)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please tell the gods sincerely... as life long hip hop fans of all religions and backgrounds.. 5% changed the way I thought learned and studied and questioned. And helped give millions of Black youth direction confidence and pride.

THAT is the reason someone like Lord Jamar who we grew up as one of the spokespeople of the movement hurt us so much with the bullsh*t he been spewing lately. ESPECIALLY the flat earth stuff. It really damages the entire legacy (unfair as it is)
I feel you 100% but Jamar represents Jamar, but I do understand where you’re coming from because in the end he is “A” representative.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel you 100% but Jamar represents Jamar, but I do understand where you’re coming from because in the end he is “A” representative.

yall keep saying that but that aint true

You can't have it ONE way.

And we also have to deal with REALITY.

WE are all representatives and spokesmen and influencers in some sense no matter what.

We as a PLANET have yet to reach that elevated state of recognizing the needs and wants of the individuals.

A football player messes up? He represents the league and other black athletes. RIGHT OR WRONG.

Lord Jamar CALLED HIMSELF a teacher he ALWAYS PREACHED on those records.

You cant do THAT for decades and then suddenly when it goes bad..

well he just speaks for himself.

When Jamar and Brand Nubian was able to get hundreds of kids to represent the 5% -

they didn't tell then to ALL GO AWAY Jamar doesn't represent us.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yall keep saying that but that aint true

You can't have it ONE way.

And we also have to deal with REALITY.

WE are all representatives and spokesmen and influencers in some sense no matter what.

We as a PLANET have yet to reach that elevated state of recognizing the needs and wants of the individuals.

A foot player messes up? He represents the league and other black athletes. RIGHT OR WRONG.

Lord Jamar CALLED HIMSELF a teacher he ALWAYS PREACHED on those records.

You cant do THAT for decades and then suddenly when it goes bad..

well he just speaks for himself.

When Jamar and Brand Nubian was able to get hundreds of kids to represent the 5% -

they didn't tell then to ALL GO AWAY Jamar doesn't represent us.
I hear ya

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
What Godfrey and Ra Digga gonna do?

They going to publicly DEFEND THAT MAN?

Trump or not doing to a black women publicly? Is non cyper

And now it gets tricky

If Jamar wants forgiveness and receives it? after this laundry list of current fuckery?

Wtf we supposed to do if that damn culture vulture Vlad "apologizes"?

I don't want to be that guy but for the last 10-15 years,really longer but you see these celebrities sit quietly while the person they call a friend spew or do bullshit. It's like they're afraid to say something badly about them.

If,you're scared to speak up on the bullshit,maybe,they wasn't your friend to begin with. I understand, friends are suppose to have each other's back but at the same time, they're suppose to call you on your bullshit too...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear ya

And in a way WE WRONG for holding up these duds. Word to Sir Charles

But damn that is SOCIETY!

So when I was in high school I can't have no idols or heroes outside my home?

Shouldn't we HOLD PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for what they say or do on ALL LEVELS?

Especially public figures who BENEFIT and PROFIT from the fame and recognition

Black White Trump or Kamala

Jamar calling her all types of b*tch was wrong on ALL levels

on a HUMAN LEVEL

and THEN add all the 5% stuff (and do we REALLY want to get real because he was dogging women and saying problematic sh*t on some of THOSE records too but lets not go all the way in right now)

Claiming to be a god and protecting the earths and seeds? Black Man is god? Civilizing a savage?

Who was the SAVAGE talking flat earth, she aint black and she is a bitch all over the internet?

So YES he REPRESENTS his people.

Because he didn't even have the courage to say these vies are my own and this in no way represent the 5% Nation n any way. If MAYBE he done that? I could see what yall saying.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't want to be that guy but for the last 10-15 years,really longer but you see these celebrities sit quietly while the person they call a friend spew or do bullshit. It's like they're afraid to say something badly about them.

If,you're scared to speak up on the bullshit,maybe,they wasn't your friend to begin with. I understand, friends are suppose to have each other's back but at the same time, they're suppose to call you on your bullshit too...

POST OF THE WEEKEND

cde4ab726869c666bb76c61a863daaaf.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
And in a way WE WRONG for holding up these duds. Word to Sir Charles

But damn that is SOCIETY!

So when I was in high school I can't have no idols or heroes outside my home?

Shouldn't we HOLD PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for what they say or do on ALL LEVELS?

Especially public figures who BENEFIT and PROFIT from the fame and recognition

Black White Trump or Kamala

on a HUMAN LEVEL

and THEN add all the 5% stuff (and do we REALLY want to get real because he was dogging women and saying problematic sh*t on some of THOSE records too but lets not go all the way in right now)

Claiming to be a god and protecting the earths and seeds? Black Man is god? Civilizing a savage?

Who was the SAVAGE talking flat earth, she aint black and she is a bitch all over the internet?

So YES he REPRESENTS his people.

Because he didn't even have the courage to say these vies are my own and this in no way represent the 5% Nation n any way. If MAYBE he done that? I could see what yall saying.

He had all that energy for her but turn around in another interview,a few days later and says Trump isn't racist...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He had all that energy for her but turn around in another interview,a few days later and says Trump isn't racist...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

KABOOM

TRUMP! Imagine that. EVERYTHING we seen and Jamar isn't YOUNG he KNOWS better he claims to be knowledgeable

Trump been racist for DECADES (and yes hip hop f*cked up co signing him for all those years)

Trump DAD was racist documented facts

From the exonerated 5 to questioning Obama passport to what he said about Haitians and how he even PROUNCES the word BLACK

that man is a damn neo nazi who HANGS with neo nazis

Jamar tried to act like Project 2025 is NOTHING?

I have no idea WHY i gave that man any importance especially seeing him spiral recently

growing up I REALLY help him in high regard and some other reasons I aint sharing here

that sh*t hurt.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Damn you know Jamar!?

Be careful, you don’t wanna be that punk that jumped up to get beat down! :roflmao:

I don't know Jamar personally. First time we met was because of business. Back then he was with Lords of The Underground. My people and I were in the business of party promotion and security at nighttime. So we planed and promoted their live performance at the Fever on Webster Avenue in the Bronx and money was made. Since then for years moths and days I'd see or cross paths with Jamar every where from clubs to restaurants to parties to Eastern Pkwy parades.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't know Jamar personally. First time we met was because of business. Back then he was with Lords of The Underground. My people and I were in the business of party promotion and security at nighttime. So we planed and promoted their live performance at the Fever on Webster Avenue in the Bronx and money was made. Since then for years moths and days I'd see or cross paths with Jamar every where from clubs to restaurants to parties to Eastern Pkwy parades.
he was on right when he came on. t. succes corrupted him so fk all he stands for 2024
i made a thread

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
he was on right off tye of time righ moment. succes corruption him so fk all he stands for 2024
i made a thread

We would always say peace when we saw each other and we've always been respectful. Fact remains he's an entertainer and for a period of time I was in the business of organizing shows and protection. I haven't seen him in person since he had locks. Trust me when I say he is allowed to get on the mic because folks who control the airwaves are not afraid of what he will say. Same thing with Charlemagne.

People like me will never be allowed to get on those airwaves and spit at the masses. I'd get one chance and they would never let me be heard again on major networks or social media platforms. Hosts may get fired and banned for bringing me on their shows. I ain't scared of those motherfuckers. I'm going to say some thought provoking things to the people through those airwaves.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
We would always say peace when we saw each other and we've always been respectful. Fact remains he's an entertainer and for a period of time I was in the business of organizing shows and protection. I haven't seen him in person since he had locks. Trust me when I say he is allowed to get on the mic because folks who control the airwaves are not afraid of what he will say. Same thing with Charlemagne.

People like me will never be allowed to get on those airwaves and spit at the masses. I'd get one chance and they would never let me be heard again on major networks or social media platforms. Hosts may get fired and banned for bringing me on their shows. I ain't scared of those motherfuckers. I'm going to say some thought provoking things to the people through those airwaves.
I hear u big bro

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what’s up!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not just about WHAT you say it's who it's why and how you say it.

He did that to a black women for no reason except clout and probably a check during a critical time in our history.

That's enemy sh*t. That's deliberate.

He could of MAGA out WITHOUT all that.

Especially as a long standing face of the Five Percent Nation. That is NOT how you represent the gods and the earths.

Non cyper to the highest degree.

He spouting lies misinformation and venom.

5% changed the way I thought learned and studied and questioned. And helped give millions of Black youth direction confidence and pride.

on a HUMAN LEVEL

all these

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally say fuck forgiveness. I save forgiveness for children and toddlers. Lord Jamar said what he said. I have no interest in the castigation or chastisement of Black people for which side of white nationalists they support or disdain the most.
Cosign this 100%.
Jamar OFFICIALLY declared himself an enemy to Black people by spouting off the bullshit he said about Kamala.
- By supporting Trump. (A racist, insurrectionist and wanna be dictator)
- By publicly calling Kamala (a Black woman) a bitch.
- By declaring she's not Black.
- By claiming Black people ain't supporting her.
I used to respect him, but from now on, my attitude towards him is: Fuck Jamar!!! :hmm:
I respect that but I also respect saying you wrong. I don't think we should ever lose that bro. Even if it's as small as posting something incorrect and coming back and saying my bad. That is a small forgiveness.

But it is still grace.

We as a black people don't love ourselves and each other to do that enough. No one is perfect. We NEED to forgive OURSRLVES and each other more.

However bad actors? Coons? Those deliberately seeding misinformation or discontent?

That's different.

Especially if you have a reputation a name a platform and weaponize it

It's not just about WHAT you say it's who it's why and how you say it.

He did that to a black women for no reason except clout and probably a check during a critical time in our history.

That's enemy sh*t. That's deliberate.

He could of MAGA out WITHOUT all that.

Especially as a long standing face of the Five Percent Nation. That is NOT how you represent the gods and the earths.

Non cyper to the highest degree.

He spouting lies misinformation and venom.

Nah that ain't right. That ain't both sides. Especially not now.
By spouting off that bullshit, Jamar has proven not only does he support White supremacy, but that he also has a serious distain for Black women.
I mean, he called Kamala a "bitch" and for "not being Black".
But I haven't seen nor heard Jamar say ANYTHING about this boot lickin' sellout and enemy of Black people:
D000032.jpg

Nor anything about this "closeted" buffoon and his declared love and support for Trump & White Supremacy:
images

Maybe I'm wrong.
- I don't follow Jamar like that.
But now; after his ignorant, venomous and bigoted attack on Kamala, I most definitely will not be following that clown. EVER...

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Black folks spend far too much time and energy focusing on entertainers. Our brother through trial and tribulation, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, warned us all about entertainers and how they are used to manipulate Black folks. Do folks really think they have a great deal in common with folks who are not in their tax bracket? PLO & IRA already showed folks what really gets answers.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Rah Digga you gonna address ya man Lord Jamar?

Sidebar... the responses real or bots under this post are disgusting. But how do we discern whats real and fake when so many people sound insane in real life?​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Black folks spend far too much time and energy focusing on entertainers. Our brother through trial and tribulation, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, warned us all about entertainers and how they are used to manipulate Black folks. Do folks really think they have a great deal in common with folks who are not in their tax bracket? PLO & IRA already showed folks what really gets answers.

You 100%

But that's fair or realistic

Our society is based on that it too late

And I also don't think WE can elevate these people to positions of influence then make them free of any and all responsibilities.

And in 2024... who is what is an entertainer? Influencer? Power broker?

Because politicians and men of God and doctors and lawyers and teachers using all the same platforms and tactics to achieve the same goals.

Even a true prophet existed now what would they use to spread their message?

Brand Nubian KRS 1 and Public Enemy are entertainers

Are we going to say not to focus on them?

Because a generation of young black folks focusing on THEM saved real lives.

It's this whole system that WE ALLOWED to thrive that's the issue.

But we don't REALLY want to do what is necessary for revolution.