Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
@28:00

So we finally got the WHOLE TRUE STORY

Vlad is Satan but these coons will die for him.

We need to focus on THEM TOO.

@Lexx Diamond @REDLINE @ViCiouS @woodchuck @dik cashmere @keone @DC_Dude @Day_Carver

I have despised vlad since his bitch ass talked greasy about Rick Ross then ran and got an order of protection from Rick Ross. I just don't play that shit. Everything that piece of shit DJ Vlad has done since then does little more than validate my disdain for him. I refuse to watch that culture vulture devils interviews. I'm glad Marlon didn't go on his show and put him on blast.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have despised vlad since his bitch ass talked greasy about Rick Ross then ran and got an order of protection from Rick Ross. I just don't play that shit. Everything that piece of shit DJ Vlad has done since then does little more than validate my disdain for him. I refuse to watch that culture vulture devils interviews. I'm glad Marlon didn't go on his show and put him on blast.

With text proof.

We will see who still defends Vlad.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
With text proof.

We will see who still defends Vlad.

I thanked Marlon for not dealing with vlad.

2fc57d1536982d8693a30c23575778fb.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
He needs to be called to explain himself to front his community

He has a "godcast" calls himself Lord still represents Brand Nubian and the gods and earth and claims he drops knowledge.

He's not the face of or spokesperson for the Nation of Gods & Earths. Nor is he a spokesman for Black men or rappers. He speaks for himself. Sadly we live in a priest driven society where far too many people are looking for someone else to speak for them and or guide them. I never listened to him or Tariq or Mr No Good. Though I had nothing against them. My intelligence quotient won't allow it. I can call my father, uncle or some OG's I respect for advice.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He's not the face of or spokesperson for the Nation of Gods & Earths. Nor is he a spokesman for Black men or rappers. He speaks for himself. Sadly we live in a priest driven society where far too many people are looking for someone else to speak for them and or guide them. I never listened to him or Tariq or Mr No Good. Though I had nothing against them. My intelligence quotient won't allow it. I can call my father, uncle or some OG's I respect for advice.

Yes because you built like that Lexx

What about the other 85%?

Then why lead by example?

Why put it in song?

Why have young people watch 2 black men spar about math science and life?

It can't be ONE WAY.

There is responsibility whether you want it or not.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Good stay there...

Keep walking blindfolded into the sunset

Hopefully he right and will just fall off into oblivion

Jamar going to keep fucking around and run into LL and get that Jamie Foxx, Any Given Sunday ass whooping.

I'm not convinced that was a transformer.
Cybertron didn't have the technology to build them like that back then.

I saw a video debunking it from someone who knew the model and confirmed she was a female including her actual name.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let them live or die for what they believe in. When a priest gets ill or injured he wants a doctor not a priest.

To a lot of us?

Lord Jamar was a representative of a group of OUR doctors and scientists we could respect and who inspired us to seek knowledge and then share it.

5% got me suspended in school for arguing about black history. They made me stop eating pork. Made me more disciplined.

I aint saying my elders didn't play a huge part

BUT so did the 5% ers. And that's just actual fact.

So we were wrong to listen?

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
To a lot of us?

Lord Jamar was a representative of a group of OUR doctors and scientists we could respect and who inspired us to seek knowledge and then share it.

5% got me suspended in school for arguing about black history. They made me stop eating pork. Made me more disciplined.

I aint saying my elders didn't play a huge part

BUT so did the 5% ers. And that's just actual fact.

So we were wrong to listen?

I understand you holding him in a certain esteem because of the impact 5% teachings have had on your life. Even if Lord Jamar was there with you in school and personally taught you about the 5% Nation. That still doesn't make him the face of the nation any more than your Christian teachers were the face of Christianity or knowledge.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I understand you holding him in a certain esteem because of the impact 5% teachings have had on your life. Even if Lord Jamar was there with you in school and personally taught you about the 5% Nation. That still doesn't make him the face of the nation any more than your Christian teachers were the face of Christianity or knowledge.

100%

But those teachers effected how I FELT and CONSIDERED church.

So despite all the f*ck sh*t I remembered THEM and was able to sort it out

but EVEN with that?

It hurt when they f**ked up.

Because we are HUMAN we make connections and attachments many involuntarily

And add in constant media tv advertising music etc etc

Lexx it ALL plays a part so even if it is WRONG?

It IS what it IS.

We do our best to teach the next generation to do better.

That is WHY we have to choose carefully who we elevate and hold in high regard.

YOU ARE !00% right. And I said that.

All I am saying is BECAUSE of his status a STATUS he has PROFITTED FROM for decades a STATUS that hip hop and the 5% are a LARGE reason for

Jamar has a RESPONSIBILITY

That is all I am saying

I never blamed the gods for this - I was asking for them to help address it and hold that man accountable

much like they would address ANY member that wasn't representing properly.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
100%

But those teachers effected how I FELT and CONSIDERED church.

So despite all the f*ck sh*t I remembered THEM and was able to sort it out

but EVEN with that?

It hurt when they f**ked up.

Because we are HUMAN we make connections and attachments many involuntarily

And as in media tv advertising music etc etc

Lexx it ALL plays a part so even if it is WRONG?

It IS what it IS.

We do our best to teach he next generation to do better.

That is WHY we have to choose carefully who we elevate and hold in high regard.

YOU ARE !00% right. And I said that.

All I am saying is BECAUSE of his status a STATUS he has PROFITTED FROM for decades a STATUS that hip hop and the 5% are a LARGE reason for

Jamar has a RESPONSIBILITY

That is all I am saying

I never blamed the gods for this - I was asking for them to help address it and hold that man accountable

much like they would address ANY member that wasn't representing properly.

One of my greatest hero's is El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz. He is the one who taught me to not trust entertainers working with politicians. I used to buy his videos at Mart 125 across the street from the Apollo Theater since 1990. I also watched and learned from a few Farrakhan videos as well. Despite my contentions with the minister and my hatred for Arabs and how Islam is used to enslave the original man in his homeland. Suffice to say I learned a long time ago I can admire someones wisdom without agreeing with everything they say or do. Also that my acknowledgement and respect doesn't ever mean reverence.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One of my greatest hero's is El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz. He is the one who taught me to not trust entertainers working with politicians. I used to buy his videos at Mart 125 across the street from the Apollo Theater since 1990. I also watched and learned from a few Farrakhan videos as well. Despite my contentions with the minister and my hatred for Arabs and how Islam is used to enslave the original man in his homeland. Suffice to say I learned a long time ago I can admire someones wisdom without agreeing with everything they say or do. Also that my acknowledgement and respect doesn't ever mean reverence.

^^^

Today's mathematic