Lou Holtz says shut up and play

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He said that shit like he was there. CAC was born in 1937 Invasion of Normandy was on June 6, 1944 he would have been 7 years old at the time. Crackers are a trip...:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Word. Like he got a couple medals hanging in the closet en shit. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

QE7C7h.jpg

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What is he supposed to say? His JOB is to comment on college football! Of course he wants them to play!

He's just trying to get his check.

that said;

shut the fuck up Lou. As someone already stated, these are not soldiers, these are STUDENTS.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
The republiklan party has pushed this narrative for months now - we're in a war and soldiers die in wars.

Only soldiers sign up knowing they can die, no one signed up to die just by breathing...well, except for these idiot tRumpers who protest against the local governments trying to save their lives.

I only wish the virus was transmitted by stupidity.

D@mnphins

Support BGOL
Registered
So is it okay to compare sports and war now?...that opinion always seems to change
Honestly its never been ok. After a day at war we collect our dead and tend to our wounds. Eat a MRE and one eye open while we sleep cause a rocket could be inbound. Some days in a hurry shower with a water bottle or baby wipe. If you are lucky you get ice cold water in the shower. And brush your teeth with a water bottle cause the water is not potable. Write a letter or text home to your kids who are sleep or at school cause your time zone is off, but you may catch them for 5 minutes once a week cause you had to use the bath room. Live in a tent with 9 other dudes but my last warzone I was lucky had my own room. But it was made of wood and would of went down in huff and a puff.

Fighting and battling in the trenches, hell athletes who have never been in a trench have no clue what a trench entails. After a basketball game you laugh and shake hands with the opponent. Shower or chill in an ice bath then go hang out with your buddy for a meal. Then go home and kiss your kids goodnight.

My bad I hate the sports-war analogy.

Sorry not sure if you were being rhetorical, if so please disregard.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish these cacs would have the same concern for the 160K+ dead unnecessarily that they have for a damn game. :smh:

Only in America is wearing a mask tyranny but having kids risk their life for the benefit of others deemed to be necessary and proper.

Last edited:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thought they were all crazy playing football. Really I did. Halfway through this shit and those who wanted to play seem right and I seem wrong. I can admit it. :dunno:
What were they right about? That they wouldn't die from it or that it's safe enough for them to have played, etc. Curious.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Established by President John F. Kennedy in 1963, this prestigious award is the Nation’s highest civilian honor. It is awarded by the President of the United States to individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the security or national interests of America, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thought they were all crazy playing football. Really I did. Halfway through this shit and those who wanted to play seem right and I seem wrong. I can admit it. :dunno:

Fam...

Its a little too soon

The schedule is mess

Games are horrible

Its spreading like wildfire

Go check the numbers in those football states

And lets see in the next 4 years how these so called student athletes do after catching this thing.

THEN we can see who was wrong or right

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What were they right about? That they wouldn't die from it or that it's safe enough for them to have played, etc. Curious.
Fam...

Its a little too soon

The schedule is mess

Games are horrible

Its spreading like wildfire

Go check the numbers in those football states

And lets see in the next 4 years how these so called student athletes do after catching this thing.

THEN we can see who was wrong or right
We how many weeks into all this football shit? Horrible games? Hell, I just watched a great Ravens/Steelers game and enjoyed the OSU game yesterday. Bet @jack walsh13 enjoyed those steelers. I just can't get how someone would say the games are horrible. And yeah, I'm lumping all ball together because the premise was to just play.

The sky hasn't fallen like I thought it was going to. Check my posts on COVID all year. I thought it was suicidal to do sports. Absolutely crazy. Insanity. We just finished a MLB season and had a world series champ. Looks like they will be able to do the same here.

So MLB was fine. Check. That can't be denied. We halfway through this and shit ain't went off the rails. If we make it to the end and crown champs, I'm willing to admit I was wrong. Halfway through, I'm willing to admit it's possible.

I'm all for a lockdown. Shit. I'm locked down. But if I can't admit these games are going on without the problems I thought I'd be like these folks who don't learn shit and stick to stubborn positions doubling and tripling down on shit. That's never me.

And for the record, I'm still against fan attendance. Don't think I've lost my shit. :roflmao2:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
We how many weeks into all this football shit? Horrible games? Hell, I just watched a great Ravens/Steelers game and enjoyed the OSU game yesterday. Bet @jack walsh13 enjoyed those steelers. I just can't get how someone would say the games are horrible. And yeah, I'm lumping all ball together because the premise was to just play.

The sky hasn't fallen like I thought it was going to. Check my posts on COVID all year. I thought it was suicidal to do sports. Absolutely crazy. Insanity. We just finished a MLB season and had a world series champ. Looks like they will be able to do the same here.

So MLB was fine. Check. That can't be denied. We halfway through this and shit ain't went off the rails. If we make it to the end and crown champs, I'm willing to admit I was wrong. Halfway through, I'm willing to admit it's possible.

I'm all for a lockdown. Shit. I'm locked down. But if I can't admit these games are going on without the problems I thought I'd be like these folks who don't learn shit and stick to stubborn positions doubling and tripling down on shit. That's never me.

And for the record, I'm still against fan attendance. Don't think I've lost my shit. :roflmao2:
Bruh, I'm not thinking about going to a game till at least 2022. And I'm this close to saying 2023 by the end of the month if shit don't turn around. :smh: As much as I love my Steelers, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers fuck going to games to see them niggas. :smh:

ii4dAM.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I was talking specifically about college

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:roflmao3: iight. For a second I was like damn you're conceding while tons of players are testing positive and playing with backups and freshmen that are loosing eligibility that 1st year redshirt year.

I think the pros have handled it much better than I expected and anticipated - NBA and MLB (after they threatened to shut it down). NFL is doing its best. I think college is a clusterfuck with all of the players that have been out of games. I just hope that those kids getting covid19 that once aspired to play pro don't ultimately lose their dreams of becoming pro bc of some underlying heart condition and a team won't draft them. I was wrong about the # of players that would have died. So like you, I'm partly wrong. As I'm still saying lock this shit down til we get right.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
you have got to be a real pathetic person to need someone to throw a ball back and forth for an hour and risk their lives so you can be entertained. Time to reconsider your purpose for having life.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that CAC, only thing is, that one of my homeboys played for him and was the shit there and did about 6 years in the NFL. Lou Holtz made me realize that if you want to win a chip you can't be your players friend.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Broncos and 49ers have outbreaks now

Nfl is a special place with the schedule they can just kerp pushing back thd finish line as much as they want

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Its true nfl is king

Look at the outbreaks

Nothing stops the machine.

They getting MORE credit for these constant outbreaks rhan the nba and nhl got FOR NO OUTBREAKS

MLB was a joke but no one cares about baseball like that.

Again i hope everyone involved is safe and healthy

But i have no sympathy if 4 years from now these SAME PEOPLE have long term effects.

These schools these parents these owners these players these local governments DEMANDED ON PLAYING

so its buyer beware.

No law suits no fed investigation

Yall knew what it was

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Its true nfl is king

Look at the outbreaks

Nothing stops the machine.

They getting MORE credit for these constant outbreaks rhan the nba and nhl got FOR NO OUTBREAKS

MLB was a joke but no one cares about baseball like that.

Again i hope everyone involved is safe and healthy

But i have no sympathy if 4 years from now these SAME PEOPLE have long term effects.

These schools these parents these owners these players these local governments DEMANDED ON PLAYING

so its buyer beware.

No law suits no fed investigation

Yall knew what it was
I agree 100% cuzo.

gnK0PO.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're getting record highs for new cases in many states / cities as of this week....

This "3rd" wave will be a mfkr

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Broncos and 49ers have outbreaks now

Nfl is a special place with the schedule they can just kerp pushing back thd finish line as much as they want
And just like that I'm watching Georgia/Florida and getting ready for the game tonight. :dunno: Don't know what's up or down with this shit. Cases through the fucking roof, but they still playing and unemployment down to 6.9. Man. I'm so fucking confused right now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And just like that I'm watching Georgia/Florida and getting ready for the game tonight. :dunno: Don't know what's up or down with this shit. Cases through the fucking roof, but they still playing and unemployment down to 6.9. Man. I'm so fucking confused right now.

All that orange tumor fault bro

All of it

I hear you though...