Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gremlins-2-The-New-Batch-Medicom-1-1-Gizmo-2.jpg

Fuck it! Finish the year off strong!​

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo tests positive for COVID-19

Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, the school announced.

Izzo, 65, had a presumptive positive test during the Big Ten's daily antigen testing on Monday morning, which was confirmed by a PCR test. Izzo will isolate for 10 days and can return to the team on Nov. 17 at the earliest.

Izzo said he felt a little bit of a cough and some chills on Saturday and Sunday but did not have a fever and tested negative both days.
"I've been beating my brains out to figure out where and how [I got the virus], but I think I've been as diligent as anybody," Izzo told reporters on a video call Monday. "Which just goes to show ... how serious maybe the virus is. I know for a fact that I wasn't at any big parties ... I've been just kind of sitting in my own house and going to work.

"Where I got it, I have no clue."

Izzo said he will spend isolation working out and watching film.

"Technology will allow me to stay connected with my staff and our players, and I'll have plenty of time to watch film," Izzo said in a statement. "I'll listen to our outstanding medical staff, and follow their directions and take all the steps necessary to return as soon as possible.

"I appreciate the support from my family, my team and the Michigan State fan base, but if I could ask for one favor, I'd urge everyone to continue to listen to the medical experts and follow their advice. I'm proof that no one is immune, but I still believe that there are steps everyone can take to reduce their chances of contracting the virus."

Associate head coach Dwayne Stephens will run practices until Izzo returns. The school said no other members of the program have tested positive since daily testing began on Oct. 26.

The 2020-21 college basketball season is scheduled to begin on Nov. 25

You ol bastard! The universe sees you! Go fuck yourself!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone loves fighting until they're the ones throwing hands. If he's on the sidelines and in the locker room, I'll have no beef. As long as he's in his safe space, I can't agree with him.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fcuk is up with this dudes voice?!?! He sounds like he would sound better if he blew his nose!

YO! My man... Say; 'Suffering succotash'!!!

Everybody wants to sacrifice somebody else's kids until it is THEIR kids!!! Storming the beach of Normandy... How many senator sons did you see there?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@gene cisco

"Alabama coach Nick Saban tests positive for COVID-19 ahead of Auburn game" https://twitter.com/i/events/1331640608868364289?s=09

See what I'm saying?

This thing is so damn new and evil

First these fools hate on SCIENTISTS and doctors and experts and people being extremely cautious

But any little crumb they feel gives them any space to spout off?

THAT IS THE SCIENCE they believe

Remember early SCIENTISTS thought you can only get the virus ONCE?

we been proven that aint true.

Now what these fools missing?

Ok you don't want the vaccine

But who gonna PAY for your treatment?

Cause that orange tumor in chief was out here trying his best to destroy obamacare and have these pharmaceutical companies out here wild.

So wtf these the virus aint that bad folks gonna do now?

Sidebar...

When these fools continue dismiss RELIABLE science?

They disrespecting all these essential medical workers they supposedly respect so much too.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco

"Alabama coach Nick Saban tests positive for COVID-19 ahead of Auburn game" https://twitter.com/i/events/1331640608868364289?s=09

See what I'm saying?

This thing is so damn new and evil

First these fools hate on SCIENTISTS and doctors and experts and people being extremely cautious

But any little crumb they feel gives them any space to spout off?

THAT IS THE SCIENCE they believe

Remember early SCIENTISTS thought you can only get the virus ONCE?

we been proven that aint true.

Now what these fools missing?

Ok you don't want the vaccine

But who gonna PAY for your treatment?

Cause that orange tumor in chief was out here trying his best to destroy obamacare and have these pharmaceutical companies out here wild.

So wtf these the virus aint that bad folks gonna do now?

Sidebar...

When these fools continue dismiss RELIABLE science?

They disrespecting all these essential medical workers they supposedly respect so much too.
Man, it's like it's 1996 and they running around like PAC. :eek: "MOB....Money over bitches!!!" Didn't you notice during the first lockdown when everyone was fighting to be an 'essential' business? Sports is just an extension of that shit.

We're really going to be having these updates until AFTER these greedy fuckers have their college football playoffs and NFL has its superbowl. Meanwhile, we will be at 300k cases and Best Buy will be an essential business and Bars bitching about closing at 10pm.

I brought it up in the official Covid thread up here, even the people who follow science and think they safe ain't really bout it. 90 percent of them don't follow that shit for friends and family. To me, 90 percent of America is a fucking joke. From this pro sports shit all the way down to folks seeing loved ones and then like :crying: "But muh followed all the rules!" No, science don't stop with family and friends dumb ass. It don't stop with gathering size.

Those of us who are overly cautious just have to constantly look around and shake our heads man. From this sports shit to retail to bars to friend/family. All we can do is :smh: with each story.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, it's like it's 1996 and they running around like PAC. :eek: "MOB....Money over bitches!!!" Didn't you notice during the first lockdown when everyone was fighting to be an 'essential' business? Sports is just an extension of that shit.

We're really going to be having these updates until AFTER these greedy fuckers have their college football playoffs and NFL has its superbowl. Meanwhile, we will be at 300k cases and Best Buy will be an essential business and Bars bitching about closing at 10pm.

I brought it up in the official Covid thread up here, even the people who follow science and think they safe ain't really bout it. 90 percent of them don't follow that shit for friends and family. To me, 90 percent of America is a fucking joke. From this pro sports shit all the way down to folks seeing loved ones and then like :crying: "But muh followed all the rules!" No, science don't stop with family and friends dumb ass. It don't stop with gathering size.

Those of us who are overly cautious just have to constantly look around and shake our heads man. From this sports shit to retail to bars to friend/family. All we can do is :smh: with each story.

Let me CORRECT myself

Saban tested positive and then took like 10 more to get a negative so i don't know the specifics

But my point still remains money access influence power is at play here

Not concern for those kids.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me CORRECT myself

Saban tested positive and then took like 10 more to get a negative so i don't know the specifics

But my point still remains money access influence power is at play here

Not concern for those kids.

Dog those tests are practically scrambling your brains and he took ten more just to get a negative?!?!? This motherfcuker getting voluntary lobotomies just to prove a point?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dog those tests are practically scrambling your brains and he took ten more just to get a negative?!?!? This motherfcuker getting voluntary lobotomies just to prove a point?

Here's the thing...

we do NOT even know the LEVEL of tests this guy can afford

and for how MUCH they paying Saban?

Its worth it.

the REAL QUESTION?

Ask these parents and these kids doing it for FREE if its worth it to THEM?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Baltimore Ravens' game against Pittsburgh Steelers moved as team disciplines staffer

The Thanksgiving night game between the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers has been moved to Sunday, the NFL announced Wednesday.
Kickoff is set for 1:15 p.m. ET, and the game will be broadcast nationally by NBC.

The decision came after the COVID-19 outbreak among the Ravens worsened, and it prompted an angry response from Steelers players.
Baltimore added three more players -- offensive linemen Patrick Mekari and Matt Skura and defensive end Calais Campbell -- to the reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday. The Ravens now have seven players who tested positive or have been identified as close contacts, a group that has totaled 2,127 snaps this season.

The Ravens issued a statement later Wednesday, saying an unnamed staff member has been disciplined "for conduct surrounding the recent COVID-19 cases that have affected players and staff at the Ravens." The team did not provide additional details.

The NFL decided to postpone the game because it wants to use the rest of the week to conduct more testing and contact tracing, a source told ESPN's Dan Graziano. The announcement came about 31 hours before the scheduled kickoff.

"This decision was made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel and in consultation with medical experts," the NFL said in a statement.

The outbreak has been widespread in Baltimore, where members of the Ravens' coaching staff and support staff have also tested positive.
"We appreciate the NFL for its diligence in working closely with us to ensure the well-being of players, coaches and staff from both the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers organizations," the Ravens said in an earlier statement.

This is the second time the Steelers' schedule has been affected by COVID-19. Their Week 4 game against the Tennessee Titans was moved to Week 7 because of an outbreak in the Titans organization. The first Ravens matchup was then moved from Week 7 to the Steelers' originally scheduled bye on Week 8, and the Week 4 postponement became Pittsburgh's de facto bye week.

This time, the Steelers lose their mini-bye week with the Thanksgiving game being moved to Sunday.

The Steelers will not host fans for Sunday's game because new orders and advisories from the state of Pennsylvania regarding limits on outdoor gatherings go into effect Friday. Only friends and family of players and the organization will be allowed in the seating bowl for a full capacity at Heinz Field of 2,500, including coaches and players.
Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster tweeted within minutes of Wednesday's announcement of the rescheduled game, expressing his disappointment.

Sources told ESPN that the Steelers will have a players day off Thursday after practicing Wednesday. Coach Mike Tomlin had planned to give his players off until next Wednesday after the Thanksgiving game, but those plans have changed.

"We feel like we have a really good handle on exactly when the transmission occurred and how it occurred," Dr. Allen Sills, the NFL's chief medical officer, told NFL Network on Wednesday. "I think that we feel like we're a couple of days away from being out of that window of vulnerability for that transmission event."

This marks the 13th NFL game that has been postponed or moved this season because of coronavirus-related issues, but it is the first postponement since Week 5. Three weeks ago, the San Francisco 49ers played against the Green Bay Packers on Thursday night even though they had placed four players on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

Earlier Wednesday, some Ravens players expressed concern about playing.

"Player safety ... what a joke," Ravens defensive end Derek Wolfe tweeted.

This is the first time since 2005 that the NFL will have only two games played on Thanksgiving.

The Ravens' outbreak began hours after Sunday's 30-24 overtime loss to the Titans, when the team learned running backs J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram had tested positive. Nose tackle Brandon Williams was later identified as a high-risk close contact.

On Monday, Baltimore closed its facility in the morning before reopening in the afternoon, when the team held a walk-through. A day later, the Ravens shut down the facility again after more positive tests and conducted all team activities virtually. Outside linebacker Pernell McPhee became the fourth Baltimore player added to the reserve/COVID-19 list in two days.

The postponement of Baltimore's Thanksgiving game to Sunday means a quick turnaround. The Ravens are set to host the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday, Dec. 3. The Cowboys will have a full week to recover after playing on Thanksgiving, but Baltimore will play on three days' rest.

The Ravens could enter that game short-handed. Any players who test positive must quarantine for at least 10 days.

The Steelers, who are 10-0 for the first time in franchise history, can clinch a playoff berth with a victory over Baltimore and losses by the Miami Dolphins and Las Vegas Raiders. The Ravens (6-4) are looking to avoid their first three-game losing streak with Lamar Jackson as their starting quarterback.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian

Say man, why you forget to tell me these fools going hard for college basketball? 100+ games happened on Wednesday. I was clueless. There really are no fucks to give, I knew NBA is starting in a month, but forgot all about CB. Now you going to be extra busy as entire teams starting 5 go down with covid positive tests. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

Say man, why you forget to tell me these fools going hard for college basketball? 100+ games happened on Wednesday. I was clueless. There really are no fucks to give, I knew NBA is starting in a month, but forgot all about CB. Now you going to be extra busy as entire teams starting 5 go down with covid positive tests. :smh:

these parents.. :smh:

I do NOT want to hear sh*t in a few years IF (and I really hope NOTHING happens)

they find out all this had lasting effects on these kids

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@gene cisco

Wow...

So BECAUSE of covid testing they discovered this

BUT here is the issue

He got tested last year for the same thing same test last year and NOTHING

So apparently covid did SOMETHING to his heart for the test to catch it

Bit thankfully he will be fine

Last edited: