"Mama, NOOO!": DWIGHT HOWARD got outed on Twitter as a "Power Bottom Forward" by tranny Masin Elije

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read this...I'm not shocked at all cause this explains the reason why he wasn't as aggressive in the games as he was during practice and it's because he was to busy watching the men....

He's not the only one Dennis helped usher that shit in and ...its time for them to play in their truth

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can not wait to see what Shaq will say.

Shaq is ruthless and I can already feel he's gonna ether dookie man.
He's keeping his comments on basketball

f0a0e-16980283084506-1920.jpg

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. How many people responding are the first to say "nobody cares" when one of these athletes come out of the closet? Yet you want to be all up in his business when some shit comes out. :hmm:

2. Y'all are wild for condemning the gayness but not the sexual assault. :smh:

I had to check myself on that(#2) earlier. I wasn’t condemning the gayness but I was laughing at the thought of Dwight brolic ass taking the head from someone by force. Not cool.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m somewhat surprised by the treatment of this situation by some brothers who I know to otherwise be very thoughtful and intelligent.

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Mase better be careful.

I remember some Mister Cee type rumors about him back in the day as well.

They might have been bullshit but if they weren't he might want to sit this one (and any similar situations) out.
Naw

No way- Nigga had beef with the Cam and Jim. That shit would be the first thing they said.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I had to check myself on that(#2) earlier. I wasn’t condemning the gayness but I was laughing at the thought of Dwight brolic ass taking the head from someone by force. Not cool.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m somewhat surprised by the treatment of this situation by some brothers who I know to otherwise be very thoughtful and intelligent.
There are probably at least as many repressed homosexuals as there are open ones because of the way our society shames them. There’s no reason to hate homos except for being homo and hating yourself because of it. Intellect is clouded by repression. Secure and truly straight men don’t sneer “fag” at other men just living their lives.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know if that's true. We thought (as i remember it) he was weird awkward a dork cringe etc. I'm not sure if we all REALLY believed he was gay.
Grabbing dicks and other gay shit ain’t awkward it’s gay. Just like a bunch of us was saying wade son was gay ever since them baby pics of him standing mad feminine were posted. Dudes on here use to protect him on he’s just a kid or don’t insult kids.. there’s dudes that always show sign early people tend to try to ignore them cause they try to put celebs on a higher pedestal but some of us don’t give ashit bout that and call a spade a spade

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Wow these rumors have been around for awhile and it’s basically confirmed at this point

What’s funny that coming into the league he was very religious and conservative. It’s always interesting how a lot of those turn out (no pun intended) gay. It almost seems like defense mechanism or coping process to deal with their sexuality