"Mama, NOOO!": DWIGHT HOWARD got outed on Twitter as a "Power Bottom Forward" by tranny Masin Elije

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
How to say you’re gay without saying you’re gay

And has the nerve to end it saying it didn't happen despite his attorney admitting it occurred but was consensual.

I would respect his position if he wasn't talking about it since it is his personal life but I can already see him doing a press run and maybe even a book when he decides to really come out.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told my business partner yesterday that this gay.tranny.bi-sexual reality going on today is worst than its ever been in modern America. I personally dont care what anyone does sexually as long as Im not involved but the acceptance of this behavior is disturbing. I always thought Dwight was soft and probably gay but now hes gay and a potential rapist and or sexual assaulter. WTF dude really. Just weird sick shit that has gotten way to outta hand and mainstream

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dwight Howard reacting the sexual assault scene with his son.. the exercise bike is kitty

It's about the dialogue ( for you sensitive nigs)

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I follow a chick on Instagram that used to date him when he was with the Hawks, she likes to name drop him but hasn't said anything about this. When he got traded to Orlando she made a goodbye ATL post but he left her there...lol

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I follow a chick on Instagram that used to date him when he was with the Hawks, she likes to name drop him but hasn't said anything about this. When he got traded to Orlando she made a goodbye ATL post but he left her there...lol

He was never traded to Orlando, we got him in the draft.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F05%2Fkanye-west-new-yeezy-sock-shoes-trademark-filing-info-0.jpg

In general, I find that athletes are some of the worst toxic people to the black community than any white supremacist.

If they aren't promoting products that are overpriced and offshore produced in other countries, they are doing cop propaganda to boost mass incarceration. They do bizarre shit with colleges or building some school after selling these toxic products to the black community. After being exposed by me, they are coming up with new schemes with the colleges.

I don't understand how fools can worship them in any way. They remind me of drug dealers that can sell fentanyl to you and not care about your well-being. Another common trait is that they will not post to any black social media, they are constantly promoting white social media for us. Many of the fake pro blacks on YouTube do the same thing.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow these rumors have been around for awhile and it’s basically confirmed at this point

What’s funny that coming into the league he was very religious and conservative. It’s always interesting how a lot of those turn out (no pun intended) gay. It almost seems like defense mechanism or coping process to deal with their sexuality

It could also be that the denigration and suppression of sex that the Church teaches could have played a role in him going dumb when he got away from home, with big money and freedom.

Church life may be the only place left in Black society where shame is still relevant but they can go overboard on the youth and turn them away once they're adults.

Sex before marriage means you're a sinner, brings shame on your family, and you're going to hell in some areas of this country.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
And has the nerve to end it saying it didn't happen despite his attorney admitting it occurred but was consensual.

I would respect his position if he wasn't talking about it since it is his personal life but I can already see him doing a press run and maybe even a book when he decides to really come out.
Right now, that closet has a glass door. He's right, it is his business, but they're called "public figures" for a reason. It's unfair and intrusive, but that's the play you auditioned for.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster