"Mama, NOOO!": DWIGHT HOWARD got outed on Twitter as a "Power Bottom Forward" by tranny Masin Elije

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real Cookie Monster
72b5ac33dfc5975f452a04f324d6bf0d.gif
giphy.gif
Replace cookies with bussy

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I had to check myself on that(#2) earlier. I wasn’t condemning the gayness but I was laughing at the thought of Dwight brolic ass taking the head from someone by force. Not cool.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m somewhat surprised by the treatment of this situation by some brothers who I know to otherwise be very thoughtful and intelligent.
I hear you but also it very much seems like everyone believes the victim for once

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wow these rumors have been around for awhile and it’s basically confirmed at this point

What’s funny that coming into the league he was very religious and conservative. It’s always interesting how a lot of those turn out (no pun intended) gay. It almost seems like defense mechanism or coping process to deal with their sexuality

^^^^^

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
What. The. Fuck?!

I didn't want to but I went on and read the assault claim and I don't believe dude, he exchanged sexual text, pics and vids with Dwight Howard, went over to his house for sex but then claims after he saw the tranny he changed his mind but Dwight Howard forced him to let him perform oral on him then Dwight forced him to do it to him

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I didn't want to but I went on and read the assault claim and I don't believe dude, he exchanged sexual text, pics and vids with Dwight Howard, went over to his house for sex but then claims after he saw the tranny he changed his mind but Dwight Howard forced him to let him perform oral on him then Dwight forced him to do it to him
I guess Kitty was a bridge too far.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I guess Kitty was a bridge too far.

Sick shit...I can see dude not wanting to participate once he saw the tranny but i just don't believe the he was towering over me so I had to let him do me then he pulled me on the bed and made me do him then afterwards made me let the tranny drive me home...smh

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Wow these rumors have been around for awhile and it’s basically confirmed at this point

What’s funny that coming into the league he was very religious and conservative. It’s always interesting how a lot of those turn out (no pun intended) gay. It almost seems like defense mechanism or coping process to deal with their sexuality
His pastor reached out to the dude he "raped" allegedly.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're right and with all of the kids he had he gave up an praying, and tried to fuck the gay away!

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I had to check myself on that(#2) earlier. I wasn’t condemning the gayness but I was laughing at the thought of Dwight brolic ass taking the head from someone by force. Not cool.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m somewhat surprised by the treatment of this situation by some brothers who I know to otherwise be very thoughtful and intelligent.

Like Bills said I don't think there is gay bashing going on here for the most part. It's more about Howard behaving inappropriately and badly for awhile now and how publicly he was very religious and judgelemene etc.

No one so far has questioned the victim pr the charges. In fact we seeing a lot of receipts posted to support the veracity of the accusations.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
You're right and with all of the kids he had he gave up an praying, and tried to fuck the gay away!

giphy.gif
exactly
seemed like over correction on both ends

on one extreme used religion and then on the other end started get mad chicks pregant outta wedlock...the 2 dont add up unless it was all a coping mechaism/cover-up

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Again that's my take. Being a vet I seen the worse.

No one that I've seen has said the victim is lying or deserved it.

Howard getting these jokes like anyone would get.

Jokes about what?

I'm not seeing condemnations of sexual assault or "watch out for Dwight" jokes.

I'm seeing a lot of "he's a fag."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"I don't think there is gay bashing going on here for the most part."

I never said you were, just disputed the falsehood that this thread is not largely gay-bashing.

Like said I personally don't think there is gay bashing like that up in this specific thread. I SEEN when bgol decides to bash. This is actually the most reserved you gonna get or should ever expect.

So for the most part seems accurate to me.

I'm gonna sit back and observe how this develops