Man dies on NYC subway after being placed in choke-hold by fellow passenger

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like the guy needed to be restrained, but the issue is, he didn't have to murdered.

Would have been better just to punch dude than choke him out if you don't know when to let the choke go.

I really have a feeling that dude will not get convicted. They better have Black people on the jury!!!

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I'm not comparing myself to anyone. I've just been screaming keep the same energy since the incident occured. I got receipts. I've been stressing this from day one minute one. On this forum and on social media at large. I have no issue posting my tweets. They're all time and date stamped. Hell you can go back to the first page of this tread. I'm right there.

I hear you fam.

They don't hear you

@tallblacknyc

@blackbull1970

You SEE this sh*t?

AGREED. It’s just a thing that they do. Hell I would actually be in fights where I had to choke any number of niggas out. I can’t imagine just walking up to some random as dude, even if it was a white nigga and put them in a choke hold.

NO.

I be minding my own business but whiteys look for a reason to get involved with shit. They want all the smoke and none of the responsibility.

Sounds like the guy needed to be restrained, but the issue is, he didn't have to murdered.

Would have been better just to punch dude than choke him out if you don't know when to let the choke go.

I really have a feeling that dude will not get convicted. They better have Black people on the jury!!!

And THIS is exactly why I aint never been charged. I choked a cracker ass cracker out at a Browns game years ago and the cops LET me do it. I wasn’t fighting - he was and everyone was trying to chill him out while he was drunk trying to rumble. White cops came to get him but the One black cop actually put me in a hold to get me off of the cracker but he let me go and walk it off. We were all STOPPING a situation from getting wilder.

I told the cops I aint know nothing about nothing just that dude threw a beer and shit got on my kids. He was actually trying to dump the beer on his girl. She had on a Steelers jersey. It was just a crazy stupid moment that passed but with the wrong person playing hero - it could have easily been a situation like Neely.

Most people know NOT to choke some idiot for 15 minutes straight.

Should be an open-and-shut manslaugther case. Should be.

Yup. Fuck what his lawyer trying to talk about.

oNE

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear you fam.

AGREED. It’s just a thing that they do. Hell I would actually be in fights where I had to choke any number of niggas out. I can’t imagine just walking up to some random as dude, even if it was a white nigga and put them in a choke hold.

NO.

I be minding my own business but whiteys look for a reason to get involved with shit. They want all the smoke and none of the responsibility.

And THIS is exactly why I aint never been charged. I choked a cracker ass cracker out at a Browns game years ago and the cops LET me do it. I wasn’t fighting - he was and everyone was trying to chill him out while he was drunk trying to rumble. White cops came to get him but the One black cop actually put me in a hold to get me off of the cracker but he let me go and walk it off. We were all STOPPING a situation from getting wilder.

I told the cops I aint know nothing about nothing just that dude threw a beer and shit got on my kids. He was actually trying to dump the beer on his girl. She had on a Steelers jersey. It was just a crazy stupid moment that passed but with the wrong person playing hero - it could have easily been a situation like Neely.

Most people know NOT to choke some idiot for 15 minutes straight.

Yup. Fuck what his lawyer trying to talk about.

oNE

^^^^

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really believe Penny's going to get off. His Lawyers and The Media are already playing off Penny's Marine background and his looks.
Pure White Millennial Guy with a Military background.
And with Anti-Black Maleness of many WHITE People (and even some Black folks) in the mix, Penny's scott-free.

Part of Me really wants this city to BURN over this shit.

naw....he won't be getting off..brah

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

'I Had to Act': Marine Veteran Charged in NYC Chokehold Death Tells All​

The marine veteran accused of killing a homeless man in New York City speaks out after nationwide criticism — and praise — for a deadly chokehold that made headlines in May 2023. Daniel Penny, the 24-year-old vet, restrained 30-year-old Jordan Neely after Neely made threats to several people, including women and children, while riding the subway. “I was praying police would come,” he said in an interview Sunday. “I couldn’t just sit still.” Neely died as a result of the restraint. A medical examiner ruled Neely's death a homicide determining the cause of death as "compression of neck." Penny was charged with manslaughter.

https://www.youtube.com/

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NY Grand Jury indicted his ass!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See, this is how you do it. So many of these guys want to jump on someone's neck to control them and just don't have the discipline to be doing that.

This is Matt Serra, former UFC champ. See how he just controlled dude?!! Matt could've beat the shit out him, but he had restraint.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

'I Had to Act': Marine Veteran Charged in NYC Chokehold Death Tells All​

The marine veteran accused of killing a homeless man in New York City speaks out after nationwide criticism — and praise — for a deadly chokehold that made headlines in May 2023. Daniel Penny, the 24-year-old vet, restrained 30-year-old Jordan Neely after Neely made threats to several people, including women and children, while riding the subway. “I was praying police would come,” he said in an interview Sunday. “I couldn’t just sit still.” Neely died as a result of the restraint. A medical examiner ruled Neely's death a homicide determining the cause of death as "compression of neck." Penny was charged with manslaughter.

https://www.youtube.com/

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Fellow NYC subway vigilante says Daniel Penny should be convicted for Jordan Neely killing​

By
Social Links forJon Levine
Published June 1, 2024, 10:57 a.m. ET

There is no solidarity among subway vigilantes.
Jordan Williams, a former FedEx worker who made national headlines after killing a man who attacked his girlfriend in a brawl on a Brooklyn J train, said he feels no empathy for fellow subway killer Daniel Penny, a former US Marine, and hopes he’s convicted.
“He’s a former Marine or whatever, that’s cool, you served the country. But just because you serve the country, that doesn’t mean you get to come back into the country and attack random people in the country for no reason,” Williams, 21, told The Post by phone this week from his home in Hollis, Queens.
Jordan Williams in a blue sweatshirt at his arraignment at Brooklyn Criminal Court, standing next to another suited individual. 3
Jordan Williams said he hopes fellow subway vigilante Daniel Penny is convicted.Gregory P. Mango
Williams faced manslaughter charges after killing Devictor Ouedraogo on June 13, 2023, but unlike Penny, the charges were later dropped — with video of the brawl showing the unhinged Ouedraogo proving to be decisive.

A month earlier, Penny made national headlines after killing homeless man Jordan Neely on a Manhattan F train.
Dramatic video of the encounter showed Penny holding Neely, who’d been menacing passengers, in a chokehold.

EXPLORE MORE​

Tiffany Banks

Family's $15K Carnival Cruise vacation canceled just 2 days prior, without their knowledge, after sharing booking number on Facebook

Minnesota Democratic Congressman Dean Phillips speaking at a presidential campaign rally at the Hanover Inn Dartmouth in 2024; trump and hochul

House Dem calls on Hochul to give Trump a pass after guilty verdict 'for the good of the country'

Composite image: left the entry way to the Pollacks new Florida home; upper right the interior of the Jericho home after the Pollacks left; lower right Barry Pollack in NY

Allegedly racist NY squatters who cried poverty on LI home, refused to pay mortgage for years shell out $700K for Fla. house

He faces manslaughter charges in a trial set to begin in October.
Neely had a long history of mental illness and had been arrested dozens of times before.
Williams said the two cases as completely different.
“Jordan Neely … He didn’t touch anybody. You know what I mean? He didn’t do anything, as far as reported,” Williams said. “[Penny] attacked a man for no reason. But you got people sitting over there, wanting him to get released.”
former Daniel Marine Daniel Penny is 3
Former Daniel Marine Daniel Penny is facing manslaughter charges over the death of Jordan Neely.
Williams said “racism and discrimination” had impacted his case — and noted that a GoFundMe set up for Penny raised millions of dollars, while a fundraiser launched on his behalf had raised only about $120,000.
Nearly a year after Williams left the public eye, his brush with the law still follows him.

Get all the stories that move New York to your inbox​

Enter your email address
By clicking above you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
While he’s living happily with his girlfriend and has welcomed a new son, also named Jordan, Willams has struggled to find work.
A $15,000 settlement from FedEx is long gone and Williams, who now avoids riding the subway, said he’s been surviving off donations.

Jordan Williams in blue outfit struggling with Devictor Ouedraogo in black and white plaid shirt on a train moments before an incident 3
Jordan Williams was charged with manslaughter before the case was ultimately dropped.
“I want to get a job and I want to provide for my family … I’m not being picky, especially when I haven’t had a job in almost a year now,” he said. “I’m willing to do any hours, go anywhere, anytime.”