Man dies on NYC subway after being placed in choke-hold by fellow passenger

parisian

International
International Member
Keep an eye of what you see in the news AND in this thread. A lot of people will try to make Neely out to be the boogieman because he was yelling in the subway car. Its getting so crazy they even trying to say how he "violently threw his jacket to the ground so you could hear the zipper hit the floor". I'm not making that up....they're trying to say throwing your jacket on the floor is violence and justifying someone getting killed over it. Don't be fooled the next thing that you will see is some Black man getting into an argument over a seat and if he is killed the excuse of him yelling or arguing will be that it was violent and had to be done.

Some of yall aren't thinking this through. This can have the same implications like that bullshit stand your ground law in Florida where YOU can start an argument and then if the person you started with approaches you you can kill them and get off.

Always amazed at how many so called Black people on this message board will cape for the shit that white people do.

100% : a cac murdered an innocent black man (yes, innocent! he was committing no crime, yelling and appearing unwell is not a crime!!!) and some folks on this board are saying it's cool...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Choke was locked in too long I agree. But reading your posts you don't live in NYC and take the MTA. I've seen a chick get spat on by someone like Neely before and seen someone get elbowed. Now wouldn't you be on attack mode if you're locked inside a train car for 2 to 3 mins with someone like that?

People outside NYC don't know what we deal with in the subways when covid showed up. In the early pandemic there was a serial killer loose in the subway. Like I've said, too much input from outsiders on this situation but don't know how grimey the subways can be when they dont use it on a daily basis or had anything happen to them.

I just find it odd people are heated about a potential child rapist that got choked out to death when he was in the train screaming "I don't care if I do life in jail". Ninjas acting like they wouldn't be on edge locked in a train. Again, there was a serial killer loose in the train system a year ago, local NYC news not national.

But miss me with that bullshit, ninja was going to keep his assaults up attacking someone's mother and probably succeed kidnapping a child down the line :smh:. Again, it seems like people want justice over a potential child rapist which is wild as fuck :smh:. Even in the link I posted theres a 10 year old reddit post about him, ninja was a problem. The messed up system contributed to it also with a flawed design. But nobody should be attacked unprovoked nor should a child be kidnapped by a grown as man :smh:

You funny.

I've actually worked in shelters, at risk, out reach, been to city council meetings and organized protests and trips to Albany plus been in the tunnels with the members of the crew that lead to the book mole people and the documentary.

so I might know a little bit more than you about this subject.

and since I mentioned most of this earlier? You didn't read my earlier posts.

I have never said there is no dangerous element in the homeless population. All I'm saying is there is dangerous elements PERIOD on the train and in the city. And if this man was truly terrorizing citizens all these years and being released back on the street (which sadly is not uncommon)? A whole lot of people are at fault.

That white man killed him unnecessarily.

And you admitted yourself he held him too long.

I'm not going anywhere else with it period.

That is the ONLY point it seems a majority of us is making.

And I'm betting the house that white man wouldn't have done that to someone who looked like him.

He ain't no hero. He didn't sh*t about that black man's previous transgressions.

He got off on having an opportunity to kill that black man. Period.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This case might set a precedent.

If any white person get loud with me and I feel threatened, I'll hit'em with the "Front Clothed Choke" which looks like this

5LW0.gif

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Ted bundy killed Jeffrey dahmer in the streets by a chokehold would you say let’s not arrest bundy for his good deed? If anything you celebrate dahmer dying and hope bundy get life.. they call that killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. so if we go by your info ole boy had karma catch up to him but in the end we still want that blood thirsty cac off the street to.. no matter which way you try to angle it the cac deserves to go to jail
And by your logic the bodega store owner last year who stabbed the guy who attacked him over a bag of chips behind the counter should also be in jail for stabbing him up? You live in NYC so you know this story also. He was released also.

Look, my gripe is with this is the same people turning Neely into a some kind of martyr when Neely would probably swing on them also like the elderly women unprovoked. Did he needed to die? Nah. But he fucked around and found out. This would be no different if Neely stepped to me and I cracked him in the face for stepping to me and he cracked his skull and died.

Sooner or later he would've fucked around with the wrong person or even you and would've gotten hurt or maybe killed. Shit seemed inevitable considering he spent years doing it.

I'm a uncle for a 6 year old niece so that kidnapping shit rubbed me the wrong way, nah. And even if I did see someone attempting to kidnap a child, I would intervene. And based on reports it seemed like people did stopped him when he tried to in Wash. Heights because numerous reports said he only made it as far as 2 blocks with the child before he was stopped.

Much respect to you my brother, peace and love over here. No animosity, just two different views on a topic.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
@mariano42 somebody check this crackers credentials. Some nobody drops out the sky never seen this CAC before with all types of new information and insider knowledge trying to defend the death of a black man. I'ma need to see this faggot ass honkey's paperwork.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
We need to change the name here to stormfront 2.0 I've never in my history being on here seen some many whites supremacists talking points in one thread. Some of you muthafuckas sound just like the racist blue check crackers on Twitter. My disappointment is literally palpable. We are cooked as a people. White supremacy is kicking our ass around here. I hope you niggas learn Chinese. That's where we headed.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL logic.

Man stole 3 apples when he was 12, kicked a puppy at 15 and slapped a cac bitch at 21 therefore he deserves death at the hands of 3 vigilantes. :smh:

:yes:

Cacs have successfully clouded the air enough where they can use lethal force on you and then retroactively justify the action with bullshit like this. Everybody living in a city has been on a train/bus etc. with somebody mentally unstable and/or violent. You either get out of the situation or use enough force to allow yourself to make it to the next stop. Cacs are actively looking for situations to escalate when the opposite should be true.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Case to high profile right now. White boy got to get arrested due to fear of public reaction. Either white boy gets arrested and gets reduced charges like manslaughter or white boy goes full cac and off himself so he won’t go to jail.. these my predictions
I hope he goes full CAC and off himself because the world would be a better place with him doing that.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This is a very sick country. I had to log off Twitter for a while because reading the white supremacist/apologists comments on this story made me so fucking mad. Can't even bring myself to go through this thread and read any of the retarded takes alluded to above. RIP to that dude :smh:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Law enforcement and mental health field failed. He shouldn't have been out on the streets without medication at least. Sad that his life took a turn like that.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@mariano42 somebody check this crackers credentials. Some nobody drops out the sky never seen this CAC before with all types of new information and insider knowledge trying to defend the death of a black man. I'ma need to see this faggot ass honkey's paperwork.
You calling random people faggot when you probably an illiterate pillow biter yourself with that West Village ass screen name of yourself. Re read where I agreed with the hold was on too long with Neely. My gripe is the making that ninja a model citizen when he beat up multiple elderly women and ******tried to kidnap a 7 year old child********. Like I've said, I'm a uncle to a niece so that shit doesn't sit with me. Shit could've been anybody's child and most people would attack like the two brothers in this clip below.

2:09

If I catch a grown ass man dragging a child to kidnap and potentially rape, motherfucker is getting stopped. No ifs ands or buts. Anything with child endangerment there's no coming back from. This is where the system is fucked up because he shouldn't have been let out and placed on the sex offender list but he wasn't. He was only charge with child endangerment.

Bottomline, marine held on too long and Neely shouldnt been out on the street all these years attacking people. The kidnapping shit was too much for me, period. Just a matter of time he attacked the wrong person with a burner in the subway or the streets.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
You calling random people faggot when you probably an illiterate pillow biter yourself with that West Village ass screen name of yourself. Re read where I agreed with the hold was on too long with Neely. My gripe is the making that ninja a model citizen when he beat up multiple elderly women and ******tried to kidnap a 7 year old child********. Like I've said, I'm a uncle to a niece so that shit doesn't sit with me. Shit could've been anybody's child and most people would attack like the two brothers in this clip below.

If I catch a grown ass man dragging a child to kidnap and potentially rape, motherfucker is getting stopped. No ifs ands or buts. Anything with child endangerment there's no coming back from. This is where the system is fucked up because he shouldn't have been let out and placed on the sex offender list but he wasn't. He was only charge with child endangerment.

Bottomline, marine held on too long and Neely shouldnt been out on the street all these years attacking people. The kidnapping shit was too much for me, period. Just a matter of time he attacked the wrong person with a burner in the subway or the streets.

I'm not reading nothing you type. Go back to page one. If you think this is ANYTHING less than this was cold blooded murder, then fuck you, eat a dick faggot. I'm NOT interested in what that man may or may not have done previously. Fuck you CAC.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
There's some coons on this thread justifying a black man being killed. Last night I made a thread about a dude getting K.O. by a dude who sneakily punched him in the store and some dumb ass dude in here made a comment about this brotha on this thread getting choked out on the train like it was the same thing. Some of these dudes are just dumb as fuck saying whatever to try to compare two different incidents being the same thing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You’re too focused on what “Could” happen in the future and what happened in the past instead of actually focusing on what happened on the train at the moment he was killed.

Until you understand and simply focus on what happened at the time he was killed on the train, you‘ll always be in the wrong and talking about what ifs.

And nobody made him or is making him out to be a model citizen.

Unfortunately for you your perception is not the reality.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You’re too focused on what “Could” happen in the future and what happened in the past instead of actually focusing on what happened on the train at the moment he was killed.

Until you understand and simply focus on what happened at the time he was killed on the train, you‘ll always be in the wrong and talking about what ifs.

/thread

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“Before we get started answering your questions,” the Governor told reporters on Thursday afternoon, “I do want to acknowledge how horrific it was to view a video of Jordan Neely being killed for being a passenger on the subway trains.”

Asked by a journalist what the appropriate response should be when “somebody’s acting erratically, [and] threatening people,” Hochul deflected.
“I think it’s a case-by-case situation. This was an unarmed individual who had been on the subway many times, known by many of the regular travelers. And you know, sometimes people have an episode where they’re displaying their feelings in a loud and emotional way, but it became very clear that he was not going to, you know, cause harm to these other people. And the video of three individuals holding him down until the last breath was snuffed out of him. I would say it was a very extreme response.”

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm focused on what actually did happened and the danger of that shit happening again to be specific that child kidnapping :smh:. Does the marine need to be locked up? Sure lock him up! But doesn't expunge that kidnapping :smh:

Agree to disagree, ****children need to be protected period****. I'm sure you have nieces, nephews or a child of your own. I'm sure the child parents that he tried to kidnap have a different opinion than everyone else. Again, any grown ass man trying to take a child don't sit right with me and it shouldn't with anybody here with children in their family.

A grown ass man dragging a 7 year old child for two blocks is a hard image to imagine and something no child should experience.

But to each his own. I go in peace.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm focused on what actually did happened and the danger of that shit happening again to be specific that child kidnapping :smh:. Does the marine need to be locked up? Sure lock him up! But doesn't expunge that kidnapping :smh:

Agree to disagree, ****children need to be protected period****. I'm sure you have nieces, nephews or a child of your own. I'm sure the child parents that he tried to kidnap have a different opinion than everyone else. Again, any grown ass man trying to take a child don't sit right with me and it shouldn't with anybody here with children in their family.

A grown ass man dragging a 7 year old child for two blocks is a hard image to imagine and something no child should experience.

But to each his own. I go in peace.

So the reason he was killed was because he was trying to kidnap a kid, he dragged that kid for two blocks while he was on the train and they stopped him by choking and killing him.

Gotcha.

I didn't hear that version but thank you for the update.

Peace

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And by your logic the bodega store owner last year who stabbed the guy who attacked him over a bag of chips behind the counter should also be in jail for stabbing him up? You live in NYC so you know this story also. He was released also.

Look, my gripe is with this is the same people turning Neely into a some kind of martyr when Neely would probably swing on them also like the elderly women unprovoked. Did he needed to die? Nah. But he fucked around and found out. This would be no different if Neely stepped to me and I cracked him in the face for stepping to me and he cracked his skull and died.

Sooner or later he would've fucked around with the wrong person or even you and would've gotten hurt or maybe killed. Shit seemed inevitable considering he spent years doing it.

I'm a uncle for a 6 year old niece so that kidnapping shit rubbed me the wrong way, nah. And even if I did see someone attempting to kidnap a child, I would intervene. And based on reports it seemed like people did stopped him when he tried to in Wash. Heights because numerous reports said he only made it as far as 2 blocks with the child before he was stopped.

Much respect to you my brother, peace and love over here. No animosity, just two different views on a topic.
You said the bodega dude was attacked.. this white man wasn’t attacked .. yet he applied a deadly chokehold.. your 2 examples were completely different

As I said in the end the blood thirsty white dude needs to go down.. no matter what Neely past is white boy knew none of that and went into kill mode.. you could’ve had a bad day and been yelling at somebody on the phone and that white boy could’ve felt threatened by your tone and would’ve choked you out

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They will not even get arrested.
Them white dudes will see 6 months to a year max IF they even go to jail at all.

The narrative is already being set upon us now.

Yall better wake the fuck up. These ppl want to see this country go back the "good ol days".