Man dies on NYC subway after being placed in choke-hold by fellow passenger

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever been in an enclosed environment (a train) with someone acting erratically and hostile? What are you supposed to do, wait for him to attack you first, and then defend yourself?

That man did what had to do, and its sad the brother passed.

New York City needs to get the mentally ill homeless situation under control.

its actually got slightly better since the plandemic, yo riding them trains after ten at night especially at night, was like a zombie movie fo real.. I kid you not....

I missed my stop and the 1 train took me all the way uptown to 168th I had to get off and go across

the platform.. few people were just homeless, there were at least fifty people just draggin their feet around like zombies,

then it came out that texas was sending busloads of people to new york.... during that time and many were their mentally ill and homeless folk..

its still a bad situation but not as bad as it was during the plandemic.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get everyone's anger over this issue but I don't see this too much as a racial issue.
The entire issue is racial. From all possible angles. From the Black man being mentally ill and homeless which more than likely stemmed from systemic racism and inequalities, to the entitlement of the 3 white men who murdered him feeling they were justified in violently detaining and killing a human who was guilty of a nuisance crime at best.. And lastly to the public response, starting with the white police enforcement who let all 3 murderers go to begin with.

All racial issues.

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I get it and I understand, I really do.
I'm just telling ya'll why he WON'T go to jail
Turns out the dude was homeless, had extreme mental issues and was arrested over 40 times.
Last arrest, he knocked out a 76 year old lady with a punch to the face
cac's lawyer will eat this case for breakfast
#watch
I get what you are trying to say...the 15 minute chokehold is going to be the White dude's problem though Boss...dude was acting up and had a bad history and may have campaigned to be subdued but 15 minutes is some other shit and after George Floyd is gonna be a problem...I think White dude gets a manslaughter charge...I dont put nothing past this justice system though

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I see we have a large contingent of the FAFO crowd. My question for the people that bring up the arrest record and whatever bullshit you white supremacists use to justify murder. How could Mr. "Hero" know any of that? Is this cracker really Batman with facial recognition software up his ass? If you believe ANYTHING other than cold blooded murder, fuck you, your stankin granny, your momma, and everybody that look like you. Yes this means you. I hope you get to feel your windpipe crushed and blood flow cut off until you die. White folks are cheering.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Probably the most objective perspective I've head on this matter.
I still suspect the marine of being a white supremacist.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkIi857ncs&list=TLPQMDUwNTIwMjMWQOc4lNDTzw&index=2

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably the most objective perspective I've head on this matter.
I still suspect the marine of being a white supremacist.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkIi857ncs&list=TLPQMDUwNTIwMjMWQOc4lNDTzw&index=2

it says the video is unavailable bruh

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
So the guy who was killed knocked an old lady out?

I thought he was just scream

So the guy who was killed knocked an old lady out?

I thought he was just screaming?
So we're clear
The guy killed was arrested over 40 times, the very last time he was, he knocked out a 76 year old lady.
He suffered from mental disorders. Now, he was screaming that day, throwing garbage at people and threating people
in the subway car

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

The Fact that a Civilian White Boy is bold enough to physically kill a Black person without fear of the law.

And do it in the NYC Subway of all places in this country.

That is the issue….

I will go on record right now and say the clock is ticking down where we will see in our lifetime another “Tulsa Massacre”.

And Black folks around the country will just watch and shake their heads and continue on like nothing happened.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
The entire issue is racial. From all possible angles. From the Black man being mentally ill and homeless which more than likely stemmed from systemic racism and inequalities, to the entitlement of the 3 white men who murdered him feeling they were justified in violently detaining and killing a human who was guilty of a nuance crime at best.. And lastly to the public response, starting with the white police enforcement who let all 3 murderers go to begin with.

All racial issues.
Those two dudes were Hispanic not cacs #js
BUT imo I think that cac would've grabbed ANY race of person that was on the train doing that.
I could be wrong but that's what his lawyer is gonna argue if he's charged

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I get what you are trying to say...the 15 minute chokehold is going to be the White dude's problem though Boss...dude was acting up and had a bad history and may have campaigned to be subdued but 15 minutes is some other shit and after George Floyd is gonna be a problem...I think White dude gets a manslaughter charge...I dont put nothing past this justice system though
A Marine?
Who will argue he was looking out for everyone on the car
tangled with someone mentally deranged, arrested over 40 times that knocked out a 76 year old lady in the train not too long ago? In the subway system that is plagued with nut cases hurting people in disturbing numbers?
Probably having GOOD lawyers lining up as I type to represent him (for free press coverage)
Doubt it
We'll see

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those two dudes were Hispanic not cacs #js
This is a patently stupid comment/observation. It implies that you believe so-called "hispanics" cant possess racial bias.
BUT imo I think that cac would've grabbed ANY race of person that was on the train doing that.
I assure you he wouldnt have felt entitled and emboldened enough to choke a white man for 15 minutes until he died for committing the crime of yelling. The mindset of white supremacy enabled and encouraged this man to exercise dominion and control over a Black man he felt superior to.
I could be wrong but that's what his lawyer is gonna argue if he's charged
No. His lawyer wont make any arguments concerning race because the client wont be charged with a crime concerning race.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we're clear
The guy killed was arrested over 40 times, the very last time he was, he knocked out a 76 year old lady.
He suffered from mental disorders. Now, he was screaming that day, throwing garbage at people and threating people
in the subway car

So that we're clear, this is a discussion not an argument and I thought you were saying that he knocked a lady out while on that train.

Him being previously arrested and knocking out the lady isn't relevant to the people on that train but it will be if charges are brought.

I'm all about keeping people safe but choking and killing someone for yelling and throwing stuff seems to be extreme.

And not to be arrested?

I'm sure many of us have been on trains or somewhere out in public and someone was acting up. Whether mental issues or being drunk.

If they were screaming, threatening and throwing things. Would we be in the right to choke them out and kill them?

If someone got into a fight in the train and the other person choked them out killing them. Charges would be brought on them when they were physically attacked and engaged in a fight.

So it's strange to me that a person who was screaming, throwing things and threatening people was choked out and killed.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
George Floyd was killed for doing NOTHING.
He didn't do anything, this dude was throwing stuff at people and threatening people
Just knocked an old lady out, who knows what he was gonna do
Not comparable if you asked me. Lawyer gets him off
ennnh, wrong. GF was not killed for doing nothing. he was passing around counterfeit bills in the store and that's why the cops were called on him. Chauvin wasn't convicted because GF was doing nothing. Chauvin was convicted because the video showed him killing a defenseless man.

If the DA is serious about prosecuting this case, he/she will be able to do so and will do so on the following grounds
1. The man was mentally ill
2. He may have thrown stuff at someone but did he throw anything at white boy? is white boy going to plead self defense? or is white boy going to say he was looking out for the other passengers?
3. if white boy is going to plead self defense, the burden of proof is on his lawyer to show to the jury how his client (a former marine by the way) felt threatened by a mentally ill and clearly emaciated looking civilian
4. The marine (because they claim once a marine, always a marine) subjected the man to a 15 minute chokehold. 15 minutes. think about that for a minute. If i were the prosecutor, i would demonstrate a choke hold on one of the jurors for 2 minutes to make them see how it feels. A combat trained marine choked a civilian for 15 minutes. At some point during that time, the man posed no threat whatsoever to him. but he continued to choke him. This is akin to standing over someone and shooting them after you have already incapacitated them with a couple shots. it doesn't matter if they were a threat in the beginning or not. once you have neutralized them, there is no need for a kill shot.
I have seen a case like that before involving a pharmacist who was a vet. Old head was working at the pharmacy, a couple kids went in to rob them, he drew on them, they started running away, he chased and shot the last one in the back killing him. his ass is in jail.
5. As in all legal cases, it's all about precedent. If I were the DA, i would use cases like the one above to prosecute this fool.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
So that we're clear, this is a discussion not an argument and I thought you were saying that he knocked a lady out while on that train.

Him being previously arrested and knocking out the lady isn't relevant to the people on that train but it will be if charges are brought.

I'm all about keeping people safe but choking and killing someone for yelling and throwing stuff seems to be extreme.

And not to be arrested?

I'm sure many of us have been on trains or somewhere out in public and someone was acting up. Whether mental issues or being drunk.

If they were screaming, threatening and throwing things. Would we be in the right to choke them out and kill them?

If someone got into a fight in the train and the other person choked them out killing them. Charges would be brought on them when they were physically attacked and engaged in a fight.

So it's strange to me that a person who was screaming, throwing things and threatening people was choked out and killed.

I'm not arguing and I'm not saying he was right
I'm just telling you why he will not be brought up on charges and arrested
I think a good lawyer will easily get him off based off a lot of common sense reasons.
This goes to trial they gonna have to get all 12 people in a jury to convict him
Most took the train to get to court, most had runs in with mentally ill people themselves
like this....

They pull up they guys violet track record and it's a no brainer
cac will claim he didn't let go cause he thought the dude was a danger
That's the way I see it

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
ennnh, wrong. GF was not killed for doing nothing. he was passing around counterfeit bills in the store and that's why the cops were called on him. Chauvin wasn't convicted because GF was doing nothing. Chauvin was convicted because the video showed him killing a defenseless man.

If the DA is serious about prosecuting this case, he/she will be able to do so and will do so on the following grounds
2. He may have thrown stuff at someone but did he throw anything at white boy? is white boy going to plead self defense? or is white boy going to say he was looking out for the other passengers?
3. if white boy is going to plead self defense, the burden of proof is on his lawyer to show to the jury how his client (a former marine by the way) felt threatened by a mentally ill and clearly emaciated looking civilian
4. The marine (because they claim once a marine, always a marine) subjected the man to a 15 minute chokehold. 15 minutes. think about that for a minute. If i were the prosecutor, i would demonstrate a choke hold on one of the jurors for 2 minutes to make them see how it feels. A combat trained marine choked a civilian for 15 minutes. At some point during that time, the man posed no threat whatsoever to him. but he continued to choke him. This is akin to standing over someone and shooting them after you have already incapacitated them with a couple shots. it doesn't matter if they were a threat in the beginning or not. once you have neutralized them, there is no need for a kill shot.
I have seen a case like that before involving a pharmacist who was a vet. Old head was working at the pharmacy, a couple kids went in to rob them, he drew on them, they started running away, he chased and shot the last one in the back killing him. his ass is in jail.
5. As in all legal cases, it's all about precedent. If I were the DA, i would use cases like the one above to prosecute this fool.
Well it's clear we disagree and that's cool
If you think it's the same, hey, it's your opinion
I don't it is. Floyd was not a impending
threat to anyone imo and that's the paramount difference

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

George Floyd was killed for doing nothing.

He was approached and apprehended for being suspected of passing counterfeit bills.

His death had nothing to do with the counterfeit bills or him being aggressive or violent.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think a good lawyer will easily get him off based off a lot of common sense reasons.
This goes to trial they gonna have to get all 12 people in a jury to convict him
Most took the train to get to court, most had runs in with mentally ill people themselves
like this....

That's the way I see it

We'll see about the courts and what eventually happens.

I just see it as very excessive to choke a person out until the doe for yelling, threatening and throwing stuff at people.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
We'll see about the courts and what eventually happens.

I just see it as very excessive to choke a person out until the doe for yelling, threatening and throwing stuff at people.
I agree, never said it wasn't

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a blood choke (see the difference between a blood and air choke) This man didn't get blood to his brain for 15min!!! How is this NOT a murder?!?!?! I'd still be pissed if he killed him due to some freak accident that the dude didn't know about if he let him go once unconscious, but I would understand. He kept a blood choke hold for 15min? After the first 1min of him going unconscious keeping this choke on, you're trying to kill someone!!!!

We all saw that Nate Diaz choke where he let him go once he went limp cause this shyt will kill you if you keep it on for too long. These motherfcukers watch a couple of UFC fights and try that shyt in the real world killing motherfcukers and not knowing what the fcuk they're doing!!! That is like me watching John Wick and just going on a rampage cause of how cool this shyt looked.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You love brown Allie’s , as in Brazilian yolked Trannys you fake militant coon faggot
You mad every time I call out non blacks cause you're a filthy cac. You know you're a cac and try to hide the shit. Every time I call out non blacks you know your cover may get blown.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
You mad every time I call out non blacks cause you're a filthy cac. You know you're a cac and try to hide the shit. Every time I call out non blacks you know your cover may get blown.
You’re clearly the most retarded member here. I’m not even playing or trolling . You’re a fucking retard with a low iq.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You’re clearly the most retarded member here. I’m not even playing or trolling . You’re a fucking retard with a low iq.

The biggest sign that you're a cac is the obsession with black people's intelligence and trying to prove how intellectually inferior they are. DEAD GIVEAWAY. There have been too, too many signs pointing out how much of a dirty cac you are. You've been caught in too many Lies too.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The biggest sign that you're a cac is the obsession with black people's intelligence and trying to prove how intellectually inferior they are. DEAD GIVEAWAY. There have been too, too many signs pointing out how much of a dirty cac you are. You've been caught in too many Lies too.
Lmbaoooo you got me!!!! DEAD GIVEAWAY!!!! In case you haven’t noticed the entire board knows you’re a fucking retard.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
like this....

That's the way I see it

WTF..? :smh::smh::smh: