Marc Lamont Hill suffers a mild heart attack

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You apparently quickly determined his heart attack was the fault of Covid vax. :rolleyes2:
I didn’t. Just said it deserves investigation. This is from a recent study:

“ CASE REPORT A 59-year-old woman presented to the Emergency Department with a 3-day history of sudden-onset left leg pain 7 days after receiving her first dose of BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 (Pfizer-BioNTech). She was diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) and found to have a positive HIT screen with optical density (OD) of 0.6 via ELISA test. She was hospitalized for 4 days and discharged home with an oral anticoagulant (rivaroxaban). CONCLUSIONS This case report describes a possible link between BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccination and thromboembolism. However, further data are needed to support such an association.”

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I didn’t. Just said it deserves investigation.
He’s in the hospital getting tended to by actual DOCTORS. Never was Covid vax mentioned by him. There’s really no reason for that to be suggested as THE possible cause. Makes it sound like you‘re throwing your vaccine skepticism against the wall hoping something will stick.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vaccines have been known to cause blood clots. Will Pfizer will look into this and prove the vaccine had nothing to do with it? Or will people say “the vaccine had nothing to do with it” and move on.

Stay safe people
That was my first thought. Not only that but a few people I know that have the vax are showing signs of hypertension now. People in their late 20s, to early 30s.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I didn’t. Just said it deserves investigation. This is from a recent study:

“ CASE REPORT A 59-year-old woman presented to the Emergency Department with a 3-day history of sudden-onset left leg pain 7 days after receiving her first dose of BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 (Pfizer-BioNTech). She was diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) and found to have a positive HIT screen with optical density (OD) of 0.6 via ELISA test. She was hospitalized for 4 days and discharged home with an oral anticoagulant (rivaroxaban). CONCLUSIONS This case report describes a possible link between BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccination and thromboembolism. However, further data are needed to support such an association.”
Anecdotal evidence is weak. In your case, this is confirmation bias. You could have just as well googled, “causes of DVT”. Or even sought out stats on what the most common causes for it are. But instead you…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vaccines have been known to cause blood clots. Will Pfizer will look into this and prove the vaccine had nothing to do with it? Or will people say “the vaccine had nothing to do with it” and move on.

Stay safe people

Or it might’ve had to do with his achilles surgery that he spoke about in the second sentence.

Also unless they sprinkled the vaccine on his achilles during the surgery, then the vaccine doesn’t appear to be the cause.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anecdotal evidence is weak. In your case, this is confirmation bias. You could have just as well googled, “causes of DVT”. Or even sought out stats on what the most common causes for it are. But instead you…
get-it-thoughts.gif

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

True sign of a moron.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Don't you see the irony in your post? You're saying that I have confirmation bias, when in fact it's you that does.

I'm not saying the Covid vaccine is deadly, or that it 100% certainly caused the pulmonary embolism. I'm just pointing out that others have suggested a causal link between the two, and that it should be explored.

You, on the other hand are saying that we should ignore evidence of a causal link - which hasn't been fully explored. Your reasoning is that you "don't believe" that it could have possibly caused it, and that it was "100% certainly" caused by the surgery.

Maybe you're right. But have we fallen so far as a society that we stop exploring evidence of possible harm???

It's you that has the confirmation bias, that the vaccine is "safe". All I'm asking for is exploration.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Stay safe people

It says a lot that your dumb ass posted this and the other ADOS coon xfactor liked it when it says in the fucking post how he got a blood clot.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
This is what happens when you let stupid people post in here. The dude just finished having surgery on this Achilles......

CPc6vxM.png
You point out that deep vein thrombosis can occur after someone gets surgery, but its very rare. Why did it happen to Marc? He's a young healthy man. Is it just dumb luck, or is there some reason that he's more prone to getting blood clots.

Of course you don't know the answers to the above questions, and you're not interested in them.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You point out that deep vein thrombosis can occur after someone gets surgery, but its very rare. Why did it happen to Marc? He's a young healthy man. Is it just dumb luck, or is there some reason that he's more prone to getting blood clots.

Of course you don't know the answers to the above questions, and you're not interested in them.

You fucking dummy it's not rare at all. It's why after surgeries they will put you in the boots that inflate with air to simulate you walking. You walking and causing your muscles to contract is what helps pump blood to your heart from your legs and keeps blood clots from forming. They did it with me when I got my appendix removed and I asked why the leg space boots.

Do us all a favor you dumb anti vaxx faggot.....sit down and shut the fuck up. You've already proven you're stupid all you're doing is digging your hole deeper.

By the way.....have you posted in the verification thread???

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

One more thing. You dummies gotta read before you post

xQsQJVM.png

Marc Lamont Hill is 42 yrs old.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
It's common for 42 year old men who get surgery to have a heart attack. OK buddy.

It's actually common for a 42 year old man to have deep vein thrombosis which causes blood clots in your legs. That clot left his leg and travel to his lung and blocked blood flow to his heard causing a heart attack. You dummy what you don't understand is that heart attacks are the result of something blocking your heart from getting blood. You're sitting here trying to swear up and down it's cause of vaccinations when the dude said right in his post it was because of deep vein thrombosis which is common in men his age after a surgery, you know like the surgery he had to fix his Achilles tendon.

God damn it's really obvious that your ass should have been someone your mom had swallowed. I feel like smacking the shit out of her for letting some dumb fuck Splash off inside her.

Last edited:

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's common for 42 year old men who get surgery to have a heart attack. OK buddy.

Surgery is one of the major causes of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of your body, often in your leg.

DVT is common after an operation because you're usually staying in bed for long periods of time while you recover. When you stop moving, blood flows more slowly in your deep veins, which can lead to a clot.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's actually not that rare depending on the surgery which is why post-surgery they normally put you on blood thinners for a few weeks.

They also monitor the dosage of blood thinner during that time and may alter the disage