Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
frances-cress-welsing.jpg
Yep, fuck him.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Dude has said some out of pocket shit to make sure them checks keep coming from white liberals but shitting on our sister right after her passing was the worst.

What did his dumb ass say?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Vaccines have been known to cause blood clots. Will Pfizer will look into this and prove the vaccine had nothing to do with it? Or will people say “the vaccine had nothing to do with it” and move on.

Stay safe people
I heard he had some ketchup with a burger he ate right before the heart attack. Will Heinz look into this and prove that ketchup had nothing to do with it? Or will people say "that ketchup had nothing to do with it" and move on.

We need to ask the tough questions people!!!!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL it’s beyond obvious you don’t know shit. At all!!

lol

yea ok....then break it down

brainiac boy...

this outta be good..

Mind you logic shut many a fools down..

some fools dont even dare show their face

they stay in the cut lurking, waiting to pounce...

then when they think they got something,

they pounce, and I smack em back to

obscurity..

Dont be THAT guy???

LOL

care to enlighten or you just blabbin??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard he had some ketchup with a burger he ate right before the heart attack. Will Heinz look into this and prove that ketchup had nothing to do with it? Or will people say "that ketchup had nothing to do with it" and move on.

We need to ask the tough questions people!!!!

wait, hold up..

he was VAXXXED....how long ago??

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
lol

yea ok....then break it down

brainiac boy...

this outta be good..

Mind you logic shut many a fools down..

some fools dont even dare show their face

they stay in the cut lurking, waiting to pounce...

then when they think they got something,

they pounce, and I smack em back to

obscurity..

Dont be THAT guy???

LOL

care to enlighten or you just blabbin??
I don’t argue with the ignorant. It’s not your fault you’re uneducated. I don’t really blame you. I blame your parents for not raising you right. It’s never too late to gain knowledge though.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
What's hilarious and ironic, though you have no idea wtf the Dunning-Kruger Effect is, you're the prime example of it. People who think they know shit (you) in reality don't know shit. And people who know shit (not you) in reality know a lot.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain (you) greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.
One of us (you) is confident what caused his heart attack, knowing very little details. The other one (me) is open to many different possibilities, and would like to hear more before coming to a conclusion.

You are the one suffering from it. You believe that you know more than you do.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What's hilarious and ironic, though you have no idea wtf the Dunning-Kruger Effect is, you're the prime example of it. People who think they know shit (you) in reality don't know shit. And people who know shit (not you) in reality know a lot.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain (you) greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

It is people with advanced degrees that did their doctoral thesis on nonsense that try to copy my shit like Boyce Watkins. The college has validated this fool and now he has overestimated his abilities.

There was a medical doctor who could not operate worth shit that was passed along until he started killing people. The college validated this quack doctor.

images

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of us (you) is confident what caused his heart attack, knowing very little details. The other one (me) is open to many different possibilities, and would like to hear more before coming to a conclusion.

Again, you're dumb. Nowhere did you see me say I know what caused his heart attack. I don't profess to know more than I actually do. If the dude said his heart attack was caused by DVT and it's clinically documented that DVT is common after surgery, why would I suspiciously think it could be something else? The only time one should suspect the unlikely cases is when all likely cases have been determined to not apply. It's like your son comes home coughing with watery eyes and you suspect the Russians have invaded your town and tear gassed your son's school. Again, you examine all the likely cases before you suspect the unlikely cases. Otherwise, you sound like a moron...as you do.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t argue with the ignorant. It’s not your fault you’re uneducated. I don’t really blame you. I blame your parents for not raising you right. It’s never too late to gain knowledge though.

oh ok you're just babblin away......

babble on mayne babble on..... :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Surgery is one of the major causes of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of your body, often in your leg.

DVT is common after an operation because you're usually staying in bed for long periods of time while you recover. When you stop moving, blood flows more slowly in your deep veins, which can lead to a clot.

That's why I chose not to get my Achilles surgically repaired. I was only in my late 20s. I knew people who died from DVT. Plus there were staph infection running rampant up here it seemed. Getting surgery for achilles is just stupid unless you're an athlete. Cat is 42 and sits in a chair for a living. There is no minor surgery. :smh:

Folks tying this to a vaccine must have never been fucked up before and went through the pros/cons of surgery with doctors.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vaccines have been known to cause blood clots. Will Pfizer will look into this and prove the vaccine had nothing to do with it? Or will people say “the vaccine had nothing to do with it” and move on.

Stay safe people
Darwin

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Except you rushed in talking about COVID vaccine being the cause when there was zero in the post indicating that was the case.

I call bullshit on your being “open to many different possibilities, and would like to hear more before coming to a conclusion”.

You came in leading with COVID vaxx being the cause and then doubled down on defending your original point(lessness). If you felt it was one among many possibilities, that’s not what you communicated.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Except you rushed in talking about COVID vaccine being the cause when there was zero in the post indicating that was the case.

I call bullshit on your being “open to many different possibilities, and would like to hear more before coming to a conclusion”.

You came in leading with COVID vaxx being the cause and then doubled down on defending your original point(lessness). If you felt it was one among many possibilities, that’s not what you communicated.
Again, you're projected. I never said that the Covid vax was the cause. The facts are unconverted. 1. Marc had a heart attack from a blood clot after surgery, a rare occurrence given his age and fitness. 2. There have been reports of people getting the Pfizer vaccine coming down with blood clots and pulmonary embolisms. Neither 1 or 2 is in question.

I asked whether we should look into whether the Covid vax may have contributed to it. You said, there's no reason to look into it because you know for a fact that it had nothing to do with the vax. You have no way of knowing this.

The problem is that people have difficulty with uncertainty and fear. There is uncertainty around the vaccine, and fear of Covid. Many when faced with the two fall into their base emotions and react with anger instead of reason.

It's Ok to ask questions and demand answers from the drug companies and the government. That's the only way to force them into giving us the safest and best possible treatment for the disease.

It would be very easy to put my skepticism to rest, do a randomized test of thousands of people. Look at their heart and their blood viscosity before the vaccine, wait and then do it again after the vaccine. Then the drug companies would have scientific evidence proving one way or another whether the vaccine causes blood clots or heart issues. They haven't done this, likely because they're scared what hey would find.

Instead they base all their "safety" numbers that you read in the news on the number of people who went to the doctor complaining of the heart or clot issues, which is a much smaller number than the number of people that actually have it.

Even for those people who have a heart/blood clot issue post vax, people (like in this thread) explain it away with other factors.

The vaccine has been around for almost a year. There's no need for speculation, or quoting news articles. We need a full scientific study on the safety, especially regarding heart and blood clots.

I suspect that there will be people in here saying that the study has been done - they're wrong. In order for a study to prove something scientifically, it has to be a randomized sample of people, and they have to test before and after the test. If you say the study has been done, link to it (not a news article, or something on the CDC website) the actual study.

This discussion is not about calling someone names, or saying they are an idiot. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong. I'm open to the idea that I could be wrong. Are you?

ApexV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been on this board since it first started. As of late, I see so many insults between individuals which is crazy and interesting to say the least. People with difference of opinions warrant "Dumb this", "Stupid that", etc. This must be some new NIGGA shit. It is like back in the day we threw hands. You lost you kept it moving and the next day back on the court. In this day in time, no one is taking an L so everyone is strap and will go to the extreme over some meaningless shit.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Could be alot of things. The surgeon could have been high on coke or had lack of sleep and did something wrong.

Had a friend so in for back surgery and died. Doctor did something wrong and cut a vein and he bled out.

That's crazy how you can go in for one thing and end up getting treated for something else.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Again, you're projected. I never said that the Covid vax was the cause. The facts are unconverted. 1. Marc had a heart attack from a blood clot after surgery, a rare occurrence given his age and fitness. 2. There have been reports of people getting the Pfizer vaccine coming down with blood clots and pulmonary embolisms. Neither 1 or 2 is in question.

I asked whether we should look into whether the Covid vax may have contributed to it. You said, there's no reason to look into it because you know for a fact that it had nothing to do with the vax. You have no way of knowing this.

The problem is that people have difficulty with uncertainty and fear. There is uncertainty around the vaccine, and fear of Covid. Many when faced with the two fall into their base emotions and react with anger instead of reason.

It's Ok to ask questions and demand answers from the drug companies and the government. That's the only way to force them into giving us the safest and best possible treatment for the disease.

It would be very easy to put my skepticism to rest, do a randomized test of thousands of people. Look at their heart and their blood viscosity before the vaccine, wait and then do it again after the vaccine. Then the drug companies would have scientific evidence proving one way or another whether the vaccine causes blood clots or heart issues. They haven't done this, likely because they're scared what hey would find.

Instead they base all their "safety" numbers that you read in the news on the number of people who went to the doctor complaining of the heart or clot issues, which is a much smaller number than the number of people that actually have it.

Even for those people who have a heart/blood clot issue post vax, people (like in this thread) explain it away with other factors.

The vaccine has been around for almost a year. There's no need for speculation, or quoting news articles. We need a full scientific study on the safety, especially regarding heart and blood clots.

I suspect that there will be people in here saying that the study has been done - they're wrong. In order for a study to prove something scientifically, it has to be a randomized sample of people, and they have to test before and after the test. If you say the study has been done, link to it (not a news article, or something on the CDC website) the actual study.

This discussion is not about calling someone names, or saying they are an idiot. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong. I'm open to the idea that I could be wrong. Are you?
Your first post in this thread you said:

Stay safe people
Secondly, you’re lying.
This:
”I asked whether we should look into whether the Covid vax may have contributed to it. You said, there's no reason to look into it because you know for a fact that it had nothing to do with the vax. You have no way of knowing this.”

Never happened. You never asked me that and I never replied what you said in bold.

Nothing wrong with asking questions of the government and drug companies, etc. Thing is though, when the CDC and WHO and Pfizer give answers based upon hundreds and thousands of scientists, testing and the like, are you gonna accept their answers even if it disagrees with what you’ve chosen to believe? Or are you goin to pull out one or two scientists and declare their opposing opinion to be correct and the thousands to all be wrong?

Thirdly, all that you said about testing and science, very curious that didn’t seem to apply to other reasons people get blood clots when you originally replied to this thread. Your original reply and constant attempts to justify it were out of place in this thread. It was a silly comment. “Will Pfizer look into this and prove the vaccine had nothing to do with it?”

Are you serious? Why would Pfizer look into Marc’s situation? Whenever other people in this thread have posted other common reasons why people come down with DVT, you have doggedly swatted them away and kept throwing up COVID vaccines. For the record, I never name-called you or called you an idiot.

You said: “I'm open to the idea that I could be wrong. Are you?”
I have no problem admitting being wrong or mistaken. I’ve done so a number of times on BGOL. There’s no shame in that. However I’m not wrong here. The one you should be asking that question is looking at you in your mirror. This especially after you misquoted me twice and even made up things that I supposedly said that I didn’t. AND, without receipts, accused me of practicing confirmation bias.