Marcia Fudge needs to run for Speaker of the House, time for Pelosi old cac ass to go!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A black woman too, I'm sick and tired of Pelosi. She's lost all kinds of seats under her leadership. Their only argument for her is Healthcare, first off that never happens if Obama didn't become President. Her record is abysmal as speaker.

Last edited:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A black woman too, I'm sick and tired of Pelosi. She's lost all kinds of seats under her leadership. Their only argument for her is Healthcare, first off that never happens if Obama didn't become President. Her record is abysmal as speaker.

Agreed!

Pelosi needs to go.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Here is the truth! The GOP only pushes the anti-dem establishment message during elections. Get Pelosi out! Get this Lady in as Speaker and Beto in as the 2020 Dem nominee!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m on the fence about this I want to give Pelosi two more years ....in 2020 I have a feeling she’s going to step down one way or another anyway. But at the end of the day they need to make this as civil as possible do not let this get ugly.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stop with the GOP talking points. Fuck what you heard, pelosi is the most effective fund raiser in the entire democratic party. She also knows how government works and know how to control her caucus.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Stop with the GOP talking points. Fuck what you heard, pelosi is the most effective fund raiser in the entire democratic party. She also knows how government works and know how to control her caucus.
That is why I am on the fence Democrats need to stabilize some of trumps bullshit and then have Pelosi step down...but right now you need somebody who knows where the bodies are buried.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Whoever replaces Pelosi needs to get ready, because the same 24/7 onslaught the GOP has aimed at Pelosi will get aimed at them. Their whole lives had better be perfect because Republicans will be on a seek and destroy mission.

Believe that.

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
I’m on the fence about this I want to give Pelosi two more years ....in 2020 I have a feeling she’s going to step down one way or another anyway. But at the end of the day they need to make this as civil as possible do not let this get ugly.
A good reason to let her stay as Speaker for the short term is continuity.
There will be Republican moves made over the next few weeks, and the success of those moves probably counts on the Democrats waiting til the new year to elect a Speaker, as opposed to all agreeing to leave things status quo for now. (I'm not even sure sure that's legal, but they'd better try)
Let grandma step down after Muller's finished with his casework and all the indictments get handed down.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn't sold until she expounded on her bottom up leadership approach. Right on. Listen to the issues the committee says their constituents want them to do. Don't go at it on your own and expect everyone else to follow.:yes:

Who the fuck is talking about campaign finance reform. That was not even within the top 100 issues discussed on why people voted November 6. Nancy Peloci is out of her mind if she thinks that's the first thing they should focus on :smh:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I do think it’s time for her to go. But if you’re going to try to kill the king, you’d better kill him.

All this going public with talk of wanting her gone, if they don’t get her gone, none of those folks will see a committee chair seat. All of this should have been done behind closed doors.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Also, too much importance is being put on who is the speaker. Every single one of those congressmen and women can write a bill and work to get enough support to get it passed.

If you want something done, do it, stop complaining that no one else is doing it.

Now, if you write your bull and het your support but the leader won’t allow it a vote, the you have a gripe.

Until then, no one sent you to washington to be protesters. Get to work.

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Pelosi old tired ass need to retire.

She can be an adviser or something.

They need some young folks with some "energy' to act get out there and grind for shit.

All these old motherfuckers need to retire. They ain't gonna do shit. If you ain't done it by now, you ain't gonna start after 70

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
No Pelosi old tired ass need to retire.

She can be an adviser or something.

They need some young folks with some "energy' to act get out there and grind for shit.

All these old motherfuckers need to retire. They ain't gonna do shit. If you ain't done it by now, you ain't gonna start after 70

Like I said, nothing stopping them from grinding right now. Regardless of who is in leadership.

But I agree, the old guard needs to let it go.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trojan horse ass bitch... Democrats are some weak kneed sucker ass bitches.
How fucking hard do you have to get hit to realize its a fucking fight?

1. She refuses to sponsor Rep. John Conyers’ pending bill, HR 676, establishing Medicare for All and.
  2. She failed to endorse SB 562 in the California State Senate, also establishing-single payer healthcare in California.
You may be asking yourself, “Why would Mr. Pelosi block single payer healthcare?” She blocks it because she raises millions of dollars from health insurance companies, Big Pharm and other healthcare providers over her career, all of which have billions of dollar stakes in preventing single payer healthcare from becoming law. And those millions of donated dollars do not come without strings. In this case, the string is an obvious commitment to preventing single-payer healthcare from becoming law.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many black people easy to bullshit..

Pelosi showed up to a NAN event to thank Sharp ton for helping to get out the vote...

Now that her position under fire she looking to be a black people supporter but she aint never done it before when she was safe...

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. She refuses to sponsor Rep. John Conyers’ pending bill, HR 676, establishing Medicare for All and.
  2. She failed to endorse SB 562 in the California State Senate, also establishing-single payer healthcare in California.
You may be asking yourself, “Why would Mr. Pelosi block single payer healthcare?” She blocks it because she raises millions of dollars from health insurance companies, Big Pharm and other healthcare providers over her career, all of which have billions of dollar stakes in preventing single payer healthcare from becoming law. And those millions of donated dollars do not come without strings. In this case, the string is an obvious commitment to preventing single-payer healthcare from becoming law.

Exactly right...she is one of the richest members of Congress and her loyalty damn sure aint with the left...

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • Elijah Cummings. Oversight and Government Reform: Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings.
  • Rep. Maxine Waters, who will chair the House financial services committee
  • Rep. Adam Schiff, the incoming chair of the intelligence committee
  • Bennie Thompson Homeland Security
  • Eddie Bernice Johnson Science Space and Technology
  • Nita Lowery appropriations
These are some of the names that has Trump barking at the moon and Pelosi has no place in this group.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Split on this...

Ain't shyt gonna get done in the next two years and I've heard murmors that she may be close to retirement. Let her be the lightning rod during the stalemate and hopefully if the Dems take the Presidency and Senate in 2020, then is the time to bring out new fresh leadership to get some shyt done.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's been the house leader since 2003, her tenure has been fucking horrible and anybody can fundraise. Time for that old cac bitch to go and put a sista who is more than qualified in her place. As far as GOP talking points, those are my talking points, I could give a damn what they say about her. This is my viewpoint!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this anti-Pelosi sentiment started with Republicans and foolishly parroted by way too many Democrats. I understand why Republicans hate her, mainly because she got right in their ass many times and was effective at it, but why Democrats? On the whole I wish somebody who does not lean Republican would tell me exactly why she shouldn't be Speaker. Name anybody other than Pelosi who could have shepherded Obamacare through the Congress and gotten it passed despite no republicans votes and and opposition from fake Democrats.

One thing is for sure, nobody counts and corrals votes better than Pelosi and she probably will be Speaker. If Marcia Fudge officially runs against her and loses, and she will, she'll find herself assigned the smallest office on Capitol Hill and assigned to the most inconsequential subcommittee available. Not saying Fudge isn't qualified but would she be more effective than Pelosi. Gotta leave race out of this one. :hmm:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do think it’s time for her to go. But if you’re going to try to kill the king, you’d better kill him.

All this going public with talk of wanting her gone, if they don’t get her gone, none of those folks will see a committee chair seat. All of this should have been done behind closed doors.

Yeah she has to have the votes if she is going to do it, Pelosi is extremely confident that she will be Speaker again. That tells me she currently has the votes. I just think it's time for a change at leadership and not just with her. They should a picture of the Democratic leaders and they were all white.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Split on this...

Ain't shyt gonna get done in the next two years and I've heard murmors that she may be close to retirement. Let her be the lightning rod during the stalemate and hopefully if the Dems take the Presidency and Senate in 2020, then is the time to bring out new fresh leadership to get some shyt done.

Bullshit, she ain't no lightening rod in DC, she plays for both sides

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And this why she will stay in power...

She holds the purse strings to alot of older house members... Which guarantees their votes...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Completely agree.. Democrats need to take advantage of all this new blood that we have..

We have to remain energized. Pelosi ain’t it...

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cause if they try and fail there will be a lot of congressmen moving their offices to closets in the basement.

:lol::lol::lol:

Like I said, nothing stopping them from grinding right now. Regardless of who is in leadership.

But I agree, the old guard needs to let it go.

Speaker sets the agenda and brings up the votes.....They can't do shit without her support but look mad.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

This is also a reason why I strongly support term limits in Congress...

My two years working in the Tennessee House of Representatives showed me that politics is the most corrupt game in town..

Even those with good intentions will eventually get corrupted..... I don’t care who you are.

If you haven’t done shit in the 10 years.. you have been in office.. it ain’t going to happen.