Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 | Official Trailer

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
real talk - they encourage countless pedophiles like BSinger to churn out bullshit shows and movies while rampaging through countless child actors and models

but this guy delivers a good project but gets fired after allegedly sharing his passion and creativity with a few adults

bet this runs differently if he was white...

Ummm... In 2024? In this climate?

I think a black gay man sending sexually explicit emails is gonna get cut off.

a white man?

Right now? DISNEY?

Yeah same thing. Gunn will tell you the same. Gina too. Shuri I see you.

So I disagree with race playing a part in THIS very specific instance

But overall I agree that generally speaking this would/should have been worked out.

But Vish, Beau is bring an asshole.

you can't just IGNORE that. He HAS to take some responsibility here. He is making this an inferno on the bridge.

I am not and will not be defending that. Because THAT hurts black artists more than anything.

I'm not a writer
but I'd have happily funded his demons to push a team to produce another 3 seasons of XMen 97

quote-art-comes-from-joy-and-pain-but-mostly-from-pain-edvard-munch-79-73-75.jpg

Im a hack but worked with quite a few high level writers.

And regardless of color I disagree that your "genius" especially writing a f**king cartoon gives you carte blanche to mistreat others.

Nah.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
real talk - they encourage countless pedophiles like BSinger to churn out bullshit shows and movies while rampaging through countless child actors and models

but this guy delivers a good project but gets fired after allegedly sharing his passion and creativity with a few adults

bet this runs differently if he was white...

Facts

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I wonder how many of our bgol brethren will accept this type of "inspiration" just to have a good cartoon show?

Hollyweird is overloaded with LGBT people working behind the scenes on BGOL’s favorite Movies/TV series.

When you watch those credit rolls at the end, just reading some of the job titles will tell you straight people ain’t doing some of those jobs.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hollyweird is overloaded with LGBT people working behind the scenes on BGOL’s favorite Movies/TV series.

When you watch those credit rolls at the end, just reading some of the job titles will tell you straight people ain’t doing some of those jobs.

Post of the year nomination

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Xmen 97 and Deadpool are both benefiting from the nostalgia trend, hopefully Marvel doesn't over do it and everyone will be tired of this trend.

All of hollywood needs to chill with nostalgia.. they need to stop rebooting old sitcoms from decades ago etc. create some new shot for once.

Already there. Actually been there for a while.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I still don’t think the full story has been released on why Disney fired this cat.

More will eventually come out if this goes to court.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
his lawyer thinks making videos behind a paywall is gonna HELP his case
Nah, he's lost it. I think his ego has taken over, and he really thinks that it's about him. But I love the characters, the story and the art. And try as he might, dude is not an X-Man. So he can kick rocks, and we can move on with it.