Marvel Movie Discussion: The Eternals f/ Angelina Jolie, Kit Harrington UPDATE: PART 2 COMING?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For some reason the same nerds who hated now are trying to retrofit that it was too "adult mature serious " for your AVERAGE super hero movie fan.

Which is bullsh*t

It was NOT horrible

But it wasn't good.

if you read this thread we already broke it down.

Sidebar... Best scenic cinematography I have seen in this genre EVER.
Ok. So tell me the last good comic book movie?
Eternals was good. It was a damn good movie.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually liked Eternals.

I do agree that it was a slow burn & that they were better served making a Marvel series or even a short or two (like the ones they made during the Infinity Saga), really giving the details of who the Eternals are & what they are there for. It would have better explained their reluctance to be involved with humanity & the whole Celestial thing.

And I wish that DC would have stolen whatever special effects they used for Makkari for the Flash. Imagine how badass Flash would have been, taking out the Rogues like that in a starting scene. Warner Brothers/DC & they bullshit....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I actually liked Eternals.

I do agree that it was a slow burn & that they were better served making a Marvel series or even a short or two (like the ones they made during the Infinity Saga), really giving the details of who the Eternals are & what they are there for. It would have better explained their reluctance to be involved with humanity & the whole Celestial thing.

And I wish that DC would have stolen whatever special effects they used for Makkari for the Flash. Imagine how badass Flash would have been, taking out the Rogues like that in a starting scene. Warner Brothers/DC & they bullshit....

^^^

they should have never even started shooting until they had THAT part completely figured out

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all the same people that liked Logan and wanted it to get an Oscar. :roflmao:

The movie had an evil Wolverine clone that didn't talk. - Typical FOX bs from the 90s.

The goal of the movie was to escape to Canada. Like Canada has some sort of magic force field. The Reavers could just follow them to Canada!

Laura didn't talk for half the movie. - Never explained why.

Wolverine wanted to buy a boat so him and Prof X and Caliban could live there. Caliban was allergic to the Sun.

Wolverine listen to Prof X and stayed the night with the black family. The entire family was massacred. It did nothing for the plot.

So yall can go ahead with the memes. Yall are some seriously out of touch old men.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Y'all the same people that liked Logan and wanted it to get an Oscar. :roflmao:

The movie had an evil Wolverine clone that didn't talk. - Typical FOX bs from the 90s.

The goal of the movie was to escape to Canada. Like Canada has some sort of magic force field. The Reavers could just follow them to Canada!

Laura didn't talk for half the movie. - Never explained why.

Wolverine wanted to buy a boat so him and Prof X and Caliban could live there. Caliban was allergic to the Sun.

Wolverine listen to Prof X and stayed the night with the black family. The entire family was massacred. It did nothing for the plot.

So yall can go ahead with the memes. Yall are some seriously out of touch old men.
cope-better-call-saul.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The movie was ok.

But it should have been a 9 episode series of hour long episodes.

There were just too many characters and they were unable to do a effective character development with them.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

He has a decent character in Star Wars.

That silly Tide commercial gets played constantly.

Dude should be happy he is working regardless of the quality of the product.

Hollywood is full of struggling actors working at Taco Bell and Denny’s wishing they could get the work he is getting.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He has a decent character in Star Wars.

That silly Tide commercial gets played constantly.

Dude should be happy he is working regardless of the quality of the product.

Hollywood is full of struggling actors working at Taco Bell and Denny’s wishing they could get the work he is getting.

You right but I don't like doing that

Millionaires pro athletes etc all got feelings too.

And especially being an Indian actor?

You the game has its chosen ones then you can be outta here. He was probably thinking they gonna give my spot to Hasan or Aziz now watch.

I respect the fear of losing something you work hard for. And artists overall are super sensitive